DNC Picks a New Leader Soon!

Who will it be? Big shoes to fill after the last two for sure!  Can they step it up?  Can they get it done (without getting caught).  Hillary will serve as counsel. :lol:Oh....the smart move is "my boy" from MN....GO KEITH....first black Muslim to be DNC chair...and a horrific liar.....following these will be easy for him!

Related image

Related image

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope they pick someone that understand why they lost ....but I doubt they will

Honestly, I hope so too.  There seem to be some sharp people looking to rebuild....but, I don't think they have a chance.  Rumors are already swirling about the vote being fixed.  WOW!  What a bunch of BS the Dems really need to get straight.  The R's running the show without competition is frightening.  And what if Pence takes over in 2020!  Fuck me!  We'll all be fighting overzealous religious whack jobs again!!!!!!

God damn shitty two party system.  I hope the other two (Green and Liberal)  get their act together and stop thinking Americans want to farm for their own food and make their own clothes while riding horseback to the trading market while confirming on video they don't have the foggiest clue of what the fuck is going on in the world.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I hope so too.  There seem to be some sharp people looking to rebuild....but, I don't think they have a chance.  Rumors are already swirling about the vote being fixed.  WOW!  What a bunch of BS the Dems really need to get straight.  The R's running the show without competition is frightening.  And what if Pence takes over in 2020!  Fuck me!  We'll all be fighting overzealous religious whack jobs again!!!!!!

God damn shitty two party system.  I hope the other two (Green and Liberal)  get their act together and stop thinking Americans want to farm for their own food and make their own clothes while riding horseback to the trading market while confirming on video they don't have the foggiest clue of what the fuck is going on in the world.

sure would be nice to see someone with a brain in their head and an ounce of honesty running the show for once

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. He's in his 30s iirc. Hardly a kid, but compared to the dinosaurs running the DNC, he's a baby.

I think that Pete Butegeig? guy is a good pick too.  This party needs a new identity.  The staunch liberals have completely ruined it.  They need their own party.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that Pete Butegeig? guy is a good pick too.  This party needs a new identity.  The staunch liberals have completely ruined it.  They need their own party.

No, Sam Ronan.

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, Momorider said:

I hope the pick the antisemite Nation of Islam clown :bc: 

Me too...if only for the confirmation of how fucked up they are.  That guy's lies are only seconded by Hillary's.  

But ultimately, I want them to rebuild and come to their senses,....do I think they can or will?  No, the lib-tards are running rough-shod over all trying to get them back in the winners circle.   I DO NOT want a one party show...that's horrific

Looks like these two clowns are going to be it...and rumors are it's being "rigged" to be so...unbelievable.

Perez and Ellison.

Official portrait of United States Secretary of Labor Tom Perez.jpgKeithellison.jpg

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, Sam Ronan.

I liked him better before the video.  Is that a new long sleeve T?. :lol:

Sounds like another whiner wanting to "hit the streets".  That'll be the end of the Dems.  And to echo where you want to go...LET'S DO IT!  Let's erupt and drain blood for all the fucking marbles!  I'M IN!

Meh, I'd still take him over Perez or Elliison.  Although...Ellison may get us both where we want to go anyway.  And If I had to guess, the idiot Dems will pick him.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too...if only for the confirmation of how fucked up they are.  That guy's lies are only seconded by Hillary's.  

But ultimately, I want them to rebuild and come to their senses,....do I think they can or will?  No, the lib-tards are running rough-shod over all trying to get them back in the winners circle.   I DO NOT want a one party show...that's horrific

Looks like these two clowns are going to be it...and rumors are it's being "rigged" to be so...unbelievable.

Perez and Ellison.

Official portrait of United States Secretary of Labor Tom Perez.jpgKeithellison.jpg

You see the latest tactic the DemonCUNTS are trying to pull :lol: using witchcraft on Trump, like seriously when you resort to eye of newt and wing of bat to try and stop Trump you are the ultimate losers :guzzle: 

I liked him better before the video.  Is that a new long sleeve T?. :lol:

Sounds like another whiner wanting to "hit the streets".  That'll be the end of the Dems.  And to echo where you want to go...LET'S DO IT!  Let's erupt and drain blood for all the fucking marbles!  I'M IN!

Meh, I'd still take him over Perez or Elliison.  Although...Ellison may get us both where we want to go anyway.  And If I had to guess, the idiot Dems will pick him.

No, they'll pick establishment toadie Perez.

Just now, Momorider said:

You see the latest tactic the DemonCUNTS are trying to pull :lol: using witchcraft on Trump, like seriously when you resort to eye of newt and wing of bat to try and stop Trump you are the ultimate losers :guzzle: 

Yeah, I saw that.  Laughed my fucking ass off. :lol:

And this will be hailed as groundbreaking because he's Hispanic and Democrats will predictably try to pander to Hispanic voters...

Didn't they just already do that?  And it failed?  It's like somebody left the idiot gate open.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nothing was on TV the other night so I actually watched the Dem debate.  The young mayor, Pete should win IMO.

I saw an interview with him too.  Intelligent, knowledgeable, and an outsider of sorts that knows the direction they are going is fucked.  So, he's probably out.  Sad.

Democrats shamelessly pander and use wildly misapplied identity politics. It's like their trademark.

And that is why they lost....their own media fucked them showing clearly that's what they do.  I don't know man, I think they are fucked and bound for the history books.

And that is why they lost....their own media fucked them showing clearly that's what they do.  I don't know man, I think they are fucked and bound for the history books.

The died last summer when they robbed Bernie.