hey dopo and other immigrant haters...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you may not, but many trump supporters do. I completely agree with the bold, but it appears that others will be round up too.

He's doing what he said he would do. And he was voted in. I really don't care who is for or against this. We need to tighten things up as far as the border and get the criminals out. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm curious what you expect to gain from the deportation of a lot of illegal immigrants. many of you have a deep hatred for these people. don't bother with the obvious either, like getting rid of the "bad hombres" who have committed major crimes here. are you expecting wages to increase? healthcare costs to drop? what is it that's driving this rage?

This is such bullshit and so typical of the liberal mindset that is costing the left so many elections across the country.   I'm completely against illegal immigration however my oldest son has been dating a Latino (Mexican) girl for over a year.   I think she is wonderful and invite her into my home with open arms.  You see I see her as an American, not anything else.   Would it matter if she was not a citizen....not if she was here legally and that is no different if she was from Mexico or England.   Why is it YOU cannot separate being against an illegal activity with hatred of people?  IMHO the left brings it up because you are the racists ones.  You are the ones that think they cannot succeed in their home country.  No different than how you treat AA's or any other "minority" here.   "Oh we can't have voter ID because blacks are too poor or stupid to get one" type of mindset. 

If funny how when someone is against meth or heroin sales it no longer is an racial issue.   The left and the MSM are the ones that try and make it an issue and many American's, not just white ones are sick and tired of it.

I find it amusing how according to the left there are "Latino Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and White Americans.  Well tell me Sno what type of white American am I?   Surely you understand that ALL of the groups have different actual ethnic backgrounds.  Funny how America is the only country that labels races yet we probably have the biggest racial problem.   I never hear of African Englishman or some other crazy label.  

Morgan Freeman gets it.   You should learn from him.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you going to answer mine? 

Face it , these third world cultists do ant want to assimilate and are pushing for Sharia law anywhere they have more than ten together.

Sharia law already has a foothold in Ontario and it will only increase as their numbers increase.

A 2004 report recommending that Muslim faith-based tribunals be allowed in Ontario, Canada, triggered huge controversy.

"In truly multicultural countries, this is quite common. It's a legitimate way to give religious communities some autonomy within the scope of our law. The two can exist because the Canadian courts have an ultimate supervisory capacity"

Irfan Syed, chairman of the Toronto-based Muslim Lawyers Association said:

In 2003, the Islamic Institute of Civil Justice said it  intended to establish similar tribunals for the 400,000 Muslims who live in Ontario.

The act was an attempt to deal with a backlog of court cases. It enabled groups to use the guiding principles of their faith to help settle disputes over divorce, inheritance and custody.

Family faith-based tribunals had been set up by Catholic and Jewish communities following the passing of the province's Arbitration Act in 1991.

The introduction of sharia law in Ontario, was effectively recommended by a 2004 report which prompted debate and street protests, both for and against its findings.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Mexicans want Sharia law!

You heard it here first!

:lmao:

You really do see only what you want to see. You can't actually be stupid enough to believe the only illegal immigrants in the US are Mexicans can you. Oh that's right you can. I guess as usual you're ignoring the recent NOT MEXICAN but MUSLIM illegal immigrants to the US now walking across the border into Canada. Those numbers will dramatically increase as the weather gets warmer and the walk less hazardous.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/us-refugees-canada-border-trump-travel-ban

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

creepr, the fucking topic is illegal immigrants, not refugees.

They can be one and the same. A true refugee seeks, which means applies for refuge in another country. When they are admitted legally as a refugee they become a legal immigrant. If they bypass the system and sneak into the country ILLEGALLY they are illegal immigrants.

You and Crushedice need to realize what an illegal immigrant is and that they could have started out as someone claiming "refugee"

IT'S A PRETTY SIMPLE CONCEPT, YOU WANT INTO A COUNTRY DO IT LEGALLY AND THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. DON'T FORGET THAT US IMMIGRATION HAVE OFFERED AMNESTY IN THE PAST THAT WOULD LET THEM BECOME LEGAL BUT FOR SOME REASON MANY HAVEN'T TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

Is that perhaps because they have something else to hide like criminal backgrounds as well?

Edited by 02sled

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sharia law already has a foothold in Ontario and it will only increase as their numbers increase.

A 2004 report recommending that Muslim faith-based tribunals be allowed in Ontario, Canada, triggered huge controversy.

"In truly multicultural countries, this is quite common. It's a legitimate way to give religious communities some autonomy within the scope of our law. The two can exist because the Canadian courts have an ultimate supervisory capacity"

Irfan Syed, chairman of the Toronto-based Muslim Lawyers Association said:

In 2003, the Islamic Institute of Civil Justice said it  intended to establish similar tribunals for the 400,000 Muslims who live in Ontario.

The act was an attempt to deal with a backlog of court cases. It enabled groups to use the guiding principles of their faith to help settle disputes over divorce, inheritance and custody.

Family faith-based tribunals had been set up by Catholic and Jewish communities following the passing of the province's Arbitration Act in 1991.

The introduction of sharia law in Ontario, was effectively recommended by a 2004 report which prompted debate and street protests, both for and against its findings.

You really do see only what you want to see. You can't actually be stupid enough to believe the only illegal immigrants in the US are Mexicans can you. Oh that's right you can. I guess as usual you're ignoring the recent NOT MEXICAN but MUSLIM illegal immigrants to the US now walking across the border into Canada. Those numbers will dramatically increase as the weather gets warmer and the walk less hazardous.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/us-refugees-canada-border-trump-travel-ban

They can be one and the same. A true refugee seeks, which means applies for refuge in another country. When they are admitted legally as a refugee they become a legal immigrant. If they bypass the system and sneak into the country ILLEGALLY they are illegal immigrants.

You and Crushedice need to realize what an illegal immigrant is and that they could have started out as someone claiming "refugee"

IT'S A PRETTY SIMPLE CONCEPT, YOU WANT INTO A COUNTRY DO IT LEGALLY AND THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. DON'T FORGET THAT US IMMIGRATION HAVE OFFERED AMNESTY IN THE PAST THAT WOULD LET THEM BECOME LEGAL BUT FOR SOME REASON MANY HAVEN'T TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

Is that perhaps because they have something else to hide like criminal backgrounds as well?

Muslim illegal immigrants do not even make the list, so why create a boogeyman about them?

IMG_6600.PNG

Edited by ICEMAN!

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Muslim illegal immigrants do not even make the list, so why create a boogeyman up about them?

IMG_6600.PNG

Yeah right... those numbers are really accurate. Urban Institute ESTIMATES. All those illegal immigrants are lining up to be counted just like they took advantage of the available immigration amnesty. The Syrian uprising only began in 2011. People have only been claiming refugee status and leaving there since then.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right... those numbers are really accurate. Urban Institute ESTIMATES. All those illegal immigrants are lining up to be counted just like they took advantage of the available immigration amnesty. The Syrian uprising only began in 2011. People have only been claiming refugee status and leaving there since then.

How are Syrian refugees getting to the US illegally?  Swimming?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The same way any other illegal gets there or any other country. Quit being so stupid!!!  :lol:Just one possible... arrive as an alleged visitor and then just not leave. Or arrive in Canada or Mexico as a visitor and then cross the border. Or on fake identification documents. Can you be anymore stupid. Using your logic...sorry... lack of logic... the US doesn't have any illegal immigrants. Even though only moments ago you posted a chart showing they do. :lol:How did those 270,000 illegal immigrants that YOUR CHART listed get there? Did they swim? Or those from India, Korea, China or any of the other countries on YOUR CHART.  :nuts: :nuts: :lol:Like I have said Crushedice. You ignore fact except when it suits your agenda. Too bad sometimes the stuff you choose proves your comments to be that of a moron.

IMG_6600.PNG

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

so you know its not fake news, I got it from CNN..:ashamed:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/08/world/venezuela-passports-investigation/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/13/venezuelan-president-says-wants-cnn-out-country-just-days-after-report-on-passports-visas-being-sold-in-iraq.html

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

funny how liberals mistake support for ENFORCING EXISTING immigration laws with hating all immigrants:pan:

Oldest card in their playbook.   The Racism Card.   It burns so hot in their hand now even religion is defined as racism......well as long as it involves Muslims.   They could care less about Jewish, Christians, Buddhists or any other religions. :nuts:  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The same way any other illegal gets there or any other country. Quit being so stupid!!!  :lol:Just one possible... arrive as an alleged visitor and then just not leave. Or arrive in Canada or Mexico as a visitor and then cross the border. Or on fake identification documents. Can you be anymore stupid. Using your logic...sorry... lack of logic... the US doesn't have any illegal immigrants. Even though only moments ago you posted a chart showing they do. :lol:How did those 270,000 illegal immigrants that YOUR CHART listed get there? Did they swim? Or those from India, Korea, China or any of the other countries on YOUR CHART.  :nuts: :nuts: :lol:Like I have said Crushedice. You ignore fact except when it suits your agenda. Too bad sometimes the stuff you choose proves your comments to be that of a moron.

IMG_6600.PNG

So how will "more and extreme vetting" and a travel ban prevent someone from flying to Mexico or Canada and walking across the border into the US?  You're right though, many illegals arrive in the US on tourist VISAs and overstay.  I'm not sure how a wall is going to stop that, or how leaving Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc off the list makes any sense either, but cling to your right wing fantasies where your fucked up "logic" makes sense.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So how will "more and extreme vetting" and a travel ban prevent someone from flying to Mexico or Canada and walking across the border into the US?  You're right though, many illegals arrive in the US on tourist VISAs and overstay.  I'm not sure how a wall is going to stop that, or how leaving Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc off the list makes any sense either, but cling to your right wing fantasies where your fucked up "logic" makes sense.

So now we're talking about the Wall?

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

What. Do you hope to gain from open borders?

They don't give two shits about those people. The issue is a vehicle to run over Trump, and keep the troops invested in the red vs blue war. I was just listening to local congresswoman move seamlessly from dogging Trump on  deportation to bragging about how many immigrants Obama deported. 

The front page of my local paper is plastered with little children holding upside down flags and propaganda signs.  You honestly need to be kicked in the face for using your child as a political prop.  disgusting.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

is anyone going to answer the question?

No one hates "immigrants", they hate the fact that illegal immigrants get all kinds of government handouts. They also hate the fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge the difference between illegal immigrant and immigrant.

• Like 4

Just now, Kivalo said:

No one hates "immigrants", they hate the fact that illegal immigrants get all kinds of government handouts. They also hate the fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge the difference between illegal immigrant and immigrant.

:true:

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol: You can't understand how tightening up the borders and closer scrutiny can reduce the number of illegal immigrants. Even entering the US from Canada or Mexico can be tighter. Didn't Trump just order the hiring of more border security. More secondary screening at points of entry will catch more people entering the US with no intention of ever leaving.

Keep dreaming in your Libturd utopia that everyone is good and should just be let in as freely as Trudope does.