MSNBC: "It's our job to control what people think."

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: didn't even watch the vid....

You didn't? So you're just here to argue like usual then eh  :news:

How fucking bored do you have to be day in and day out to spend most of your time here trying to put yourself up on some fictitious intellectually elite pedestal? :lmao:

Just now, Skidooski said:

You didn't? So you're just here to argue like usual then eh  :news:

How fucking bored do you have to be day in and day out to spend most of your time here trying to put yourself up on some fictitious intellectually elite pedestal? :lmao:

you crack me the hell up. so anxious to be "accepted" by the majority in here you don't even pay attention to the topic, yet pretend you do. had you watched the video, you'd have known it is CLEARLY msnbc, and not cnn. this also explains a lot of your other "behavior", like trump telling lie after lie is not a big deal to you, and the dems should stop "crying" about it. why are you so concerned about what the majority thinks in here? are you that insecure?

you crack me the hell up. so anxious to be "accepted" by the majority in here you don't even pay attention to the topic, yet pretend you do. had you watched the video, you'd have known it is CLEARLY msnbc, and not cnn. this also explains a lot of your other "behavior", like trump telling lie after lie is not a big deal to you, and the dems should stop "crying" about it. why are you so concerned about what the majority thinks in here? are you that insecure?

This narrative of yours is stale and lame as fuck SnowRider extra light. You're going out of your way to try and project this bullshit on me every chance you get...it hasn't stuck and like always you're full of shit and here just to argue and give yourself some sort of self esteem boost. Much like your cowardly professor did before he took his ball and ran home.

You've been a little more eager to angrily spew verbal diarrhea lately....are you close to another exit thread Mr. Spineless?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

This narrative of yours is stale and lame as fuck SnowRider extra light. You're going out of your way to try and project this bullshit on me every chance you get...it hasn't stuck and like always you're full of shit and here just to argue and give yourself some sort of self esteem boost. Much like your cowardly professor did before he took his ball and ran home.

You've been a little more eager to angrily spew verbal diarrhea lately....are you close to another exit thread Mr. Spineless?

it's not my narrative, it's fact, and you make it obvious day in and day out. no way in hell you want to side with MC, or SR, or myself. you're too concerned about what the others may think. then you get mad at those of us who call you out on it. there is no doubt in my mind that if this place were majority left, you'd be right here with us 95% of the time. don't get too upset though, you are not alone. here, or in team butt plug.

it's not my narrative, it's fact, and you make it obvious day in and day out. no way in hell you want to side with MC, or SR, or myself. you're too concerned about what the others may think. then you get mad at those of us who call you out on it. there is no doubt in my mind that if this place were majority left, you'd be right here with us 95% of the time. don't get too upset though, you are not alone. here, or in team butt plug.

Got to love the left.   "You think this way because of this and not your own opinion." :lol:   

:lmao: No doubt in your mind eh? :lmao:  None what so ever?

You poor little fool.....This whole election thing sure has fucked you up!

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Got to love the left.   "You think this way because of this and not your own opinion." :lol: 

He's calling his opinion of me as fact also. :lol: They often get the two confused

Just now, Highmark said:

it's easy to pick up on personalities in here. I know you're a die hard right winger, voice your true opinions, and don't try to put on some "act". same with most others. there are a few, however, who roll with the majority. followers. webba, xlt, buss, skidooski are good examples. that's all fine and dandy as they're free to act like they want, but I'm going to call them out on it.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's easy to pick up on personalities in here. I know you're a die hard right winger, voice your true opinions, and don't try to put on some "act". same with most others. there are a few, however, who roll with the majority. followers. webba, xlt, buss, skidooski are good examples. that's all fine and dandy as they're free to act like they want, but I'm going to call them out on it.

Please define how you "know" this about them?

BTW I'm hardly a die hard right winger.   There are plenty of issues I'm center of the road on.  I'm a constitutionalist first, conservative second and republican third.  

I'm not against a fair progressive tax system.

I'm not against a reasonable welfare system.  

I'm not against gay marriage or homosexuality in general.   In fact I don't think the word marriage should be in govt at all except for protecting the youth from it or Polygamy.

I'm not against the legalization of drugs.

I believe in some limitations of the 2nd amendment.  (If you commit certain crimes you lose your rights to own a gun)

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!  A Freudian slip at it's finest!  How the fuck any of you "intellectually elite" can watch this horse shit is beyond me.  This is why your liberal weak and cowardly parents should have never agreed to your full frontal lobotomies at birth. :lol:

During their regularly scheduled morning "Trump hate" show, this nugget slipped out. :lol:

Somehow I picture you watching this in your jammies in the Lazy Boy. Milk stained shirt eating Cheerios and tossing them at the screen in a right wing rage. Then changing the station to Limbaugh and scratching your balls.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

seriously....to think that the press is afraid of trump is a fucking pipe dream of his sheep. to think that trump is going to some how teach the press a lesson is delusional. fuck this fun to read. 

The press will be Trumps demise

Just now, Mainecat said:

That is absolutely insane you think that its a good thing the MSM should have control of who should be president based on their opinions.. fucking insane!!!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

seriously....to think that the press is afraid of trump is a fucking pipe dream of his sheep. to think that trump is going to some how teach the press a lesson is delusional. fuck this fun to read. 

I don't think that's his intention.   Its more to simply show the American voter the bias in it.   He even calls out Fox from time to time.   No question he can be childish about it and must understand he's not going to get good press on everything but the majority of news organizations wouldn't give him positive stories if he personally cured cancer, brought peace to the ME and solved the worlds hunger problems.  Its their right to report in any way they want and his right not to be a sheep to them.  

Anyone who thinks his mostly accurate criticism of the MSM didn't contribute to his victory is being obtuse.    

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: No  worries there then huh? Just business as usual then eh?

The press was in close with Hillary feeding her questions and upfront info but it's the complete opposite with Trump and he's pointing fingers at them now that he's POTUS.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The press got him elected but now they will be his demise? You really need to make up your mind! He's been taunting them from the get go.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think that's his intention.   Its more to simply show the American voter the bias in it.   He even calls out Fox from time to time.   No question he can be childish about it and must understand he's not going to get good press on everything but the majority of news organizations wouldn't give him positive stories if he personally cured cancer, brought peace to the ME and solved the worlds hunger problems.  Its their right to report in any way they want and his right not to be a sheep to them.

Anyone who thinks his mostly accurate criticism of the MSM didn't contribute to his victory is being obtuse.  

And to show the American Public this bias would be teaching them (The media) a lesson  :news:

Edited by Skidooski

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

if he's going to call out anyone shouldn't he be sweeping his side of the street first? it's easy enough to find lies and countless deceptions on his part. he has zero credibility. the best advice anyone could give trump is to clean up his lies. if he did that then the argument could be centered around policy rather than his lies. he feeds the beast. 

Edited by spin_dry

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: No  worries there then huh? Just business as usual then eh?

The press was in close with Hillary feeding her questions and upfront info but it's the complete opposite with Trump and he's pointing fingers at them now that he's POTUS.

The press got him elected but now they will be his demise? You really need to make up your mind! He's been taunting them from the get go.

once again, you have such a myopic view of the information media. there are podcasts from very small studios, sometimes even in rented apartments, that have larger audiences than msnbc or fox news. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

once again, you have such a myopic view of the information media. there are podcasts from very small studios, sometimes even in rented apartments, that have larger audiences than msnbc or fox news. 

Name one regarding news.  

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

if he's going to call out anyone shouldn't he be sweeping his side of the street first? it's easy enough to find lies and countless deceptions on his part. he has zero credibility. the best advice anyone could give trump is to clean up his lies. if he did that then the argument could be centered around policy rather than his lies. he feeds the beast. 

I don't disagree there are things he could clean up but can you name is top 5 lies you are referring to?

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don't think it was a slip at all. She honest to God believes it.  When things don't go their way it always comes down to the American people are too stupid to know what's good for them.

Groober laid it out perfectly, more people should of been listening to his blunt honesty.  

:true: