2017 Iron Dog

Puzzleboy

44 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

The rule is absurd. 

Scenario:  you're running a distant second.  Hey, at the remote fuel stop, lets have someone touch the leaders' sleds.  And grab a photo.  And send it to the Marshalls. 

I'm not saying that's what happened here (but it's what makes the rule useless without some control), but it's a simple scam that even Frostynuts could figure out. 

Paradeboy,  i thought you said all the riders signed a letter of protest?

Now your claiming a setup?

which is it?

Just wondering what your flip flop will be next?  Oh wait we already saw you picture posted above we dont need to see more.

They did sign a letter protesting the disqualification, it was posted a few posts back.  I also posted a quote about the marshall which is evidence of a possible vendetta, that they're looking into. 

Who claimed a setup?  Who flip flopped?  Even my quote that YOU quoted says "I'm not saying that's what happened HERE"  What I said was, the rule is so asinine that anybody COULD set anybody up.  That's how deeply flawed it is. 

How long will you be crying about the outcome when they overturn the disqualification? 

When I met you, you didn't seem quite so retarded.  But, things change I guess.....

Nope, only Warren Beatty and Steve Harvey can do shit like that.  But they can do their best to fix the fuckup.  Prize money, stats, etc. 

I think something will happen..... they now have sponsor trouble.  And rightly so.   Check out their FB page...... fawk. 

24 minutes ago, Garth said:

Highly unlikely they overturn it, but you never know. Even if they do, they gonna strip the declared winners of their 1st? Even more unlikely. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

We understand how upsetting the ID can be for Polaris guys.  4th place is not even on the podium.

19 minutes ago, Poncho said:

This thread is sad.........Titantic like......Puzzle swim.....swim......going down......water cold......Kate help......gone.....

14 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yep, lawyers aren't involved yet.  Or the ID accountants. 

Give 'er time....... Rome wasn't built in a day. 

I think you can stick a fork in it now given the decision was unanimous, imo...

Yep, until they look at the numbers.  Check their FB page.  Regardless of what you may personally believe, the vast majority of people think that something is wrong here.  Even their competitors agree.  Even that rule is ridiculous, and open to malicious intent. 

When sponsors start dropping, and they're hit squarely in the pocketbook, we'll see what happens.  Where will they be if they lose the race?  Nowhere.  What thinking person would have any interest in the race next year?  

Nobody can say if they'll fix this or not ..... but if they don't, they're gonna pay for it. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 hours ago, psledhead said:

I think you can stick a fork in it now given the decision was unanimous, imo...

Along with this season.  

On that note, weathermen are forecasting a warmer than normal summer.

12 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Didn't they forecast a cold snow winter ..............

I hear the sled club is going to be holding their radar runs in two weeks on Horseshoe Lake.  You in?  Think its gonna be open water.

Edited by ArcticCrusher