wtf is with the blatant lies?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well lets just look at the seats up for grabs in the midterms . going to be real hard on your side but u are getting use to loosing it will still sting but we will be here to rub some dirt in it for u 

:lol: wtf does that have to do with the lies about mexico? 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on dude, here's your chance to shine. tell me the logic behind telling everyone an obviously blatant lie about our relationship with mexico.  

oh is mexico upset ? why because we have had a lopsided tariff for decades that helps them and they may loose that tariff of face a matching one from us? or are they upset our immigration laws are still far more lax than there's ?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

oh is mexico upset ? why because we have had a lopsided tariff for decades that helps them and they may loose that tariff of face a matching one from us? or are they upset our immigration laws are still far more lax than there's ?

:lol: yeah for sure. mexico is taking huge advantage of america. who do those wetbacks think they are making those corporations move operations down there so they can work for peanuts.

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you explain why you think that, in details, please? anyone with a clue knows mexico is not pleased with us at all. matter of fact tillerson is down there down mending fence.  

Bullfuckingshit he is mending anything he is telling them the way it is from now on :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Gonna be awesome to hear the liberal spin at the midterms when they continue to get their dicks handed to them.  Slinger, right click this post, you Gomer Pyle intellect fucking dipshit.

can you help your fellow dipshit trumpsters out here? what is the logic behind the trump admin lies?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: wtf does that have to do with the lies about mexico? 

how is your short term memory about replies to your own crap?

remember this ?

It really does.  But hey, I'm trying to be gentle on you.  The butt-hurt is not healing on some of you...and DAYAM!  Gonna be a long, loooong time til the R's are out of office.  Gonna take a reasonable party to start gaining support.  SBYL.  Maybe look at Jill?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah for sure. mexico is taking huge advantage of america. who do those wetbacks think they are making those corporations move operations down there so they can work for peanuts.

and ship shit back up here tariff free but all goods heading south pay what 13% yeah they have a lot to be pissed off about

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

bubble. hang on to your shorts. 

Oh, ok. If thats what you believe, I take it you already put all your holdings in cash and money markets?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you help your fellow dipshit trumpsters out here? what is the logic behind the trump admin lies?

Logic and you should never be used in the same sentence silly.  Come on now.

have you been checked for dementia tri-cycle rider? i started the thread, asking the logic behind these blatant lies. just because one of the posters goes off rails doesn't mean i need to follow him. now do you have an answer to the question or not? 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

my shits up 18.5% over the past year.  Winning has its advantages.

You should feel ashamed. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Bullfuckingshit he is mending anything he is telling them the way it is from now on :guzzle: 

This.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah Snot has his work cut out for him giving you reacharounds all day :guzzle: 

Nothing there to grab but a sandy vagina.  Prolly got a big nasty clit though.  Ick.

Trumps redoing the tranny bathrooms....protests to come. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, ok. If thats what you believe, I take it you already put all your holdings in cash and money markets?

Logic and you should never be used in the same sentence silly.  Come on now.

They all bought silver bullion after their ass-handing in Nov.

:lol:

Holy shit! :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

have you been checked for dementia tri-cycle rider? i started the thread, asking the logic behind these blatant lies. just because one of the posters goes off rails doesn't mean i need to follow him. now do you have an answer to the question or not? 

no dumb fuck just because u chose to ignore others responses and others responses to those is 100% on your tunnel vision  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You should feel ashamed. :lol:

This.

Nothing there to grab but a sandy vagina.  Prolly got a big nasty clit though.  Ick.

Trumps redoing the tranny bathrooms....protests to come. :lol:

I'll take that all day long and its weather proof too. :snack: 

Wait, did you say Trumps redoing the tranny bathrooms?!   Why'd you have to throw that mico aggression out there?!!

:lol:  :bc: