hey dopo and other immigrant haters...

I'm curious what you expect to gain from the deportation of a lot of illegal immigrants. many of you have a deep hatred for these people. don't bother with the obvious either, like getting rid of the "bad hombres" who have committed major crimes here. are you expecting wages to increase? healthcare costs to drop? what is it that's driving this rage?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm curious what you expect to gain from the deportation of a lot of illegal immigrants. many of you have a deep hatred for these people. don't bother with the obvious either, like getting rid of the "bad hombres" who have committed major crimes here. are you expecting wages to increase? healthcare costs to drop? what is it that's driving this rage?

First off :lol: 

Why didn't you make it CHILDREN..............revkev.

I expect the laws to be followed. As a citizen of the U S, I am subject to the penalties of breaking the law, whether I agree with them or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What. Do you hope to gain from open borders?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

is anyone going to answer the question?

Are you going to answer mine? 

Face it , these third world cultists do ant want to assimilate and are pushing for Sharia law anywhere they have more than ten together.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Im hoping to see a drop in crime by illegal immigrants. It's well documented 75%+ that have been rounded up so far have committed crimes..

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

First off :lol: 

Why didn't you make it CHILDREN..............revkev.

I expect the laws to be followed. As a citizen of the U S, I am subject to the penalties of breaking the law, whether I agree with them or not.

ok, but that is rather lame. I expect people to follow laws too, but that doesn't mean I want a lot of forces gathered to round up jay walkers, shop lifters, etc and ship them offshore. don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with most of the deportations, just curious why there is so much hatred from some of the right, and what they expect to see as a result.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ok, but that is rather lame. I expect people to follow laws too, but that doesn't mean I want a lot of forces gathered to round up jay walkers, shop lifters, etc and ship them offshore. don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with most of the deportations, just curious why there is so much hatred from some of the right, and what they expect to see as a result.  

:lol:there it is!

According to the US State Department, from October 2016 to January 30, 2017, the United States has admitted 32,475 refugees for resettlement.  Of those 32,475, California and Texas have resettled the largest numbers with 3205 and 3080 each.  1039 have been settled in Minnesota.  Half of Minnesota’s refugees come from Somalia (529).

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who the fuck is advocating open borders?

Face it, vetting from any of these third world shitholes is laughable , anytime any vetting  or rules are applied the left cries, admit it you want open borders ,  why?

Edited by Sleepr2

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not sure where you clowns get sideways on the bold.  I even underlined the main theme.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i especially love the ones who think DACA is some horrible program when those who fall under it are just victims of circumstance not those who willfully broke any laws. At least thats one spot where Trump seems to be workable on.   

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you going to answer mine? 

Face it , these third world cultists do ant want to assimilate and are pushing for Sharia law anywhere they have more than ten together.

Mexicans want Sharia law!

You heard it here first!

:lmao:

I don't hate anyone Slinger. You are getting hung up on the media sensensionalizing of this. But if you're here illegally and are a felon I have no problem with you being deported. I am glad they are also getting rid of the "catch and release" bs. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don't hate anyone Slinger. You are getting hung up on the media sensensionalizing of this. But if you're here illegally and are a felon I have no problem with you being deported. I am glad they are also getting rid of the "catch and release" bs. 

you may not, but many trump supporters do. I completely agree with the bold, but it appears that others will be round up too.