30,000 Turn Out To Hear Black Hitler Speak

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well put yourself in the 90%. He is talking about chopping off the head of the beast. But I'm sure Trump will fix everything... :lol:

Go quietly into the night young soldier of retribution!

:lol:

Gimme a fucking break already.  "Chopping the head off the beast"

Fuck! :lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well put yourself in the 90%. He is talking about chopping off the head of the beast. But I'm sure Trump will fix everything... :lol:

chopping off the head by busting a window at a Starbucks or starting a fully insured limo on fire  ? those things do nothing but show the world what little cunts they really are

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go quietly into the night young soldier of retribution!

Gimme a fucking break already.  "Chopping the head off the beast"

Fuck! :lol::lol:

LIBERALS! MUSLIMS! BLACK LIVES MATTER! SOROS!

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

chopping off the head by busting a window at a Starbucks or starting a fully insured limo on fire  ? those things do nothing but show the world what little cunts they really are

Lol.

It's like you guys expect the red army to just march down wall street and start hanging bankers. 

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, not even a Saturday evening then?  

Lame.

Look!  The shit is about to go down! :lol:

IMG_1775.JPG

Are you really stupid enough to expect someone on an open forum to say how far they'll go for their beliefs? 

Just shut the fuck up. You got a bad fucking case of keyboard diarrhea. 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Those people you see busting windows (for the cameras) are there to convince you that you need to give up your first amendment rights...

You've already pretty much given up your 4th amendment rights to keep you safe from Muslims... 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Are you really stupid enough to expect someone on an open forum to say how far they'll go for their beliefs? 

Just shut the fuck up. You got a bad fucking case of keyboard diarrhea. 

Are you serious?  You are scared of who might be monitoring an abscure snowmobile forum?  SERIOUSLY?  That's why you can't answer the "sacrifice" question?

Juat stop dude.  Join the peace corps or something.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  You are scared of who might be monitoring an abscure snowmobile forum?  SERIOUSLY?  That's why you can't answer the "sacrifice" question?

Juat stop dude.  Join the peace corps or something.

It's a fucking public forum, dumbass.

You really have no clue how the government conducts surveillance on us, do you?

Probably should read/listen more and talk/type a lot fucking less.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those people you see busting windows (for the cameras) are there to convince you that you need to give up your first amendment rights...

You've already pretty much given up your 4th amendment rights to keep you safe from Muslims... 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

:news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Have you seen the shit I post here?  Why am I not frightened of "the G-man"?

Seriously, Peace Corps.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This place is awesome sometimes.  An anti-Semite and a anti-Nazi partnering up.....TO FIX THIS HARSH CAPITALISTIC UNIVERSE!!!!!

IMG_1777.JPG

I'm not fixing shit, ima gonna watch it burn... :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

I'm not fixing shit, ima gonna watch it burn... :bc:

Well hell, not much fun in that.  It's gonna be an epic purge!  Get out there and GET SOME!  You can ride with me.  So can Moto, but I don't want him handling a fire arm right away.  I'll allow him to carry my multi-tool and he can bring one of his flags if it makes him feel happy.  No bandana masks though!!!!!

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's frustrating. We have these conversations at work and the arguments and subject matter come directly from cable news. When you ask a critical question about the subject (whatever it is) you get the deer in the headlights look. And all I can think to myself is "well they didn't talk about that on ****news"  

And I'm not picking sides, I always question. 

Yep, you have too. :bc:

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

try coming in my home for a search with out a warrant , my phone search away I have never in my life expected privacy on any open line some one is and has always been listening .

and destroying property is not peaceably assembling . property owners need greater latitude in defending property.

the candy ass cunts starting trash on fire and busting windows are nothing but nats with no direction    

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well hell, not much fun in that.  It's gonna be an epic purge!  Get out there and GET SOME!  You can ride with me.  So can Moto, but I don't want him handling a fire arm right away.  I'll allow him to carry my multi-tool and he can bring one of his flags if it makes him feel happy.  No bandana masks though!!!!!

the multi tool is a big step start with the rape whistle and work up from there

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

try coming in my home for a search with out a warrant , my phone search away I have never in my life expected privacy on any open line some one is and has always been listening .

and destroying property is not peaceably assembling . property owners need greater latitude in defending property.

the candy ass cunts starting trash on fire and busting windows are nothing but nats with no direction    

That's what they show you on TV. You watch, protesting will be illegal or at a minimum severely limited. And you totally miss the point on the 4th... Soon they'll be after the second. They'll get it too.