Trump Waste Of Taxpayer Money Sets A New Record With 4th Weekend Trip To Florida

Trump Waste Of Taxpayer Money Sets A New Record With 4th Weekend Trip To Florida

Source: PoliticusUSA, by Jason Easley

President Trump will once again spend the weekend at his Florida private club, as his 4th straight taxpayer funded trip will set a record by spending more money on travel in a month than former President Obama spent in a year.

Ken Vogel of Politico reported that Trump is heading back to Palm Beach, FL to meet with donors, “The party’s biggest donors are gathering in Palm Beach for a retreat organized by the Republican National Committee, and the president has been announced as the featured speaker, according to people with knowledge of the plans. A number of senior administration officials will also attend the retreat, the people familiar with the planning said, a key draw for the donors.”

Taxpayers will now be paying for Donald Trump and senior administration officials to meet with Republican donors in Florida. It is not a coincidence that the RNC is holding the donor retreat on the weekend in the same city as Trump’s private club.

When makes President Trump makes his fourth trip to his club in Florida, he will have spent more money on those trips alone ($13 million) than former President Obama spent during an entire year on travel ($12.1 million).

Read the rest at: http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/23/trump-waste-taxpayer-money-sets-record-4th-weekend-trip-florida.html

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some of you sound exactly like the far right guys who you spent the last 8 years bitching about. Now you are doing the exact same fucking thing....and still bitching!

What an unhappy group

There are a number of possible explanations for this “addiction” to unhappiness:

• Deep-rooted insecurity or lack of self-esteem may cause some people to feel undeserving of happiness.
  • People who grew up with a parenting style characterized by excessive discipline and unrealistic expectations may have learned to equate unhappiness with love and success.
  • Lifelong struggles with trauma or other negative experiences may fuel an unconscious desire to continually return to the status quo of unhappiness.
  • Some people who seem comfortable in their misery actually may be suffering from an underlying mental health disorder.
  • Some people pride themselves on realism, believing that being practical or realistic also means focusing on the negative.
  • Because of decisions or experiences in their past, some people are consumed by guilt or regret that they cannot overcome. Instead, they choose to punish themselves and/or others.
  • Some people are afraid to feel joy since positive feelings might be a “setup” for disappointment.
  • The prospect of happiness strikes fear of the unknown for those who have never felt anything but unhappiness.
  • Dissatisfaction becomes a motivator to work harder, change jobs, eat healthier, spend more time with friends and family, or prevent unwanted behaviors or situations.
  • Some people make it a personal mission to take on the world’s problems as their own. While noble in some respects, these individuals cannot allow themselves to feel happiness when, for example, people are starving or global warming is damaging the planet.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some of you sound exactly like the far right guys who you spent the last 8 years bitching about. Now you are doing the exact same fucking thing....and still bitching!

What an unhappy group

Good post!  But you realize, they are using that reason to do this in a "we're getting even" excuse.  I think it's more of a medical condition like your chart.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Good post!  But you realize, they are using that reason to do this in a "we're getting even" excuse.  I think it's more of a medical condition like your chart.

:bc:

I have no doubt the far right will do it back to them in 4 or 8 years though. Sad perpetual cycle   :wall:

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have no doubt the far right will do it back to them in 4 or 8 years though. Sad perpetual cycle   :wall:

If the far right and far left, or "librulz" (not sure where they sit on that side of complete arrogant idiocy) can be done away with, we could make amazing strides as a country.  Can we somehow convince them both to sacrifice themselves in the name of solidarity?  One side can go to God, and the other can go to the aliens.

• Gold Member

Hopefully he doesn't last long after his term is up.  Presidents get life long secret service protection...  all the retirement vacations of the very young for president Obama are costing taxpayers hugely.  We will still be paying for obamas security well after trump is gone and it's a pretty safe bet Obama will have cost us more then the very old trump

Edited by BOHICA

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What an unhappy group

well speaking for myself, I hope the fucking guy goes to mar a lago every weekend. I could really care less. I'm pretty sure most lefties feel the same way, and are just laughing at the right because it bothered them so much during the Obama years. now they say nothing.