Sahriah, Iceman, Catman, Revkev all support it.

Boered

Four male witnesses are required to convict a man of rape. Basically rape is ok if you are a muslim.

Criminal cases[edit]

A confession, an oath, or the oral testimony of Muslim witnesses are the main evidence admissible, in sharia courts, for hudud crimes, that is the religious crimes of adultery, fornication, rape, accusing someone of illicit sex but failing to prove it, apostasy, drinking intoxicants and theft.[151][152][153][154] Testimony must be from at least two free Muslim male witnesses, or one Muslim male and two Muslim females, who are not related parties and who are of sound mind and reliable character. Testimony to establish the crime of adultery, fornication or rape must be from four Muslim male witnesses, with some fiqhs allowing substitution of up to three male with six female witnesses; however, at least one must be a Muslim male.[155]Forensic evidence (i.e., fingerprints, ballistics, blood samples, DNA etc.) and other circumstantial evidence is likewise rejected in hudud cases in favor of eyewitnesses, a practice which can cause severe difficulties for women plaintiffs in rape cases.[156][157]

Muslim jurists have debated whether and when coerced confession and coerced witnesses are acceptable.[citation needed] In the Ottoman Criminal Code, the executive officials were allowed to use torture only if the accused had a bad reputation and there were already indications of his guilt, such as when stolen goods were found in his house, if he was accused of grievous bodily harm by the victim or if a criminal during investigation mentioned him as an accomplice.[158] Confessions obtained under torture could not be used as a ground for awarding punishment unless they were corroborated by circumstantial evidence.[158]

You are against women and children escaping these regimes? Are you also against them escaping from cities that have been bombed to rubble? Do you identify as Christian?  How do you reconcile your hatred of others with your Christianity?

Sharia law has already gotten a foot hold in Canada and there is constant pressure from Muslims to make Sharia law fully applicable in Canada.

Sharia law in Canada? Yes. The province of Ontario has authorized the use of sharia law in civil arbitrations, if both parties consent. The arbitrations will deal with such matters as property, marriage, divorce, custody and inheritance. The arbitrators can be imams, Muslim elders or lawyers. In theory, their decisions aren't supposed to conflict with Canadian civil law. But because there is no third-party oversight, and no duty to report decisions, no outsider will ever know if they do. These decisions can be appealed to the regular courts. But for Muslim women, the pressures to abide by the precepts of sharia are overwhelming. To reject sharia is, quite simply, to be a bad Muslim.

In the burgeoning Muslim communities around Toronto, it's customary to settle family disputes internally, by appealing to an imam or an older person in the family. "I have a client from Pakistan who works for a bank," Ms. Arjomand tells me. "She's educated. She used to give all her money to her husband. She had to beg him for money to buy a cup of coffee. Then she decided to keep $50 a month for herself, but he said no."

They took the matter to an uncle, who decreed that because the wife had not been obedient, her husband could stop sleeping with her. (This is a traditional penalty for disobedient wives.) He could also acquire a temporary wife to take care of his sexual needs, which he proceeded to do. Now the woman wants a separation. She's fighting for custody of the children, which, according to sharia, belong to the father.

What is called sharia varies widely (in Nigeria, for example, it has been invoked to justify death by stoning). The one common denominator is that it is strongly patriarchal.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/life-under-sharia-in-canada/article743980/

The culture is such that for many honour killings are appropriate.

http://www.canada.com/life/honour+killings+rise+canada+expert/3165638/story.html

How long until Truedope decides that diversity in law is part of our strength as well... after all it's 2017

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was watching a report yesterday on how Canadians love their Syrian refugees.  Opening their homes and hearts to all that want to come.

How many are you guys taking in?

I'm just waiting for Truedope to say we'll take all those that are being ejected from Sweden.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I support our system of laws and governance.  That wiki piece mentions the Ottoman Criminal Code?  Is there some kind of point to this stupid thread?

The point is they want sharia law in YOUR country. Some cultures assimilate better than others. This is a problem.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The point is they want sharia law in YOUR country. Some cultures assimilate better than others. This is a problem.

In a nut shell, if you don't follow Sharia law you are not a good Muslim. After all it is supposedly based on the Quran

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was watching a report yesterday on how Canadians love their Syrian refugees.  Opening their homes and hearts to all that want to come.

I believe they even separated the men and women to accommodate their custom of male supremacy when they entered Canada.  You know, we would not want to piss them off.

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And right wing Christian zealots want to ban abortion.  I see that as a problem too.  Maybe we should kick out all those nut jobs as well?

All I can say is this thread is infested in complete liberal idiots.  They don't even notice that the same people they are so feverishly trying to get inside our borders and protect would kill them and their families for their own virtues if given any chance to do so.  It's awesome!

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And right wing Christian zealots want to ban abortion.  I see that as a problem too.  Maybe we should kick out all those nut jobs as well?

Complete idiot.  ZERO CORRECT CORRELATION!  Perfect lib!  You win (lose...but its the same for you).

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Crushed ICE does not get it.

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Case in point. 

31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why is it when you are wrong about something you change the subject always?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yeah, that's an accurate comparison. :nuts:  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They aren't welcome in my home or my country as far as I'm concerned. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I believe they even separated the men and women to accommodate their custom of male supremacy when they entered Canada.  You know, we would not want to piss them off.

How long before a pork ban goes into effect?  :lol: 

It was funny listening to the report, I think it was more or less trying to shame Americans into thinking every country is on board with this, but ours. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's odd, I'm a right wing war monger. I however do not feel the need to tell a woman what to do with thier body. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

How long before a pork ban goes into effect?  :lol: 

It was funny listening to the report, I think it was more or less trying to shame Americans into thinking every country is on board with this, but ours. 

Next on the agenda will be a ban on beef and cattle being worshiped as sacred when the Hindu's want equality with the Muslim's. I was in the Port Severn Fish & Chip restaurant when a Muslim couple came in and needed to know if there was any beer in the batter since they are forbidden from consuming alcohol.

I haven't any problem whatsoever with qualified immigrants that can contribute to Canada and accept the Canadian way of life. I have a problem with those that come here expecting to be a leach and a burden on taxpayers, claim they came here for a better life but want us to change to match that horrible environment they left.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1