apology tour

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, the problems are just starting.

Lets give him a chance eh? He has some good ideas. I will agree that his tact and delivery is lacking but there is some substance behind what he is saying. And the fact that alot of mainstream republicans dont like him is intriguing to me. :bc:  

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets give him a chance eh? He has some good ideas. I will agree that his tact and delivery is lacking but there is some substance behind what he is saying. And the fact that alot of mainstream republicans dont like him is intriguing to me. :bc:  

Agreed.  His delivery is, and always has been Tough to watch.  Stop with the hands and the repeating adjectives already.  It's hard to watch sometimes. I'll tell you the truth here too, if the MSM would ever let up on their divisive and hate rhetoric, Trump's supporters may start to look a little closer at his doings.  I'm giving him a free ride myself because I find the left disgusting.  But I won't continue to do so.  

And indeed, the fact the R's are having trouble with him is a HUGE WIN.  The Dems should use this time wisely, and so should a viable  3rd/4th/5th party to grow their ranks.  All I see is people squandering opportunities thinking there will be a "do-over".  It's foolish.  

And the far right running rough shod over the American people is just as frighteneing as the far left.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  His delivery is, and always has been Tough to watch.  Stop with the hands and the repeating adjectives already.  It's hard to watch sometimes. I'll tell you the truth here too, if the MSM would ever let up on their divisive and hate rhetoric, Trump's supporters may start to look a little closer at his doings.  I'm giving him a free ride myself because I find the left disgusting.  But I won't continue to do so.  

And indeed, the fact the R's are having trouble with him is a HUGE WIN.  The Dems should use this time wisely, and so should a viable  3rd/4th/5th party to grow their ranks.  All I see is people squandering opportunities thinking there will be a "do-over".  It's foolish.  

And the far right running rough shod over the American people is just as frighteneing as the far left.

The thing is Trump is proposing alot of the things that the dems espouse to be about. Like fair trade, more jobs, better pay for working americans, more affordable healthcare, etc... But as proven they really dont give a shit about that stuff when it comes time to doing anything. So fuck them too. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

for good reason :lol: holy fuck you're deep in the rabbit hole.

Just now, Anler said:

The thing is Trump is proposing alot of the things that the dems espouse to be about. Like fair trade, more jobs, better pay for working americans, more affordable healthcare, etc... But as proven they really dont give a shit about that stuff when it comes time to doing anything. So fuck them too. 

for every good correction he does to trade, there's going to be worse counter measures. or do you think everyone will be willing to suffer a little more in order to keep us americans happy in our poor living conditions? affordable healthcare :lol: better pay? he already said our wages are too high. Christ you are an idiot.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

for every good correction he does to trade, there's going to be worse counter measures. or do you think everyone will be willing to suffer a little more in order to keep us americans happy in our poor living conditions? affordable healthcare :lol: better pay? he already said our wages are too high. Christ you are an idiot.

So you have broken out your crystal ball and are reading the future? You are just like those whack ass republicans who said Obama was going to implement sharia law, and take away your guns, and implode the economy, and force your kids to study gay sex, etc... Christ you are an idiot! :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you have broken out your crystal ball and are reading the future? You are just like those whack ass republicans who said Obama was going to implement sharia law, and take away your guns, and implode the economy, and force your kids to study gay sex, etc... Christ you are an idiot! :lol: 

yeah that's right, try to normalize everything about trump. what we're seeing is just ordinary politics :lol:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right now, the Dems are the focus of obstruction for the sake of obstruction.  When Trump's cabinet is done, that focus to see who the PIA whiners are will move to the Republicans.  I'll be curious to see who Trump destroys in the process.  It will be dozens and dozens of the worthless career political hacks I hope. McCain can be the first in that process IMO.  

It's gonna be interesting.  The R's are scared shitless of him.  One negative word to the public about a sitting R and it's all up hill for them.  Look at what he has done to the Dems already.  Schumer and Pelosi are non-factors now.  Bit players in a game way over their heads.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right now, the Dems are the focus of obstruction for the sake of obstruction.  When Trump's cabinet is done, that focus to see who the PIA whiners are will move to the Republicans.  I'll be curious to see who Trump destroys in the process.  It will be dozens and dozens of the worthless career political hacks I hope. McCain can be the first in that process IMO.  

It's gonna be interesting.  The R's are scared shitless of him.  One negative word to the public about a sitting R and it's all up hill for them.  Look at what he has done to the Dems already.  Schumer and Pelosi are non-factors now.  Bit players in a game way over their heads.

Republicans did the same thing for Obamas whole first term. So they can thank themselves for being cocksuckers. Now its coming back around just like i thought it would. Trump is more of a bully than Obama tho so lets see how far he gets. 

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah that's right, try to normalize everything about trump. what we're seeing is just ordinary politics :lol:

You are totally speculation based on irrational propaganda, just like the pubes did to Obama. So we will just have to wait and see, eh? Cuz nobody is really going to do shit to stop it. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Republicans did the same thing for Obamas whole first term. So they can thank themselves for being cocksuckers. Now its coming back around just like i thought it would. Trump is more of a bully than Obama tho so lets see how far he gets. 

Oh I agree.  When the R's acted like idiots during the ACA (albeit for good reason), I was disgusted.  Enough with these fuck heads who cannot work together and get shit done.  But this fight is really lopsided this time.  Obama drained his own "swamp" pretty good.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

the only two things i like about trump hasn't happened yet. cutting the corporate tax rate and eliminating federal payroll taxes for families making under $50k per year. the lies and hate mongering does look anything like a US president. his wife doesn't even know the lord's prayer yet evangelicals love them. phony mother fucker. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the only two things i like about trump hasn't happened yet. cutting the corporate tax rate and eliminating federal payroll taxes for families making under $50k per year. the lies and hate mongering does look anything like a US president. his wife doesn't even know the lord's prayer yet evangelicals love them. phony mother fucker. 

I find it funny that the hatred toward the religious right from the anti-religious left is coming back in spades.  Well, of course, that hatred isn't spent on Islam...the peaceful and extremely tolerant force that it is.  I am seeing a pattern here. :lol:

I'm an atheist so I think all organized religions are all whacked beyond belief.  But at least Christianity has evolved into a somewhat peaceful religion even if it is a sort of caricature of itself loaded with hypocrites.  Islam is brutal and archaic in every sense.  I still find it astonishing that the liberals attached themselves to Islam rather than Christianity. The hypocritical aspect of Christians would seem to meld well with liberalism.  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Evangelicals are the nuttiest of them all. Cant get more hypocritical than them. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I find it funny that the hatred toward the religious right from the anti-religious left is coming back in spades.  Well, of course, that hatred isn't spent on Islam...the peaceful and extremely tolerant force that it is.  I am seeing a pattern here. :lol:

I'm an atheist so I think all organized religions are all whacked beyond belief.  But at least Christianity has evolved into a somewhat peaceful religion even if it is a sort of caricature of itself loaded with hypocrites.  Islam is brutal and archaic in every sense.  I still find it astonishing that the liberals attached themselves to Islam rather than Christianity. The hypocritical aspect of Christians would seem to meld well with liberalism.  :dunno:

the christians persist in the fairy tale of jesus becoming a zombie and islam that mohammad got shot up into the clouds. both religions based on preposterous lies. no thank you. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

to the bold, ain't that neat as hell?  The same reason I and many are willing to put up with his "new york" attitude, the establishment don't appeal to him.  I think that's the best part!:bc:

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

mad dog in Iraq assuring the country we're not taking their oil as the orangutan has been saying. pence in Brussels doing some NATO repairs.

:lmao:

4 weeks in.....

That is the FAKENEWS talking points that you and morons of your limited intellect bought into :finger: 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

That is the FAKENEWS talking points that you and morons of your limited intellect bought into :finger: 

Lies like draining the swamp. Lol. You'd have to have a limited intellect to believe that. Or that Trump supported family values. 

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd believe the fight against Islam if he'd sack up and go after the Saudis. 16 hijackers came from there and you dumb fuckers head to Afghanistan and then Iraq.