CPAC 2017

my how things change in a year. last year they're all slamming the obnoxious, rude, non-conservative loud mouth known as trump. this year they're kissing his ass and calling him ronald reagan :lol:

like we needed anymore proof rwws have no morals, or spines

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

my how things change in a year. last year they're all slamming the obnoxious, rude, non-conservative loud mouth known as trump. this year they're kissing his ass and calling him ronald reagan :lol:

like we needed anymore rwws have no spines

:lies: Trump finished third is straw poll last year LIAR 

• Platinum Contributing Member

like we needed anymore rwws have no spines

Sort of like Bernie trashing Hillary and then selling out to her after being fucked over by The DNC.....you mean spine like that? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smales you and a few other nitwits have this really odd disdain about bernie. and what his interactions with the DNC and hillary have to do with CPAC, the loyalists, and the next ronald reagan i have no idea. :dunno: could you explain? 

Well, I don't want to speak for him but it would seem to anyone not being shadowed by idiocy that He is trying to show you your own blatant hypocrisy.  

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sort of like Bernie trashing Hillary and then selling out to her after being fucked over by The DNC.....you mean spine like that? 

Poor Slinger  1GwML_s-200x150.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't want to speak for him but it would seem to anyone not being shadowed by idiocy that He is trying to show you your own blatant hypocrisy.  

how can there be hypocrisy when we're talking about two completely different scenarios? maybe if all the dems blasted the hell out of o'malley, but then turned around and called him the next jfk a year later after he won, the hypocrisy claim would stick? face the facts, alot of conservatives outright hated trump. now, he's the next ronald reagan, 1 month in. you don't find that strange? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Man!  This has been a rough day for him. I kinda feel for the sap just a bit.  Cuz.....dayam!  Some brutal ass handings all......day.....long!

Ouchy!

Ehh don't worry, Z, this is so regular for Timeshare most of us think he's into S&M. :bc:

how can there be hypocrisy when we're talking about two completely different scenarios? maybe if all the dems blasted the hell out of o'malley, but then turned around and called him the next jfk a year later after he won, the hypocrisy claim would stick? face the facts, alot of conservatives outright hated trump. now, he's the next ronald reagan, 1 month in. you don't find that strange? 

So conservatives voted him and when they hated him and now they love him?

You know what.....never mind.  I feel your "Slinger vortex" starting to fire up and it just gets pathetic from here.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

But you started the thread about Trump, blockhead. :nuts:

If not Trump then what else could you possibly be talking about?

i made a general statement about you and hypocrisy you dumb ass. 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i said you don't know the definition of a hypocrite. :lol: are you drunk? 

Implying I must be one. 

Because I know even a blind baboon like yourself can see that if a political camp, like CPAC, is flip flopping on candidate (Trump) and then defending Sanders for doing the same is in fact hypocritical.

Actually, history says can but wont.

Edited by Kivalo

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not even reading the above,  HO LEE CHIT,  MC, slinger,  spin,and revikevi are so damn but hurt about their loss that they were led to believe was going to be a win by their pied piper,  aka taintrider..seriously the four of you post some serious butt hurt like every 20min..I'm actually astonished a grown ass man would present himself in such a way of complete cowardness..pathetic the  4 of you are..absolutely fucking pathetic candy ass's.. Get a fucking set of balls and a spine, suck it the fuck up, and deal with it..YOU FUCKING LOST THE ELECTION,..  Deal with it pussy!! Move the fuck along and do some dishes, laundry or something productive 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh my god.  Poor slinger.  So much smarter than everyone else yet so stupid.  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not even reading the above,  HO LEE CHIT,  MC, slinger,  spin,and revikevi are so damn but hurt about their loss that they were led to believe was going to be a win by their pied piper,  aka taintrider..seriously the four of you post some serious butt hurt like every 20min..I'm actually astonished a grown ass man would present himself in such a way of complete cowardness..pathetic the  4 of you are..absolutely fucking pathetic candy ass's.. Get a fucking set of balls and a spine, suck it the fuck up, and deal with it..YOU FUCKING LOST THE ELECTION,..  Deal with it pussy!! Move the fuck along and do some dishes, laundry or something productive 

Nailed it. :bc: