The problem with this country

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

funnier yet is you. diehards out on the main street fighting for real causes while you're on the side street trying to sell "fuck capitalism" t-shirts for $20. 

And 'we' are the diehards.

Your kind are just cringey liberal sheep who think wearing pussy hats is revolutionary and really need some class consciousness and intersectionality.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

funnier yet is you. diehards out on the main street fighting for real causes while you're on the side street trying to sell "fuck capitalism" t-shirts for $20. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No ethical consumption under capitalism bro

I KNEW you were gonna say that. :lol:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And 'we' are the diehards.

Your kind are just cringey liberal sheep who think wearing pussy hats is revolutionary and really need some class consciousness and intersectionality.

no you are not, far from it. you're a few left wing nut jobs out of thousands of realists. 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You belong in the GOP, seriously...

:lol: right. i believe in things like UHC, increase of minimum wage, higher taxes on the wealthy, higher wages, smaller military... 

do they sound gopish to you? 

problem is you're so far left, and away from reality, that i appear to be on the "right".

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: right. i believe in things like UHC, increase of minimum wage, higher taxes on the wealthy, higher wages, smaller military... 

do they sound gopish to you? 

problem is you're so far left, and away from reality, that i appear to be on the "right".

16864441_1793586014295688_6693139149670300351_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You say you support those things, but vote for a party that undermines them at every turn.

wrong. again, you don't live in reality. for example, UHC. no way in hell obama could have implemented that, thanks to a handful of so called democrats, and ALL the repukes. minimum wage increase? dems have been pushing that for years. now instead, thanks to little crying bitches like yourself, we have a clown who thinks wages are too high. but thanks for bringing up another great example of what you supported :bc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong. again, you don't live in reality. for example, UHC. no way in hell obama could have implemented that, thanks to a handful of so called democrats, and ALL the repukes. minimum wage increase? dems have been pushing that for years. now instead, thanks to little crying bitches like yourself, we have a clown who thinks wages are too high. but thanks for bringing up another great example of what you supported :bc:

So, I'm wrong, but you go on to say Democrats prevented the public option and/or single payer. 

So, I'm right?🤔

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So, I'm wrong, but you go on to say Democrats prevented the public option and/or single payer. 

So, I'm right?🤔

a small handful of blue dog dems does not represent the entire dem party.  let me put it this way, if the dem majority had 100% control of everything, we'd have things like single payer, higher minimum wages, etc. would everything be perfect? no, not at all, but quit this fucking insane notion of yours that both sides are the same. they are far from it. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a small handful of blue dog dems does not represent the entire dem party.  let me put it this way, if the dem majority had 100% control of everything, we'd have things like single payer, higher minimum wages, etc. would everything be perfect? no, not at all, but quit this fucking insane notion of yours that both sides are the same. they are far from it. 

Yet the DNC supports those 'DINOS' because...

The Democrats had a supermajority in Congress when the ACA passed.

They could've passed anything they wanted, but chose to sell us out to blood suckers instead.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yet the DNC supports those 'DINOS' because...

The Democrats had a supermajority in Congress when the ACA passed.

They could've passed anything they wanted, but chose to sell us out to blood suckers instead.

their dumb ass supporters keep voting them in. are they supposed to kick them out?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I didnt say Barry was a success momo , I said the fact that he won handily and would have continued to win makes your assertion that he "destroyed his party" totally false

but you have never once been right so I shouldnt be surprised

You are such a mindless know nothing Bipolarhooknosed clown :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

their dumb ass supporters keep voting them in. are they supposed to kick them out?

The DNC could start by not freezing out principled leftists when they try to challenge blue dogs.

But they won't do that because they think, like you, the truth lies in the creamy center. 

Honestly, people need to stop viewing the world through a screen. If you get out in the real world once in awhile,  and leave your phone in your pocket, you will start seeing things different.   Most things happen because people  want them, and that includes partisan news and reality tv.

I watch the news everyday, but because the weatherman said  it was going to be sunny and 65, doesn't mean I freeze my ass off in shorts, when it is actually 35.

Edited by Cold War

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

16722676_10158184176015414_4021959670039664181_o.jpg

Anything over 40 hours is just a few pennies under $99 an hour.  7, 10-12's is awesome.

what does suck is the taxes pulled out of that to provide "The less fortunate" their UBI checks every month.

fix hand outs and lower taxes and this country will be made great again!!!!

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly, people need to stop viewing the world through a screen. If you get out in the real world once in awhile,  and leave your phone in your pocket, you will start seeing things different.   Most things happen because people  want them, and that includes partisan news and reality tv.

I watch the news everyday, but because the weatherman said  it was going to be sunny and 65, doesn't mean I freeze my ass off in shorts, when it is actually 35.

the point of my post was people should seek out viewpoints that contradict their own and cause them to think critically and consider other perspectives. Instead we have a populace that actively seeks out echo chamber garbage on the extreme ends of the spectrum that reinforces their viewpoints and pushes them further to the extremes.

See wolfie for example

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Anything over 40 hours is just a few pennies under $99 an hour.  7, 10-12's is awesome.

what does suck is the taxes pulled out of that to provide "The less fortunate" their UBI checks every month.

fix hand outs and lower taxes and this country will be made great again!!!!

I'd say what we need to "fix" is the fact that you're doing work I could train a monkey to do in a week and getting paid 100$ an hour for any of it. 

How bout dat

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the point of my post was people should seek out viewpoints that contradict their own and cause them to think critically and consider other perspectives. Instead we have a populace that actively seeks out echo chamber garbage on the extreme ends of the spectrum that reinforces their viewpoints and pushes them further to the extremes.

See wolfie for example

Imo people who think like wolfie are no different then liberals.