The problem with this country

f7ben

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'd like to find a stein supporter at an anti-trump rally and pop them upside the head. 

you just dont get it ......you are unable to think.....just cant comprehend. MOMO DUMB is what you are

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm here. Fite me

he didnt mean literally fight or pop or have actual conflict ......he meant like proverbially internet pop .....you know like liberals do

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben, noggin, and any other dipshit that didn't do anything to prevent trump from winning should stfu about the sessions pick and other trump shenigans. sorry, but you don't get to hope for an arsonist, and then sit around and complain when your house is on fire.  

:wrong: 100% of the time :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

like HIllary would have picked anyone better......go fuck yourself you braindead moron.....you're worse than momo

:lmao:right. i guess she also would have picked pruitt to run the epa, rick fucking perry for dept of energy, devos for dept of education....

i'll give you the wall street connections though, i dont believe she'd have kept them at bay.

but given the choice between hillary and trump, i'd take her  every fucking time. you and noggin can daydream about other realities all ya fucking want. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:right. i guess she also would have picked pruitt to run the epa, rick fucking perry for dept of energy, devos for dept of education....

i'll give you the wall street connections though, i dont believe she'd have kept them at bay.

but given the choice between hillary and trump, i'd take her  every fucking time. you and noggin can daydream about other realities all ya fucking want. 

16406813_10210030673377643_9044023023831287555_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: 100% of the time :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you just dont get it ......you are unable to think.....just cant comprehend. MOMO DUMB is what you are

i get it just fine. i live in reality. you, noggin and others in some fucking fantasy world where everyone gets the same amount of bananas and sits around a fire singing kumbaya at night. rather than pick the best viable options, you'll promote some idiot who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of doing anything, like a jill stein. then when reality sits in, you sit around crying and complaining. you two dumb fucks will go to your graves crying about the "system", rather than getting off your asses and do something meaningful that actually has a chance of improving things.

so enjoy watching all the things you're been crying about, and promoting over the years, go to hell in a hand basket. whether it's pipelines and the legalization of weed for noggin, or military build-up, loss of privacy for you. 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Now there's a revelation, shocking! :lmao:

i get it just fine. i live in reality. you, noggin and others in some fucking fantasy world where everyone gets the same amount of bananas and sits around a fire singing kumbaya at night. rather than pick the best viable options, you'll promote some idiot who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of doing anything, like a jill stein. then when reality sits in, you sit around crying and complaining. you two dumb fucks will go to your graves crying about the "system", rather than getting off your asses and do something meaningful that actually has a chance of improving things.

so enjoy watching all the things you're been crying about, and promoting over the years, go to hell in a hand basket. whether it's pipelines and the legalization of weed for noggin, or military build-up, loss of privacy for you. 

Incrementalist reform has been a proven failure. Wake up, white people.

I didnt say Barry was a success momo , I said the fact that he won handily and would have continued to win makes your assertion that he "destroyed his party" totally false

but you have never once been right so I shouldnt be surprised

Just now, Snoslinger said:

noggin why aren't you out selling your views of capitalism to the young'uns rather than wasting your time in here? 

Translation: "why don't you go somewhere else so you stop making me experience cognitive dissonance?"

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Also, lol @ the idea of slinger attending a protest...

funnier yet is you. diehards out on the main street fighting for real causes while you're on the side street trying to sell "fuck capitalism" t-shirts for $20. 

funnier yet is you. diehards out on the main street fighting for real causes while you're on the side street trying to sell "fuck capitalism" t-shirts for $20. 

No ethical consumption under capitalism bro