I wish there was a place to donate.....

f7ben

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im not the one who cant handle other people on the internet and has to threaten them. :lol:   :lol2:  :lmao:

Better go back where you are safe.

You wouldn't talk shit to me or Wolverton in person, like you run you cunt flaps on here.  You'd get your fat ass beat. That's a fact 

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You wouldn't talk shit to me or Wolverton in person, like you run you cunt flaps on here.  You'd get your fat ass beat. That's a fact 

You are the one threatening me....you are the one talking shit. I am speaking exactly how i would talk to you in person if you acted the way you do on the web.

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

ah no ....dave is a very large man ....like crush your skull with his hand big.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

You are the one threatening me....you are the one talking shit. I am speaking exactly how i would talk to you in person if you acted the way you do on the web.

And you will get your fat ass beat, guaranteed 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

ah no ....dave is a very large man ....like crush your skull with his hand big.

Idgaf  how fat he is, I'll beat his fat ass any day of the week 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm losing weight too. I fucking hate it. :lol:

I've been hovering around 260 for a year or so. Need to loose about 20. Being tall helps to hide it though. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I've been hovering around 260 for a year or so. Need to loose about 20. Being tall helps to hide it though. :lol: 

Yeah I know. My doctor told me I need to lose at least 20 lbs or I'm going on cholesterol meds. I'm down about 10 so far. It's tough when vendors are always stopping by with treats or trying to take me out to lunch. Then there is the booze... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I know. My doctor told me I need to lose at least 20 lbs or I'm going on cholesterol meds. I'm down about 10 so far. It's tough when vendors are always stopping by with treats or trying to take me out to lunch. Then there is the booze... :lol:

don't even think about those med's unless you've had a heart attack. cut out sugar and processed white flour. 

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thx bud....im dying though....hungry most of the time. :wall:

Yep...best to get to a point where you stay just a bit hungry and it'll slowly fall off.  My wife just asked me if I wanted to take the dogs for a walk.  I said, "No, I just ate pizza."  She just shook her head.  She apparently isn't liking my little Buddha chili belly I got growing.  Meh....I don't either.  Maybe wings for dinner then? :lol:

Been a lot less active winter for me and now, it appears riding may be sparse from here on out.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...best to get to a point where you stay just a bit hungry and it'll slowly fall off.  My wife just asked me if I wanted to take the dogs for a walk.  I said, "No, I just ate pizza."  She just shook her head.  She apparently isn't liking my little Buddha chili belly I got growing.  Meh....I don't either.  Maybe wings for dinner then? :lol:

Been a lot less active winter for me and now, it appears riding may be sparse from here on out.

Im not getting any younger...its time to start looking after myself.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

don't even think about those med's unless you've had a heart attack. cut out sugar and processed white flour. 

I'm on it bro. Cutting down my meat intake significantly too. Also nearly eliminating dairy. I can't seem to quit pizza... :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well I lost a cousin to a HA cause he refused to take them. 

more and more medical evidence is pointing to the fact that these drugs do more harm than good. cholesterol, either hdl or ldl isn't harmful until you begin to consume inflammatory substances. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'm on it bro. Cutting down my meat intake significantly too. Also nearly eliminating dairy. I can't seem to quit pizza... :lol:

it's a sin to quit pizza. i have it once a week. without fail. i'll eat a large in an evening. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im not getting any younger...its time to start looking after myself.

It must be sinking in with you then.  My wife needs better sales skills.  But my body's pain from being so "unforgiving" over the years is starting to slow me down a bit.  Easier to put on a few pounds now for sure.  Brain still says "We're 28 BITCH!"  Body says, "Where did I put those coupons for Advil, Poligrip and Depends."  O.o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

more and more medical evidence is pointing to the fact that these drugs do more harm than good. cholesterol, either hdl or ldl isn't harmful until you begin to consume inflammatory substances. 

Nothing is more harmful than dropping dead.