white house blocks cnn and other news corps

5 minutes ago, Catman said:

Well I wasn't even on this site and that never happened in That context.

You are the Ring leader for mass stupidity on this site.  Everyone knows it.  You and Momorider lead the charge that's for sure.  Basically everything you say the opposite is true.  Too fucking funny

Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol:

16 minutes ago, Catman said:

I have no issue being called a faggot, could careless, it's not an insult.  Cats have always treated me well but I have no loyalty to them.

But when someone says repeatedly dumb things one must question whether calling that person a retard is really below the belt Soni apologize. How someone can say such dumb things and not actually be retarded is the saddest of all.

And then we have you .  Comes here looking for intellectually stimulating conversation :lol:      Then has the audacity to call others names when he doesn't find it , then prances around fancying himself the superior intellect .......... all from a chair in his moms basement in east buttblast canada  (sorry , canada doesn't deserve a capital C)  ...... all while havin no voice and no vote in the topic of conversation whatsoever .      Stupid , arrogant fucking hayseed dope .   :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And then we have you .  Comes here looking for intellectually stimulating conversation :lol:      Then has the audacity to call others names when he doesn't find it , then prances around fancying himself the superior intellect .......... all from a chair in his moms basement in east buttblast canada  (sorry , canada doesn't deserve a capital C)  ...... all while havin no voice and no vote in the topic of conversation whatsoever .      Stupid , arrogant fucking hayseed dope .   :bc:

unless you have a decade of context to understand this forum in its best not to throw stones :lol:

57 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I've been visiting foxnews.com for a number of years as part of my daily net surfing routine. You are correct about CNN's Trump stories, but Fox did the same exact thing regarding the previous president. A couple of months ago I was challenged by a relative to find a positive story about Democrats on foxnews.com. Such a thing does not exist. Does that make Fox "yellow journalism" too? 

The only reason I'm asking is because Fox was not on the "banned media" list.

To the degree CNN, Fox, or any of them do this it damages the credibility of the free press.  CNN is real bad with it right now.  I don't have a problem with them taking on the POTUS - that's their job - but why does the nearly the entire 'front page' have to do so?   Also, it's not always the reporting itself that's the worst problem either - sometimes it's the misleading title or what's not reported that day that smells of such bias.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

AP walked out in protest. let's see where fox news goes with this. they're not reporting on it yet. this shows how weak this president's ego is and how much he's already got to hide. this administration is going to burn itself down. 

Pence, Tillerson, and Mattis have their hands full.

Tillerson wanted someone with experience as his Deputy and chose Elliot Abrams, Bannon saw to it that it didn't happen, not good.

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Reminds me of how past administrations would refuse interviews with FOX.

It's gonna be an awesome 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Despite all the animosity that existed between Obama and Fox News Obama never excluded Fox from any briefings.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tillerson wanted someone with experience as his Deputy and chose Elliot Abrams, Bannon saw to it that it didn't happen, not good.

Despite all the animosity that existed between Obama and Fox News Obama never excluded Fox from any briefings.

He tried to.  We see what side you're on Vince.  Have fun.  Its gonna be a wild ride.  Better stock up on extra absorb tampons :bc: 

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He tried to what? :dunno: 

try and keep up :news: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He tried to.  We see what side you're on Vince.  Have fun.  Its gonna be a wild ride.  Better stock up on extra absorb tampons :bc: 

"He tried to"

What similarity does that have with today's events?

None is the answer, regardless of your statement's very limited credibility in the first place.

Totally fucking irrelevant