I wish there was a place to donate.....

f7ben

To whoever is leaking shit that is causing the Duck to be in constant meltdown mode .......fuck me it makes me grin ear to ear thinking about the orange faggot up at night , wondering who is going to leak what next. Fuck him and fuck anyone who is against transparency at all costs

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

To whoever is leaking shit that is causing the Duck to be in constant meltdown mode .......fuck me it makes me grin ear to ear thinking about the orange faggot up at night , wondering who is going to leak what next. Fuck him and fuck anyone who is against transparency at all costs

Congressman Issa R is calling for a special prosecutor to probe the Russia issue.

I can't believe the time and energy Trump has wasted on disparaging the press and our intel folks when he could be focusing on positives like tax cuts and an infrastructure plan. The meltdown mode is baffling.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Congressman Issa R is calling for a special prosecutor to probe the Russia issue.

I can't believe the time and energy Trump has wasted on disparaging the press and our intel folks when he could be focusing on positives like tax cuts and an infrastructure plan. The meltdown mode is baffling.

he's constantly in conflict with someone or something. i watched a recent clip of him talking to people in florida. that mother looked stressed out. i think he's going to pop his cork. he's also looking fatter by the day. 

44 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The Liberal butthurt since Trump got elected has been epic  :bc: the only thing that's gonna top it is the rights butthurt when he gets impeached or is forced to step down  :lol2:

What's he getting impeaches for? 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

IMG_0842.JPG

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

IMG_0454.thumb.JPG.33bff2a72057d2d13b79ac7df7e7bca3.JPGl

Lol!

creepr your little meme would be a little funnier if any of those names were worse, or the same, as trump. i'm damn sure the country would be better off with any of them. that's not saying they're good, it's just pointing out how bad your boy is. :news:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

creepr your little meme would be a little funnier if any of those names were worse, or the same, as trump. i'm damn sure the country would be better off with any of them. that's not saying they're good, it's just pointing out how bad your boy is. :news:

Did you see who the DNC just elected head of the party? Who the fuck are you trying to kid? :lmao:

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That does not change the fact that many liberals think if trump is impeached Hilliary would be president :lmao:

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: 100% of the time :lmao: 

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1487826457999.jpg.85dc149917ea4c0995ba89f346f336a6.jpg

:lmao:

11 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

IMG_0454.thumb.JPG.33bff2a72057d2d13b79ac7df7e7bca3.JPGl

Lol!

If only their "intellectual elitism" knew this.  Their paid protestors aren't paid to think....apparently.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did you see who the DNC just elected head of the party? Who the fuck are you trying to kid? :lmao:

And, they had to go to paper ballots to get that done (as planned).  

Damn Russians!

:lol:

47 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's done on purpose dipshit.  Just like people say Daive for n2o and Tie for Sludgy 

Go back to chasing W_______ around on TBP. Oh wait, that's right , you're not allowed on there :lol::lmao:

Yup you're safe. :news:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't know what is funnier, that, or them thinking the American people are worried the media is not getting a fair shake

Just watched a clip of a dem schill saying what a great pick he was because he is a prolific fund raiser. 

They don't have a clue what is going on in mainstream America. :lol:

Edited by Cold War

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Spending your time exchanging insults instead of focusing on your job is not a good quality for executive leadership. 

• Like 1