CPAC 2017

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not even reading the above,  HO LEE CHIT,  MC, slinger,  spin,and revikevi are so damn but hurt about their loss that they were led to believe was going to be a win by their pied piper,  aka taintrider..seriously the four of you post some serious butt hurt like every 20min..I'm actually astonished a grown ass man would present himself in such a way of complete cowardness..pathetic the  4 of you are..absolutely fucking pathetic candy ass's.. Get a fucking set of balls and a spine, suck it the fuck up, and deal with it..YOU FUCKING LOST THE ELECTION,..  Deal with it pussy!! Move the fuck along and do some dishes, laundry or something productive 

Holy shit that is hard to read.  However that is a great sinopsys of the snowflakes, well done!!

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

my how things change in a year. last year they're all slamming the obnoxious, rude, non-conservative loud mouth known as trump. this year they're kissing his ass and calling him ronald reagan :lol:

like we needed anymore proof rwws have no morals, or spines

The more I learn about Pence the more appealing Cheney becomes

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not even reading the above,  HO LEE CHIT,  MC, slinger,  spin,and revikevi are so damn but hurt about their loss that they were led to believe was going to be a win by their pied piper,  aka taintrider..seriously the four of you post some serious butt hurt like every 20min..I'm actually astonished a grown ass man would present himself in such a way of complete cowardness..pathetic the  4 of you are..absolutely fucking pathetic candy ass's.. Get a fucking set of balls and a spine, suck it the fuck up, and deal with it..YOU FUCKING LOST THE ELECTION,..  Deal with it pussy!! Move the fuck along and do some dishes, laundry or something productive 

LMFAO OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Clue.....DONT READ OUR POSTS OR THREADS DUMBASS

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

personally I don't think you read much of anything. 90% of the topics in here you know nothing about yet comment like you do. then when your spoon fed information you spit it up like a baby. the situation with mexico was a great example. anyone with a clue knows that mexico is pissed about trump and his admin. you don't believe it, so I post links, which explain in detail the problems, and the direct quotes from mexican officials. what do you do? declare it all opinion. fake news. why you even hang out here I have no idea. it's called "current events" for a reason.  maybe ckf can create an "uninformed and clueless" forum for you and some others to hang out in?

Edited by Snoslinger

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Implying I must be one. 

Because I know even a blind baboon like yourself can see that if a political camp, like CPAC, is flip flopping on candidate (Trump) and then defending Sanders for doing the same is in fact hypocritical.

Actually, history says can but wont.

dude, if I wanted to call you a hypocrite I'd do it, I wouldn't imply it. zambroski and others implied that I was being hypocritical because of some lame ass comparison to Bernie. you nigger piled on, I stated you don't even know the definition of hypocritical. that is not calling you a hypocrite, nor is it implying you are one. this is yet another example of your poor reading comprehension skills, and you're not alone.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

personally I don't think you read much of anything. 90% of the topics in here you know nothing about yet comment like you do. then when your spoon fed information you spit it up like a baby. the situation with mexico was a great example. anyone with a clue knows that mexico is pissed about trump and his admin. you don't believe it, so I post links, which explain in detail the problems, and the direct quotes from mexican officials. what do you do? declare it all opinion. fake news. why you even hang out here I have no idea. it's called "current events" for a reason.  maybe ckf can create an "uninformed and clueless" forum for you and some others to hang out in?

Why create a new forum?  Just rename this one

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if I wanted to call you a hypocrite I'd do it, I wouldn't imply it. zambroski and others implied that I was being hypocritical because of some lame ass comparison to Bernie. you nigger piled on, I stated you don't even know the definition of hypocritical. that is not calling you a hypocrite, nor is it implying you are one. this is yet another example of your poor reading comprehension skills, and you're not alone.

You are a hypocrite! You prove it regularly. :bc:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You are a hypocrite! You prove it regularly. :bc:

ok kivalo, since it's Friday...

Bernie not personally cutting Hillary's head off after the standard political stuff that was done to him during the election was just as spineless as the thousands of speakers and attendees at CPAC who blasted the shit out of trump a year ago and are now praising him and calling him the next Ronald Reagan.

:lol:

now go back to bed

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ok kivalo, since it's Friday...

Bernie not personally cutting Hillary's head off after the standard political stuff that was done to him during the election was just as spineless as the thousands of speakers and attendees at CPAC who blasted the shit out of trump a year ago and are now praising him and calling him the next Ronald Reagan.

now go back to bed

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah, they dont want their criminals back and they want to be able to get their drugs across the border easily..sure they are pissed

Do I care that some mexican official on the cartel's payroll is pissed??.....mmmm, not really..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

yeah, they dont want their criminals back and they want to be able to get their drugs across the border easily..sure they are pissed

Do I care that some mexican official on the cartel's payroll is pissed??.....mmmm, not really..

:lol: I rest my case. there's more to it than that but you stick to the rww version of things....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I rest my case. there's more to it than that but you stick to the rww version of things....

oh yeah, guns, and piles of cash, I forgot those.. 

oh on the post you quote from your "mexican officials"...:slapping:

“The federal government should enter these negotiations with resolve and without hesitation,” wrote columnist Clemente Castañeda Hoeflich  on Wednesday in the Excelsior newspaper. “This is a relation of equals between two countries, two governments and two presidents.

:groin:

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

oh yeah, guns, and piles of cash, I forgot those.. 

oh on the post you quote from your "mexican officials"...:slapping:

“The federal government should enter these negotiations with resolve and without hesitation,” wrote columnist Clemente Castañeda Hoeflich  on Wednesday in the Excelsior newspaper. “This is a relation of equals between two countries, two governments and two presidents.

:groin:

so ignore all the other details and focus on that one? :lol:

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

my how things change in a year. last year they're all slamming the obnoxious, rude, non-conservative loud mouth known as trump. this year they're kissing his ass and calling him ronald reagan :lol:

like we needed anymore proof rwws have no morals, or spines

That's kinda funny that you say that. Nobody kissed his ass more then Nancy Pelosi at the white house right after the inauguration. He was sighing some orders and there was Pelosi. Mr president **ass kissing** can I have that pen **more ass kissing**. Oh give that pen to Chuck Schumer. **more ass kissing**.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so ignore all the other details and focus on that one? :lol:

dude, the cartels control mexico, its well known and admitted by officials..

This drug cartel wields control in the region and there have long been accusations—with considerable proof—that the Mayor of Iguala, Jose Luis Abarca, is ... working very closely with the drug cartel itself. In fact his wife belongs to the family that runs the drug cartel in the area of Iguala—her brothers have been the major leaders and kingpins of the drug cartel ... and the Attorney General said that she herself was the kingpin of the cartel in the city of Iguala,

‘The government itself recognises that there are more than 22,000 disappeared people in Mexico, most of them since the drug war was launched [in 2006]. They also recognise that collusion between government agents on all levels—state, local and federal—has been very high throughout Mexico, and it is often something that people know but don't talk about,’

So far, Mexico’s current president Enrique Pena Nieto has not been directly linked to drug traffickers, however, the politician has been tied to pay-for-play bribery from various businessmen. A team of Mexico’s top journalists were able to expose Pena Nieto as having received a house in exchange for lucrative contracts. Those journalists were rapidly fired

Much of Mexico is ungovernable, and that is due in large part to the heavy presence and influence of the country’s large and dangerous drug cartels. Many of them wield more firepower than many Mexican army units and they have more cash at their disposal than entire states. One former Mexican foreign affairs secretary, Jorge Castañeda Gutman, has all but threatened they would be unleashed on the American public if Trump doesn’t back down from his pledges.

Drug cartels regularly gun down scores of rivals, kill local officials who refuse to be bribed, behead victims, and fill mass graves. And now, at least one former Mexican official wants to see the same thing happen in American cities.

It’s not hard to understand why Mexican officials are petrified that the Trump administration is going to make good on its promises to build a wall (on Mexico’s peso), and crack down on border security: Once those two things happen, it will be much more difficult for the country to export it’s social ills.

22 minutes ago, small-bore said:

That's kinda funny that you say that. Nobody kissed his ass more then Nancy Pelosi at the white house right after the inauguration. He was sighing some orders and there was Pelosi. Mr president **ass kissing** can I have that pen **more ass kissing**. Oh give that pen to Chuck Schumer. **more ass kissing**.

now she is a spineless cunt...

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and that proves what?

why they are pissed?? ummmm, we are sending back their criminals, making it more difficult for them to send their drugs across the border and our cash back.. And the officials that are being paid to make this all easier are now not going to be needed, likely they are scared for their lives... the cartels are not exactly known for being nice ya know,,

NUEVO LAREDO, Tamaulipas — Members of the Los Zetas cartel ambushed and murdered one of the highest ranking security officials in Tamaulipas. The gunmen also murdered three other law enforcement officials who were with him at the time of the executions.

download (1).jpg

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like what?

You tell me.....you dismiss anybody that disagrees with you as stupid and say shit like this.

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said: