DNC Picks a New Leader Soon!

Just now, motonoggin said:

16938609_10210580186615012_1562238426395367651_n.jpg

I am truly and honestly AMAZED and saddened by this.  I'm going to say this and maybe regret it later, but their only hope is for your team to pull them further left.  They are heading down a losing road this way.  I don't know what insanity doctrine they are trying to follow here.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Perez is the new Dem leader by a thin margin. Amazing.  The Republicans are ECSTATIC and thank all involved.

Wait a minute...lots of screaming for a recount? Or something? It looks like chants of protest is forming in the back?   Shit show.

Dems are done.

Diversity!

Lmao.  Poor dumb blacks. 

Kudo's  to the Dem party .....They really know how to keep the colors carrying the water.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am truly and honestly AMAZED and saddened by this.  I'm going to say this and maybe regret it later, but their only hope is for your team to pull them further left.  They are heading down a losing road this way.  I don't know what insanity doctrine they are trying to follow here.

Neoliberalism is their agenda.

I'd rather not try to pull them left, I'd much rather that they wither away and die a painful death.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think you may have just uncovered their plan.  

Seems that they think they're being 'progressive' by electing a Hispanic. Clearly the strategy going forward is pandering to Hispanics. Just like their last election strategy was pandering to women, hence Debbie Wasserman Schultz. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Seems that they think they're being 'progressive' by electing a Hispanic. Clearly the strategy going forward is pandering to Hispanics. Just like their last election strategy was pandering to women, hence Debbie Wasserman Schultz. 

Don't forget the "Deputy Chair". Hispanics and Muslims (black "kicker").  To me, it's a phony as McCain picking Palin to get the women vote.  

Oh well.  Those two will make themselves and more in their party rich over the backs of their own constituents while "feeling their pain".  :wall:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So now we're going to have to endure things like - "How is Hillary just like your abuela".

Can they get more cringey?

:lol:

I don't understand their "intellectual elitism" I guess.  Is it their leaders outsmarting ones own team members to win individually?  I think so.

Just now, f7ben said:

the dems are the most pathetic bunch of hacks in politics ......they will guarantee our having to deal with assfuck pubs in power for generations to come

Agreed.  The real question is how far are they gonna be able to pull Trump and his admin to the right?  I'll go a little with them....but it seems a slippery slope with these fuckers.  

The dembanksters  wanted  perez , plus the behind the curtain  string pullers. Might be a good pick for the dems , as Potus 45 is trying to enforce  immigration laws. Sadly blacks / muslims  have real  personal race issues with perez type ethnic persons.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I see all the white guys here have posted.

Oddly, no expert opinions here from your sides political "eltite".  It was probably a surprise to the site Dems that this was happening today.  Or, they had no opinion on their sides focus or agenda...too busy whining about the other side..like you!  Boo hoo!

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You and AFJCLOWNFUCK are the only shitskins on the site FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :flush: 

:lol:

I think he want to be the king of it.  Nobody owns themselves more than "Fakenewsmainecunt".  LOL

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Uses words like 'shitskin'

Isn't a Nazi...

Shitskin is my favorite word for Nigger :) NeoStoner.  My friend Messeret who is blacker than Toby's arse laughs when I call him that  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Shitskin is my favorite word for Nigger :) NeoStoner.  My friend Messeret who is blacker than Toby's arse laughs when I call him that  :lol: 

Well, then, let me revise

Uses words like 'nigger' and 'shitskin' in front of black people...

Isn't a Nazi.