I wish there was a place to donate.....

f7ben

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎25 at 9:42 PM, DriftBusta said:

8 years faggots.  Enjoy. :bc:  And just remember.  I told you this was gonna happen.

He is old, almost as old as you, will have a heart attack in three years.

On 2/26/2017 at 5:51 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

But the side effects. 

I can't take statins, fucking crippling is what they are to me.

On 2/26/2017 at 6:38 PM, f7ben said:

We dont eat table salt anymore ....only various sea salts ....they are far less salty and taste much better 

It's rare that I use salt and for the past several years I have used sea salt or Himalayan pink salt, now what has been discovered is that this designer salt has caused us to have a loss of iodine in our diet which creates whole other set of issues.

The Silent Epidemic of Iodine Deficiency

October 2011

By Nancy Piccone

In 2008, researchers concerned about the growing threat of iodine deficiency analyzed 88 samples1 of iodized table salt—the main supply of this critical micronutrient for most people.2

Less than half of those tested contained amounts of iodine sufficient for optimal health.

Coupled with the trend of reduced salt consumption, rates of iodine deficiency are now reaching epidemic levels.

In the developed world, iodine deficiency has increased more than fourfold over the past 40 years. Nearly 74% of normal, “healthy” adults may no longer consume enough iodine.3,4

In this article, the latest data on this dangerous trend are presented. You will learn of iodine deficiency’s profound impact on overall health. You will discover iodine’s vital role in thyroid function and its link to obesity, cognitive impairment, heart disease, psychiatric disorders, and various forms of cancer. You will also find out how iodine can help ward off breast cancer and fibrocystic breast disease.

Unknowingly Robbing Our Bodies

In nature, iodine is a relatively rare element. It’s found in abundance in the ocean. Its presence in soil, on the other hand, is very low in many places around the world, including the United States.

Iodine is essential to life and especially crucial for brain development in children, making its deficiency the number one cause of preventable mental retardation worldwide.

It also plays a central role in healthy function of your thyroid gland. This is why the most visible symptom of iodine deficiency is goiter—the unsightly, painful enlargement of the thyroid gland that manifests as an enormous swelling around the neck and larynx.

The rest of the story:  http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2011/10/the-silent-epidemic-of-iodine-deficiency/page-01

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's rare that I use salt and for the past several years I have used sea salt or Himalayan pink salt, now what has been discovered is that this designer salt has caused us to have a loss of iodine in our diet which creates whole other set of issues.

that is interesting ....I'd take supplements before I went back to using regular iodized salt

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Table salt has aluminum in it as an anti caking agent. That's what causes high blood pressure and bad cholesterol. You can get iodine from other sources. And probably a good idea to take an iodine supplement. Table salt is bad bad stuff.