MC the super hypocritic

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

regarding russia....it's starting to get good, or isn't fox news reporting anything about all the trump/manafort/flynn/ukraine/cohen connections? all coincidences, wolfie? 

They are reporting it.  But they aren't drawing up all the complicated "dot connections" like your source is doing for you.  You know, so you know what to think and have the same stale talking points every morning.  

Sit and be indoctrinated like good little kindergartners in front of your teachers.  Now, bring Mr. Maddow his apple. Don't dally, Mr. Grumpy will give you a bare bottom spanking in the hall later.:lol:

IMG_1778.PNG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are reporting it.  But they aren't drawing up all the complicated "dot connections" like your source is doing for you.  You know, so you know what to think and have the same stale talking points every morning.  

Sit and be indoctrinated like good little kindergartners in front of your teachers.  Now, bring Mr. Maddow his apple. :lol:

IMG_1778.PNG

maybe i should dig up my thread from weeks, maybe months ago, stating russia will get trump to lift sanctions....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe i should dig up my thread from weeks, maybe months ago, stating russia will get trump to lift sanctions....

Oh, please.  I'm on the edge of my fucking seat already!

:lol:

Trump should lift them.  What your idiot king laid on them was a joke anyway.  

Not sure why you dummies think keeping Russia as a Cold War foe is beneficial at this point.  You know who does like to though?  Saudia Arabia.  

Buncha "simple" children in here. 

"Weeeeeeeee!"

IMG_1779.JPG

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

things are becoming so obvious even broski knows "sumthins up" :lol:

No.  Nothing is "up" like you tards think.

I think we are about to start a new relationship with Russia by brokering a deal with them and the Ukraine that works for all.  Well, all except our liberals who will be collectively LOSING THEIR MINDS!!! :lol:

Which means more Trump winning!  And more Zambroski laughing!  Maybe Trump will get a neato plastic "reset" button for Putin!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Nothing is "up" like you tards think.

I think we are about to start a new relationship with Russia by brokering a deal with them and the Ukraine that works for all.  Well, all except our liberals who will be collectively LOSING THEIR MINDS!!! :lol:

Which means more Trump winning!  And more Zambroski laughing!  Maybe Trump will get a neato plastic "reset" button for Putin!

sorry dude, even the most adamant rw'ers aren't going to likey russia meddling in our government. trump is going bye-bye soon. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry dude, even the most adamant rw'ers aren't going to likey russia meddling in our government. trump is going bye-bye soon. 

"Meddling in our government".  Still got that epic loss butt-hurt huh?  It may be permanent.

"bye bye soon". :lol:

You should stop watching CNN.  They are just setting you up for more disappointment.

IMG_1780.JPG

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why was donald's personal lawyer meeting with some controversial member of the ukranian parliament, wolfie?

You tell me, right after you link up the unbiased and widely reported news story about it. :dunno:  I've been snowmobiling all weekend and too busy to argue the internets..

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You tell me, right after you link up the unbiased and widely reported news story about it. :dunno:  I've been snowmobiling all weekend and too busy to argue the internets..

what, breitbart isn't covering the stories?

he was getting the orders on how to lift Russian sanctions to give to Flynn. are you still in denial about all these Russian connections, or simply ok with them like broski?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/20/trump-lawyer-sent-flynn-a-plan-to-lift-russia-sanctions-report.html