Dakota Access Pipeline Protest Standoff...ROUND 2!!

All protesters ordered to "skedaddle" by tomorrow.  How's this gonna go down I wonder?

Several hundred have remained in their own waste and filth since the original "who-ha".  All just to leave humiliated in handcuffs?  No.  It cannot be!  Will there be a stand?  A measure of true dedication?  Or does a nice hot shower, some jail garb and a few hot meals seem like a finer plan?  Maybe an extension from the Feds?  For how long?  

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All protesters ordered to "skedaddle" by tomorrow.  How's this gonna go down I wonder?

Several hundred have remained in their own waste and filth since the original "who-ha".  All just to leave humiliated in handcuffs?  No.  It cannot be!  Will there be a stand?  A measure of true dedication?  Or does a nice hot shower, some jail garb and a few hot meals seem like a finer plan?  Maybe an extension from the Feds?  For how long?  

:lol:    It's true too , filthy sonsobitches

I personally would refuse to "apprehend" or otherwise touch those nasty fucks.  They should be herded into de-licing cattle cars and head toward a good nuclear "Silkwood" type scrubdown by properly outfitted professionals.

Nast fucking hippies.  20 dump truck loads af trash and they haven't even dented the mess these degenerates have left behind....ironically, threatening the water supply they are "protecting".

Clownery.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I personally would refuse to "apprehend" or otherwise touch those nasty fucks.  They should be herded into de-licing cattle cars and head toward a good nuclear "Silkwood" type scrubdown by properly outfitted professionals.

Nast fucking hippies.  20 dump truck loads af trash and they haven't even dented the mess these degenerates have left behind....ironically, threatening the water supply they are "protecting".

Clownery.

You know the authorities were caught on tape hauling trash into the site, right?

The fact that you buy into this shit shows how colonized you are by the man.

95% of the media Americans see, hear, and read is owned by 5 or 6 corporations. Everything you are exposed to is intended to manipulate you in a way that benefits these 5 or 6 corporations.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You know the authorities were caught on tape hauling trash into the site, right?

95% of the media Americans see, hear, and read is owned by 5 or 6 corporations. Everything you are exposed to is intended to manipulate you in a way that benefits these 5 or 6 corporations.

So Trump is correct about the News Media ?  

• Gold Member

Oil will be flowing in the new pipeline by the end of June.  I wouldnt put it past the Radical violent protestors of the Dakota access pipeline to purposely spill oil contaminating the environment to stop the flow of oil.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Stop trying to indoctrinate me.  We have a "system".  The world has a "system".  You can spend your life fighting it in favor of a system you feel is better if you want.  I've decided to work within the system and have been and continue to be rewarded.  Do people profit off me?  Yep.  Do I feel it is fair?  Not really, but those people also allow me to profit in return.  To try and cut them out would be Essentially cutting me off.

You seem like a fairly smart dude (sometimes more than others), I'm surprised you haven't decided to play in the system we have.  You've mentioned it several times but I'm not sure you realize it.  Are you lacking the correct counsel to get you off and running?  Maybe change your acquaintances.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

7,000+ people living out there this summer with no sanitation facilities, garbage disposal, etc.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop trying to indoctrinate me.  We have a "system".  The world has a "system".  You can spend your life fighting it in favor of a system you feel is better if you want.  I've decided to work within the system and have been and continue to be rewarded.  Do people profit off me?  Yep.  Do I feel it is fair?  Not really, but those people also allow me to profit in return.  To try and cut them out would be Essentially cutting me off.

You seem like a fairly smart dude (sometimes more than others), I'm surprised you haven't decided to play in the system we have.  You've mentioned it several times but I'm not sure you realize it.  Are you lacking the correct counsel to get you off and running?  Maybe change your acquaintances.

You haven't been around back in the day....  Moto use to be paid really well in the petroleum industry.....  He gave up well paying job to work in a green pastures in the herbal industry....  I don't think it's going that well for him as it use to based on how his beliefs have evolved over that time since he left the petroleum industry.

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So Trump is correct about the News Media ?  

Who gave Trump - the guy that says there is no such thing as bad publicity - billions of free airtime and publicity on their networks? 

Was it, maybe, the fake news media?

Who repeated the lie that Iraq had WMD? Fox and CNN fake news?

Yes. 

Yes it was.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You have zero clue what I'm up to. 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You haven't been around back in the day....  Moto use to be paid really well in the petroleum industry.....  He gave up well paying job to work in a green pastures in the herbal industry....  I don't think it's going that well for him as it use to based on how his beliefs have evolved over that time since he left the petroleum industry.

:lmao:

This is reflective of your selfish mentality more than anything.

"If it doesn't affect me, it doesn't matter to me"

This is why humanity is fucked and deserves to perish from the earth. 

• Gold Member

Corporate weed fucked you over didn't they?  Wasnt all it cracked up to be?

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You have zero clue what I'm up to. 

I have some.  And see some.  But I'm losing interest.  And believe it or not, that's not really a good thing.  I still find you as one of the most interesting sides on here and a few adult libations (and other) with you would be fun.  But as of late, you are starting to sound like a whiney frustrated liberal.  Please stop it.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Zambroni believes fake news, who woulda thunk?

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Corporate weed fucked you over didn't they?  Wasnt all it cracked up to be?

Licensing is coming this fall, everything is good to go. Proceeding as planned. 

This election radicalized me, it has nothing to do with my personal situation, which is quite good, actually. Not that it matters.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have some.  And see some.  But I'm losing interest.  And believe it or not, that's not really a good thing.  I still find you as one of the most interesting sides on here and a few adult libations (and other) with you would be fun.  But as of late, you are starting to sound like a whiney frustrated liberal.  Please stop it.

I sound whiney to you because I'm showing you things you'd rather not look at.

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Licensing is coming this fall, everything is good to go. Proceeding as planned. 

This election radicalized me, it has nothing to do with my personal situation, which is quite good, actually. Not that it matters.

I sound whiney to you because I'm showing you things you'd rather not look at.

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

You think I'm the kind of guy that refuses to look at information or ideas because "they piss me off".

C'mon man.  Give me a little credit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You first Mr. Radical.