2017 Iron Dog

Puzzleboy

Didn't look at it that closely, but glad we provided you with material for the ol' spankbank....

12 hours ago, Sksman said:

Puzzle is that you in the middle with the little titties?

I guess you feel better now you are out!

30 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Didn't look at it that closely, but glad we provided you with material for the ol' spankbank....

You better look closely, although your titties are bigger now I'm pretty sure it is you....SKS is right, good catch!  

Edited by Poncho

21 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

-

2017 Polaris.jpg

Lets see , Everyone is represented 

Polaris ( red ) , Doo (Yellow) , Cat ( green) , Yammy ( Blue). 

Amd some old vintage Moto Ski guy ( orange )

...........and a random purple guy , could be anyone ( Puzzler , 02, ) I dunno ......

Edited by StevieWonder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

You better look closely, although your titties are bigger now I'm pretty sure it is you....SKS is right, good catch!  

THanks for the confirmation Poncho.  I thought i recognized him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevieWonder said:

Lets see , Everyone is represented 

Polaris ( red ) , Doo (Yellow) , Cat ( green) , Yammy ( Blue). 

Amd some old vintage Moto Ski guy ( orange )

...........and a random purple guy , could be anyone ( Puzzler , 02, ) I dunno ......

Sorry Puzzle in the middle with yellow and titties.

So that's you and Poncho in that pic a few posts back?  Your behaviour as of late is starting to make sense.....

BTW, Team 8's appeal starts today.  Wonder why they are they appealing it, as SKS says it's all black and white? 

In an effort to give Team 8 every opportunity to appeal the Rules or the final decision of the Race Marshals, the Iron Dog Board of Directors is calling a special session tonight to allow racers Tyler Aklestad and Tyson Johnson to appear in person and provide their account of the situation, the reasons for their appeal and requested remedy.

“I am actively working with Team 8, the Race Marshals and our Board of Directors to address the disqualification ruling.”, said Kevin Kastner, Iron Dog Executive Director. “As an organization, everyone understands the gravity of this ruling and we are giving it our full attention. I’ve made specific recommendations to Team 8, suggesting that they prepare a full account of their recollection of the events, their rationale for appeal of the rules and/or ruling and what remedy they are seeking. As of 17:09 today, we received an email sent by Tyson Johnson with a document for review by the Board of Directors.”

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Puzzler you can post whatever you want in this thread from now to eternity but it means squat after the Poncho post.

Poncho and Polaris rule!!!

Iron Dog letter.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

This should be an interesting appeal....  So much for SKS' "black & white" opinion..... 

His anti-Doo sentiment is serving him well.  :lmao:

Lee Davis was the Assistant Grand Marshall in last years' Iron Dog.  He tried to disqualify Aklestad/Johnson (this years' team 8) last year for a minor infraction, and the Grand Marshall of last years' race overrode Lee Davis' decision.  

Lee Davis a few years ago was helping Aklestad/Johnson with refueling Davis overfilled the sled and set it on fire.  This led to the rule that race officials can't assist with refueling.  Davis, being this years' Grand Marshall stated in a pre-race meeting that if somebody tried to help a team and the team didn't ask for the help, then the team would not be penalized.

This is exactly what happened to Team 8, and Davis disqualified them anyway. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

32 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

This should be an interesting appeal....  So much for SKS' "black & white" opinion..... 

His anti-Doo sentiment is serving him well.  :lmao:

Lee Davis was the Assistant Grand Marshall in last years' Iron Dog.  He tried to disqualify Aklestad/Johnson (this years' team 8) last year for a minor infraction, and the Grand Marshall of last years' race overrode Lee Davis' decision.  

Lee Davis a few years ago was helping Aklestad/Johnson with refueling Davis overfilled the sled and set it on fire.  This led to the rule that race officials can't assist with refueling.  Davis, being this years' Grand Marshall stated in a pre-race meeting that if somebody tried to help a team and the team didn't ask for the help, then the team would not be penalized.

This is exactly what happened to Team 8, and Davis disqualified them anyway. 

Where did you get that quote? Iv'e seen pics of race officials turning the barrel pump.    So Lee's boyfriend just happen to take an SLR quality photo just at the right time.in the middle of nowhere.At the precise time of the infraction.I said something stinks and it's getting smellier.

The rule is absurd. 

Scenario:  you're running a distant second.  Hey, at the remote fuel stop, lets have someone touch the leaders' sleds.  And grab a photo.  And send it to the Marshalls. 

I'm not saying that's what happened here (but it's what makes the rule useless without some control), but it's a simple scam that even Frostynuts could figure out. 

5 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

So that's you and Poncho in that pic a few posts back?  Your behaviour as of late is starting to make sense.....

BTW, Team 8's appeal starts today.  Wonder why they are they appealing it, as SKS says it's all black and white? 

In an effort to give Team 8 every opportunity to appeal the Rules or the final decision of the Race Marshals, the Iron Dog Board of Directors is calling a special session tonight to allow racers Tyler Aklestad and Tyson Johnson to appear in person and provide their account of the situation, the reasons for their appeal and requested remedy.

“I am actively working with Team 8, the Race Marshals and our Board of Directors to address the disqualification ruling.”, said Kevin Kastner, Iron Dog Executive Director. “As an organization, everyone understands the gravity of this ruling and we are giving it our full attention. I’ve made specific recommendations to Team 8, suggesting that they prepare a full account of their recollection of the events, their rationale for appeal of the rules and/or ruling and what remedy they are seeking. As of 17:09 today, we received an email sent by Tyson Johnson with a document for review by the Board of Directors.”

Iron Dog letter.jpg

Weak..As SKS says.....

Sorry Puzzler you can post whatever you want in this thread from now to eternity but it means squat after the Poncho post.

Poncho and Polaris rule!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

The rule is absurd. 

Scenario:  you're running a distant second.  Hey, at the remote fuel stop, lets have someone touch the leaders' sleds.  And grab a photo.  And send it to the Marshalls. 

I'm not saying that's what happened here (but it's what makes the rule useless without some control), but it's a simple scam that even Frostynuts could figure out. 

Your butt hurt is unbelievable.....really, give it up....it's getting sad. This thread is weaker than a Skidoo Blizzard.....any year...lol

Edited by Poncho