CPAC 2017

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

why they are pissed?? ummmm, we are sending back their criminals, making it more difficult for them to send their drugs across the border and our cash back.. And the officials that are being paid to make this all easier are now not going to be needed, likely they are scared for their lives... the cartels are not exactly known for being nice ya know,,

NUEVO LAREDO, Tamaulipas — Members of the Los Zetas cartel ambushed and murdered one of the highest ranking security officials in Tamaulipas. The gunmen also murdered three other law enforcement officials who were with him at the time of the executions.

download (1).jpg

dude, I know about the cartel and what you're telling me has some validity. but again, there's more to it than the damn cartel. while you may think pissing off the Mexican gov and people is a good thing, it is not. it's also the reason tillerson is down there to try and mend things.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You tell me.....you dismiss anybody that disagrees with you as stupid and say shit like this.

so reading the available facts on our relationship with mexico is "privy information"? don't get all butthurt because you don't know jack shit about certain topics, smails. sadly you've returned to your old habits, like you had years ago when I stumbled in here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, I know about the cartel and what you're telling me has some validity. but again, there's more to it than the damn cartel. while you may think pissing off the Mexican gov and people is a good thing, it is not. it's also the reason tillerson is down there to try and mend things.

so reading the available facts on our relationship with mexico is "privy information"? don't get all butthurt because you don't know jack shit about certain topics, smails. sadly you've returned to your old habits, like you had years ago when I stumbled in here.

You go with that.....I've grown tired of answering your questions only to be told I'm lieing or afraid to admit what I really think. You are rock headed partisan hack and other than Icecunt and Abe everybody sees it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You go with that.....I've grown tired of answering your questions only to be told I'm lieing or afraid to admit what I really think. You are rock headed partisan hack and other than Icecunt and Abe everybody sees it.

cause they prove my point. I get it. now run along back to team butt plug and fluff your new friends a little more. maybe you'll get invited out on a ride weekend and can bunk with wolfie :lol::bc:

maybe even ask creepr to go with you

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cause they prove my point. I get it. now run along back to team butt plug and fluff your new friends a little more. maybe you'll get invited out on a ride weekend and can bunk with wolfie :lol::bc:

maybe even ask creepr to go with you

At one time we were all friends on one website....not my fault you're a knowitall intolerable cunt.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ok kivalo, since it's Friday...

Bernie not personally cutting Hillary's head off after the standard political stuff that was done to him during the election was just as spineless as the thousands of speakers and attendees at CPAC who blasted the shit out of trump a year ago and are now praising him and calling him the next Ronald Reagan.

:lol:

now go back to bed

FACT: you are a hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You right wing apes should be more concerned about the drug cartels running Washington.

Oh look over there a Mexican.......oh is he a Muslim......oh Noooooooooooooooooo

:lies: and more :lies: from FAKENEWSMAINCUNT :guzzle: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So he's trying that approach with a lot of us then? The fucking guy is flat out annoying as fuck with that approach, not to mention wrong in his guesstimations. Definitely a screw loose there

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You right wing apes should be more concerned about the drug cartels running Washington.

Oh look over there a Mexican.......oh is he a Muslim......oh Noooooooooooooooooo

I thought it was the Russians running D.C. Now? Different day, different delusions...