Trump asked the FBI to exonerate him of collaborating with the Russians.....

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Apparently you know what I am thinking before I even form my own opinion so, please, tell me how I feel about this so we all can be informed. Thanks! :bc:

well you've had several pages to make a comment on the topic, but chose to pull your usual little stunts instead.

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

One day you hopeless meatsticks will learn CNN is doing you no favors leading you around by your noses. Keep at it guys, Maybe one day they'll actually get something right.

:lol: yep, this whole Russian thing is one big fake story, given to us by CNN

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  Ok.   FBI deputy director tells the admin the NYT's story is "vastly overstated" (another way of saying bullshit).  So admin officials basically ask how can we get the truth out and the FBI says they can't.   So whats the real story here?   The fact that the admin wanted the truth out or the NYT's was running bullshit stories.

“Well, Anderson,” Evan Perez responded, “a U.S. law enforcement official says that this began with the FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus on the sidelines of a separate White House meeting on the day that these stories were published.”

A White House official says that McCabe actually told Priebus that the New York Times story vastly overstated what the FBI knows about these Russian contacts. But a law enforcement official says that McCave didn’t discuss aspects of the case. We don’t know exactly what McCabe told Priebus.

A White House official says that Priebus later reached out again to McCabe and to FBI director James Comey asking for the FBI to at least talk to reporters on background to dispute the stories.

so the fib comes to lance says we have found nothing connecting trump to Russia election hacking .lance says ok let me get back to u . then the next day calls them . this is what went on but nice spin from cnn who are now just starting to roll back . that w/o t last after having there ads spanked at press conference  today 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the fib comes to lance says we have found nothing connecting trump to Russia election hacking .lance says ok let me get back to u . then the next day calls them . this is what went on but nice spin from cnn who are now just starting to roll back . that w/o t last after having there ads spanked at press conference  today 

Yep.   Remember when CNN ran all those stories about this with "unnamed sources" and further down in the article said there was no evidence of a connection to Trump. :lol:  Yeah that's not fake news.