I wish there was a place to donate.....

f7ben

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing is more harmful than dropping dead. 

which is why one needs to cut back on inflammatory substances. sugar, processed white flour products, and salt. do that and most people are golden. don't do it and expect poor joints, heart disease, stroke, and muscular atrophy. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

which is why one needs to cut back on inflammatory substances. sugar, processed white flour products, and salt. do that and most people are golden. don't do it and expect poor joints, heart disease, stroke, and muscular atrophy. 

Yeah, I dropped salt probably 25 years ago.  If anything I use a spice salt on eggs but that's it.  Anything I eat that is salty makes my hands and fingers swell up like sausages now.  It's weird.  I still eat with people that add salt to everything and it makes me gag.  I don't miss it at all.  The processed flour shit is tough as hell to get away from, that shit is death for a lot of us for sure.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love salt ....and all other seasonings 1111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!

I hate bland shit , and I hate processed garbage

My first few days away from salt were kinda tough.  Everything tastes just that..."bland".  Then one day, POOF!  Taste was back and I've never looked back.  Shit dude, there is usually enough salt in everything we eat without adding it.  Hot sauce is my vice....and it is LOADED with salt.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My first few days away from salt were kinda tough.  Everything tastes just that..."bland".  Then one day, POOF!  Taste was back and I've never looked back.  Shit dude, there is usually enough salt in everything we eat without adding it.  Hot sauce is my vice....and it is LOADED with salt.

We dont eat table salt anymore ....only various sea salts ....they are far less salty and taste much better 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I dropped salt probably 25 years ago.  If anything I use a spice salt on eggs but that's it.  Anything I eat that is salty makes my hands and fingers swell up like sausages now.  It's weird.  I still eat with people that add salt to everything and it makes me gag.  I don't miss it at all.  The processed flour shit is tough as hell to get away from, that shit is death for a lot of us for sure.  

health professionals have mislead the public for decades with their flawed research. for instance the movement against meat, eggs, and saturated fat. it's all bullshit. now i don't eat red meat, poultry, or swine. yet there's nothing wrong with meat. in fact, these health professionals are turning us into fucking girls. saturated fat is a key building block for testosterone. it's been shown over and over that radially decreasing saturated fat in men can lower t scores dramatically. fuck that. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I rarely add salt but I do love coarse ground pepper.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I rarely add salt but I do love coarse ground pepper.

Dude...I eat that on EVERYTHING.  Love it.  Wife bought me a fancy stainless steel pepper grinder about 10 years ago...LOVE it.  It is not allowed to go in the cabinet. :)

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

health professionals have mislead the public for decades with their flawed research. for instance the movement against meat, eggs, and saturated fat. it's all bullshit. now i don't eat red meat, poultry, or swine. yet there's nothing wrong with meat. in fact, these health professionals are turning us into fucking girls. saturated fat is a key building block for testosterone. it's been shown over and over that radially decreasing saturated fat in men can lower t scores dramatically. fuck that. 

You know, you may be close to a liberal innoculation here.  I'm gonna keep you close.  You can solve a lot of issues in America with a cure. :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just ate a tub of saturated fat with some butter and salt on top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I've got a boner now q!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Gross.  Please tell me it's a different tub than the one you use for anal.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...I eat that on EVERYTHING.  Love it.  Wife bought me a fancy stainless steel pepper grinder about 10 years ago...LOVE it.  It is not allowed to go in the cabinet. :)

You know, you may be close to a liberal innoculation here.  I'm gonna keep you close.  You can solve a lot of issues in America with a cure. :lol:

Gross.  Please tell me it's a different tub than the one you use for anal.

There's a cure for being a liberal, who knew. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

more and more medical evidence is pointing to the fact that these drugs do more harm than good. cholesterol, either hdl or ldl isn't harmful until you begin to consume inflammatory substances. 

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

which is why one needs to cut back on inflammatory substances. sugar, processed white flour kiproducts, and salt. do that and most people are golden. don't do it and expect poor joints, heart disease, stroke, and muscular atrophy. 

Just started going to a new doctor, and exactly what she told me. there days into my grain detox.  She said this is going to cure all my massive inflammation.  instructed me to go home and throw the cholesterol meds, anti acids, acid blockers in the trash.

I'll give it the two weeks like she said and see how it goes. 

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Someone else showing up for you?

I don't need anyone to protect me , or fight my battles for me, unlike you pussy

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm losing weight too. I fucking hate it. :lol:

Good, maybe you can fit that TekVest now, fatty :lol: 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I've been hovering around 260 for a year or so. Need to loose about 20. Being tall helps to hide it though. :lol: 

I'm down to 246 yesterday when I weighed at the gym. I'm 6 4 so 220 to 230 would probably be perfect. That's the may goal.