Jeff Sessions ...the biggest piece of shit in Government

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

True, but there are some that stick out. We kinda work adjacent to plumbers for alot of our stuff. There are stereotypes for a reason, they aren't always 100% across the board but assumptions can be made and will most likely not disappoint. :lol:

true and same can be said about any race of people

Just now, Ez ryder said:

bull shit I have been in residential for a long time and only hire competent people . u don't show u are no longer on the call list . we always show always call 80% of projects done ahead of schedule the other 15% is because of major change orders  the other 5% would be issues out of our hands supply issues  weather etc etc.

I wish I could get paid up fr. . 80% of my biz is now repeat the other 20 is direct referral . and that 20% is only if we have time prob turn down 15% of that work

Sure there are reputable residential contractors, try getting one to come do your job within a couple months. They give priority to their bigger clients and if your job isn't big enough they don't even want to talk to you. We don't operate that way, we take pretty much everything. We run crews from 20 guys to over 120 guys. Anyone can get a quote from us and we can mobilize and do the work within a month. Generally it's 2 weeks. Not so with residential...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

and your stupid assumption makes you an even bigger retard, now go wipe the drool off your chin

Stupid assumptions......fuck dude that is your go to play! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Imagine that, I replied to the Analer and in swoops the ankle biter, you're so predictable. :lol:

Yep because this is an open forum...if you want to talk just to Anler go to PM and if you want to talk predictable look in the mirror. Unions suck, business sucks, teachers suck and are overpaid, prison guards are overpaid.....you really are just a big overgrown baby.

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep because this is an open forum...if you want to talk just to Anler go to PM and if you want to talk predictable look in the mirror. Unions suck, business sucks, teachers suck and are overpaid, prison guards are overpaid.....you really are just a big overgrown baby.

Yeah a snowmobile forum no less. Filled with non snowmobiling faggots. So who are the trolls really?