Vehicle reliability

Rod

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nothing domestic really interests me these days. Except Polaris switchback. 

Lost interest in the camero? That ZL1 looks nice! :lol: 

My MB finally needs a repair.  Power steering pump is leaking.  New replacement 650 bucks installed.  One set of front pads, tranny fluid and coolant change at 100k just because, and two sets of tires.  Not bad for 115,000 miles.  Built in America by great Americans.

Edited by DriftBusta

I'm sticking with Toyota for a while. Was a GM truck guy forever.  But finally bought my wife a Toyota (lex) SUV and jumped on board with my first Tundra I guess almost two years ago now.  Not even a comparison on any level.  Well, except maybe gas mileage...this thing is a pig!    Oh, and I do hate this new fangled computerized horseshit non limited slip version of limited slip.  So, I guess I do miss those two things.  Oh, and my Z71 was simpler.  I don't know why the fuck half of these switches and buttons are for on Tundra. One has something to do with turning off the limited slip or turning it on or something too. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My MB finally needs a repair.  Power steering pump is leaking.  New replacement 650 bucks installed.  One set of front pads, tranny and coolant change at 100k just because, and two sets of tires.  Not bad for 115,000 miles.  Built in America by great Americans.

The bmw is still going strong. new front and rear brake pads went in last weekend.  it took less than an hour to do all four sides. i've never had an easier brake job than with the brembos. other than brakes i haven't touched the car. built by nazis. 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My MB finally needs a repair.  Power steering pump is leaking.  New replacement 650 bucks installed.  One set of front pads, tranny fluid and coolant change at 100k just because, and two sets of tires.  Not bad for 115,000 miles.  Built in America by great Americans.

what is a mb? a benz? 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sticking with Toyota for a while. Was a GM truck guy forever.  But finally bought my wife a Toyota (lex) SUV and jumped on board with my first Tundra I guess almost two years ago now.  Not even a comparison on any level.  Well, except maybe gas mileage...this thing is a pig!    Oh, and I do hate this new fangled computerized horseshit non limited slip version of limited slip.  So, I guess I do miss those two things.  Oh, and my Z71 was simpler.  I don't know why the fuck half of these switches and buttons are for on Tundra. One has something to do with turning off the limited slip or turning it on or something too. :lol:

my bud just came over today with his new land cruiser fucking nice suv but then north of 80g it best be  

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No wonder MaineCUNT dosent like you with the jap scrap you're driving :finger: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The bmw is still going strong. new front and rear brake pads went in last weekend.  it took less than an hour to do all four sides. i've never had an easier brake job than with the brembos. other than brakes i haven't touched the car. built by nazis. 

they are deff over engineered and over built basic maint and they run a long time.

the benz and bmw loose value huge and if u get 1 from someone who did all recommended service at the dealer they are gold even with north of 100k . hell if u do all the crap they tell u to do by 100g u spent close to 1/4 the cost of the car . it is amazing how many people do .

my wifes benz service b is up. I laugh at the shit they recommend doing . last time they wanted to replace all the rubber break lines and put new fr springs on the struts and replace all bushings in the fr end . yeah it has 60k mi

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The one you lied about selling :lies:  :finger: 

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I leased an 07 Crewmax 5.7  Another fantastic vehicle.  Ran 18k over on the miles and still sold it for the payoff, instead of paying TFS 3600 bucks at .20/mile.  Fuck em.

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly.  2 wrenches, a lift and 30 minutes each end, doing it yourself.  Brake pads look like something off an F350.  Huge.  No wonder they last forever.  65 bucks for OEM on Amazon.  I can live with that. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is a mb? a benz? 

IMG_0462.thumb.JPG.836cc1667f56a2e6d966bd238b173f7d.JPG 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they are deff over engineered and over built basic maint and they run a long time.

the benz and bmw loose value huge and if u get 1 from someone who did all recommended service at the dealer they are gold even with north of 100k . hell if u do all the crap they tell u to do by 100g u spent close to 1/4 the cost of the car . it is amazing how many people do .

my wifes benz service b is up. I laugh at the shit they recommend doing . last time they wanted to replace all the rubber break lines and put new fr springs on the struts and replace all bushings in the fr end . yeah it has 60k mi

I bought mine with 16k on the odometer and 2 years old for half price.   5 years later I have about 114k on the odometer, it still looks and drives like new.  Makes fast work of my 370 mile drive each way to snow country.  And will pass every bro blowing coal or whatever they call it on the uphills on the way. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They are all ugly but I am a function over form guy so :dunno: 

I am also I drive a f150 . my wife loves wagons always has .she like to haul shit and have room for dogs and she is not a fan of suv. she rolls a e class wagon now .

my buds wife has that ml550 thing is pretty quick with the v8. we have yanked my 2place enclosed with it a few times tows just as well as the truck .

I have yanked my 2 place with my wifes e class  wagon U know it is back there not bad but u know it .