Trump just saved 650 million....

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Killing grants for California electric train for a few liberals to ride on occasion. California can pay for there own trains when they calexit!!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/17/feds-delay-caltrain-electrification-money/amp/?client=safari

good job trump!!!!  Cali won't vote for you so maybe use this 650 million for debt reduction or give it to a swing state such as PA or a rust belt state!!!

Great! Use it for debt reduction! Let them pay for their own shiny new green train.  Google could pay for this in a second with petty cash - let em do it.  Maybe they could create a go-fund-me page if they're really down! 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cancel all social security checks. Done! :bc: 

How come you want to cancel the social security checks of those who worked and contributed to society all of their lives rather than cancel the welfare cheques for those who are a drain on society.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How come you want to cancel the social security checks of those who worked and contributed to society all of their lives rather than cancel the welfare cheques for those who are a drain on society.

Sarcasm bro. :bc: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cancel all social security checks. Done! :bc: 

you don't even need to touch home defense spending.  You could close our bases in Europe, Asia, and other countries and get alot closer to closing the gap.  Hell even close up non military operation bases like antartica and it won't effect the US one bit besides saving massive amounts of wasted money.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Killing grants for California electric train for a few liberals to ride on occasion. California can pay for there own trains when they calexit!!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/17/feds-delay-caltrain-electrification-money/amp/?client=safari

good job trump!!!!  Cali won't vote for you so maybe use this 650 million for debt reduction or give it to a swing state such as PA or a rust belt state!!!

a few liberals :lol:

"Replacing the line’s diesel trains with cleaner electric ones would allow the agency to run longer and more frequent trains and boost daily riders from 65,000 to 110,000."

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

you don't even need to touch home defense spending.  You could close our bases in Europe, Asia, and other countries and get alot closer to closing the gap.  Hell even close up non military operation bases like antartica and it won't effect the US one bit besides saving massive amounts of wasted money.

Well we could just pull out of Afghanistan and save $2 billion a week... :dunno: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well we could just pull out of Afghanistan and save $2 billion a week... :dunno: 

If Obama couldnt get out of the Radical Islam countries I doubt Trump will.  Besides afganistan has to much battery making material and green energy materials buried in those mountains.  Im focusing on things that Trump could feasibly do to save us money quickly.  Shutting down some science money and cutting off our military subsidisy to European countries are thing he is capable of doing and Things I would support

Just now, BOHICA said:

If Obama couldnt get out of the Radical Islam countries I doubt Trump will.  Besides afganistan has to much battery making material and green energy materials buried in those mountains.  Im focusing on things that Trump could feasibly do to save us money quickly.  Shutting down some science money and cutting off our military subsidisy to European countries are thing he is capable of doing and Things I would support

Military definitely needs a haircut. Foreign aid needs to stop completely. And yeah funding research money for big pharm and others can stand to go away also. Probably $500 billion right there!

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone read the story?

the money was needed

Why?  Don't they have enough illegal immigrants?  I heard that solves all money problems. :dunno:  I mean it's CALIFORNIA!  THE SIXTH LARGEST GDP IN THE WORLD IF THEY WERE A COUNTRY!!  I don't get it?  Why do they need the United States.

"Calexit"....it's a real possibility. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why?  Don't they have enough illegal immigrants?  I heard that solves all money problems. :dunno:  I mean it's CALIFORNIA!  THE SIXTH LARGEST GDP IN THE WORLD IF THEY WERE A COUNTRY!!  I don't get it?  Why do they need the United States.

"Calexit"....it's a real possibility. :lol:

Did you read why? They plan ahead. Improved infrastructure creates jobs by attracting businesses

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

a few liberals :lol:

"Replacing the line’s diesel trains with cleaner electric ones would allow the agency to run longer and more frequent trains and boost daily riders from 65,000 to 110,000."

and do they plug it in to a current bush for that clean power?  they don't want coal they don't want fracking they don't want hydro electric they cant put windmills with in site of residential the CA Audubon society is constantly protesting wind because of bird kill there is some fucking lizard getting attention because of solar kill . where are u going to get this power