wtf is with the blatant lies?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spicer announces today that the white house's relationship with mexico is phenomenal...

:lol:

who the fuck believes this shit?

Wait, I know this one.......people that realize that the US is far more important to Mexico than Mexico is to the US?  Yes, I'm sure that's it.  And Mexico will act accordingly now.

"Slinger vortex". :lol:

IMG_0934.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah that explains it :lol:

It really does.  But hey, I'm trying to be gentle on you.  The butt-hurt is not healing on some of you...and DAYAM!  Gonna be a long, loooong time til the R's are out of office.  Gonna take a reasonable party to start gaining support.  SBYL.  Maybe look at Jill?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really does.  But hey, I'm trying to be gentle on you.  The butt-hurt is not healing on some of you...and DAYAM!  Gonna be a long, loooong time til the R's are out of office.  Gonna take a reasonable party to start gaining support.  SBYL.  Maybe look at Jill?

can you explain why you think that, in details, please? anyone with a clue knows mexico is not pleased with us at all. matter of fact tillerson is down there down mending fence.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

can you explain why you think that, in details, please? anyone with a clue knows mexico is not pleased with us at all. matter of fact tillerson is down there down mending fence.  

Jesus.  I'm not explaining anything to you til you get rid of that Maddow worm eating away the gray matter in your head.

"Mending fence." :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Still waiting for you to explain " In detail" by you are so angry that the Trump is stopping the open borders ?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  I'm not explaining anything to you til you get rid of that Maddow worm eating away the gray matter in your head.

"Mending fence." :lol:

come on dude, here's your chance to shine. tell me the logic behind telling everyone an obviously blatant lie about our relationship with mexico.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

come on dude, here's your chance to shine. tell me the logic behind telling everyone an obviously blatant lie about our relationship with mexico.  

C'mon  dude , now is your chance to explain why you are so angry about keeping the borders open?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No.  I've decided that if you could be helped, I don't want to help you.  I just wanna watch and laugh as you boys squirm and suffer over the next few years until you stroke out.

However, this one is easy.  I'm actually surprised you can't grasp it at all.  I'm surprised that I'm actually so surprised! :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spicer announces today that the white house's relationship with mexico is phenomenal...

who the fuck believes this shit?

Aldi is selling some wicked quality kosher dills for short money these days.  Goddamn I love a nice fresh kosher dill with my sammich.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well lets just look at the seats up for grabs in the midterms . going to be real hard on your side but u are getting use to loosing it will still sting but we will be here to rub some dirt in it for u