chris kyle and jesse ventura.

i watched an interview with jesse over the lawsuit he had with the publishers insurance company. if what jesse says is true, chris kyle was a total piece of shit. i never did care for the movie. it was mostly inaccurate and hyped by eastwood. patriotic hysteria. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ventura is the man ....Kyle was a phony POS

End of story

No doubt there are questions about Kyle's behavior at times but seriously?   He blew boogers out his nose tougher and braver than you.

I don't recall hearing Ventura served much combat at all if any.  I like the guy but come on.   

I'll judge him more by the opinions of his fellow serviceman than people on here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kyle lied about his service for personal gain ......that is the very definition of POS

Im sure hes not the only one whos embellished....Jesse himsrlf has no doubt. 

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16427543_931609496975512_421740613169739003_n.jpg

Like Kyle even said in his book.   He wasn't as good as shot as many others he simply had more opportunity.  He had a ton of respect for guys like Carlos Hathcock and said the numbers really don't mean overall skill.  I've seen from actual Marines where he got sick of Marines getting killed as they were not properly trained in some urban combat techniques so he got off the roof and went and started teaching them entry and clear techniques often showing by example.   Sorry but no pussy does that.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

When you see interviews with Seals many of them are of a particular type of personality.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

This.  

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:owned: the faggot ass Kyle ass lickers

Settle down, you and Moto tend to work each other all up into hyper-anarchic hissy fits.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Like Kyle even said in his book.   He wasn't as good as shot as many others he simply had more opportunity.  He had a ton of respect for guys like Carlos Hathcock and said the numbers really don't mean overall skill.  I've seen from actual Marines where he got sick of Marines getting killed as they were not properly trained in some urban combat techniques so he got off the roof and went and started teaching them entry and clear techniques often showing by example.   Sorry but no pussy does that.  

Yep. I think he was a pretty good guy.  And hey, so what if he profited from his military experience.  Many do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This.  

Settle down, you and Moto tend to work each other all up into hyper-anarchic hissy fits.

Yep. I think he was a pretty good guy.  And hey, so what if he profited from his military experience.  Many do.

Many of the higher ups for sure.  

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

If I remember correctly, Ventura was a Navy seal

Well, technically he was.  He completed SOME of the same training but he was officially part of UDT (Underwater Demolition Team).  After Viet Nam, the UDT's and seals were combined so, by proxy (and assignment), he was a SEAL then.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, technically he was.  He completed SOME of the same training but he was officially part of UDT (Underwater Demolition Team).  After Viet Nam, the UDT's and seals were combined so, by proxy (and assignment), he was a SEAL then.

There were SEAL teams when Jesse was a UDT, both had to go through BUDS but training beyond that is different. He never served in the teams as he claims, and never served in Vietnam as a SEAL.

Kyle is full of shit but so is Ventura, he gets lost in his own bullshit if you listen to his interviews. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

There were SEAL teams when Jesse was a UDT, both had to go through BUDS but training beyond that is different. He never served in the teams as he claims, and never served in Vietnam as a SEAL.

Kyle is full of shit but so is Ventura, he gets lost in his own bullshit if you listen to his interviews. 

Are you arguing with me or just adding? :lol:Cuz..that's kinda what I posted.

I do think he was assigned to a team after Vietnam but I know he never saw action there.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I have met the BODY a few times and he was a awful Governor now not on the level of incompetence as the current Downsy train wreck but close  

Never met him.  I've heard mixed reviews on his time in office here.  But looking at what we have now, I'd take him back.  This guy is a liberal FOP in the worst way.