The problem with this country

f7ben

People on both sides actively seeking out media in all forms that reinforce their view points instead of challenging them causing them to think critically......

I see it every day .......right wing meat puppets gorging themselves on Rush and Fox .........

No different than Slinger and MC feeding at the DU and CNN trough daily

Rotten brains abound and the rest of us in the minority be damned

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People on both sides actively seeking out media in all forms that reinforce their view points instead of challenging them causing them to think critically......

I see it every day .......right wing meat puppets gorging themselves on Rush and Fox .........

You're not in the "minority", numb nuts.  This is a snowmobile site parading as a political and economical "think tank" with posts by many who shouldn't be commenting anything about either.  Best just to jump in and bust balls!

You're pushing for Anarchy pretty hard as of late.  Don't give up, just settle down.

:lol:

:bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're not in the "minority", numb nuts.  This is a snowmobile site parading as a political and economical "think tank" with posts by many who shouldn't be commenting anything about either.  Best just to jump in and bust balls!

You're pushing for Anarchy pretty hard as of late.  Don't give up, just settle down.

I'm not pushing for anything other than the fragmentation of the evil federal government that rules us .......if it ends up as a union of states with no centralized power in governance than that would be great .....counties , tribes , states ....anything but the massive evil empire crushing us 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm not pushing for anything other than the fragmentation of the evil federal government that rules us .......if it ends up as a union of states with no centralized power in governance than that would be great .....counties , tribes , states ....anything but the massive evil empire crushing us 

Hey, we're getting as close to a "fragmentation" as we've ever seen.  And I am 100% for state's rights.  

But, we'll always be forced to work within some system here in the US and other "civilized" societies.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you think the majority are sitting around and actually waiting for the news to come on like Slinger , MC and the Fox beatoffs so they can have their opinions spelled out for them , then you are the one who is stuck in the minority .  The average person doesn't even watch past the 6 o clock local news and sports anymore .    Sorry Ben .  :bc:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ding ding ding :bc:   

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah so you must be happy to hear Bannons comments about the deconstruction of the administrative state and what stands in the way.  You're so busy spitting your beer everywhere you don't even realize when someone might actually be on your side. :news: 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If you think the majority are sitting around and actually waiting for the news to come on like Slinger , MC and the Fox beatoffs so they can have their opinions spelled out for them , then you are the one who is stuck in the minority .  The average person doesn't even watch past the 6 o clock local news and sports anymore .    Sorry Ben .  :bc:

well , I am in Indiana but at least half the people in the Admin building at work have Rush on the radio all day

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ah so you must be happy to hear Bannons comments about the deconstruction of the administrative state and what stands in the way.  You're so busy spitting your beer everywhere you don't even realize when someone might actually be on your side. :news: 

I have commented on Bannon and how interesting of a character he is .....his hate of centralization rings well with me. Its his authoritarian bones that scare the shit out ofme

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have commented on Bannon and how interesting of a character he is .....his hate of centralization rings well with me. Its his authoritarian bones that scare the shit out ofme

Sometimes you need an alpha male to fix a mess like this.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sometimes you need an alpha male to fix a mess like this.  

He is an intellectual more than an Alpha ....assertive sure but I cant see him getting all belligerent. I am severely disappointed in Trumps pick of Sessions and we are seeing that manifest itself in the insane Marijuana policy being crafted. There is much more to come on the domestic front that is very disturbing 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There really is no problems in your country. Just whining lefties acting like petulant children that did not get their way. Otherwise the country and most in it are just fine.

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is an intellectual more than an Alpha ....assertive sure but I cant see him getting all belligerent. I am severely disappointed in Trumps pick of Sessions and we are seeing that manifest itself in the insane Marijuana policy being crafted. There is much more to come on the domestic front that is very disturbing 

What are you talking about?!  Sessions was a fantastic pick.  FFS.  SMH.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bingo. :bc:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

The narrative.  Its pushed so all of us wont forget.

Edited by Kivalo

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully you're stuck in Indiana when they close the borders :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

8 hours ago, Boered said:

There really is no problems in your country. Just whining lefties acting like petulant children that did not get their way. Otherwise the country and most in it are just fine.

:true: from the LIAR AND CUNT :dunno: who knew that was even possible 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yeah that's it Ben it's the media.