yes, we do

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, you are funny.  Tell you what, why don't you explain how your economic theories have been successful....anywhere.  Oh....but yours are "different".  They have the secret ingredient that all of the others have lacked.  Or no, wait, yours require a complete mental reset of every living (and some dead) being on the planet!  Or wait....well, something or other.....

It's gonna be like a worldwide "awakening"!!!!  Wait, is Christ's return involved too?  Let's invite him.  Yes?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

I am showing you, with very basic math and economic indicators, how flawed the system is.

You are mistaking the analysis of the failures of capitalism as advocacy for collectivism. While I do advocate collectivism, my analysis of capitalism stands on its own independent of my advocacy for collectivism.

None of you have an answer to fixing stagnant wages and reducing reliance on debt. You know capitalism won't correct this. 

So you yell at the Communists that tell you these things because you're ignorant fucks and you're colonized by McCarthyism, capitalism, and whiteness. But you have no answers, because there are none.

You're fucked. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What in the fuck are you talking about?

I am showing you, with very basic math and economic indicators, how flawed the system is.

You are mistaking the analysis of the failures of capitalism as advocacy for collectivism. While I do advocate collectivism, my analysis of capitalism stands on its own independent of my advocacy for collectivism.

None of you have an answer to fixing stagnant wages and reducing reliance on debt. You know capitalism won't correct this. 

So you yell at the Communists that tell you these things because you're ignorant fucks and you're colonized by McCarthyism, capitalism, and whiteness. But you have no answers, because there are none.

You're fucked. 

You are starting to sound whiney and all those letters you just posted didn't do what I asked which is give an example of where the system you advocate has worked.

We all get it.  You are upset and so badly want to be right about the ultimate demise of capitalism.  You want us to answer you why your theory of it failing is wrong.  The answer is capitalism is always changing...again, like I've told you over and over and over again, it is fluid, it is self correcting.  If it stops being either it is indeed doomed.  But this fur in the history of mankind, it is the most successful and beneficial system to humanity. Does everybody get the full benefit?  No, they cannot.  

I don't want to go any deeper than that because you've been presented numbers, facts and truths several times and have chosen to ignore them in favor of your broken but beloved ideals of what a successful economic sustem should be.  And that's fine....but when you start calling all of us "fucked" when we support the only system that has been able to withstand societies needs in favor of one that has NEVER been proven to do so, well, you're fucked.

:lmao:

Now settle down.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How many more decades of stagnant wages do we need to prove that capitalism has failed? 

Your charts and graphs are bullshit obviously.....people working at mccdonalds make over double what they did 25 years ago. How can you say wages are stagnant 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When consumption levels drop accordingly.

Short enough for you?  I can make it longer.

ughhh......

Consumption hasn't dropped despite wage stagnation because debt(government and private) is being used to fill that gap.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your charts and graphs are bullshit obviously.....people working at mccdonalds make over double what they did 25 years ago. How can you say wages are stagnant 

:bc:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Consumption hasn't dropped despite wage stagnation because debt(government and private) is being used to fill that gap.

:bc:

Do you understand how that benefits the capital ecosystem.  Remember, consumer debt and fed debt are two different things.  

Now, I'm trying to watch hockey and I'm getting frustrated so I'm losing interest and focus here.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you understand how that benefits the capital ecosystem.  Remember, consumer debt and fed debt are two different things.  

Now, I'm trying to watch hockey and I'm getting frustrated so I'm losing interest and focus here.

Yes, it artificially keeps prices high, which maintains profit margins. That doesn't benefit workers because it suppresses wages, or consumers because it keeps prices artificially high.

Consumer and government debt are exactly the same relevant to aggregate demand. And both are at record or near record levels. It's been filling the gap in aggregate demand created by stagnant wages since the 80s. Why do you think Reagan ran up so much debt? And every President after him?