30,000 Turn Out To Hear Black Hitler Speak

30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit

Shocking,  The biggest racist, sexist, homophobe, of our time speaks with  out even being called controversial by the media.

No screaming liberals, fires, property destruction. 

Milo should be laughing his ass off at the hypocrisy of the left.

Just now, Cold War said:

30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit

Shocking,  The biggest racist, sexist, homophobe, of our time speaks with  out even being called controversial by the media.

No screaming liberals, fires, property destruction. 

Milo should be laughing his ass off at the hypocrisy of the left.

That's because Muslims and the Nation of Islam share a lot of commonalities with the liberal societies of today with views of tolerance and equality for all women, gays, trannys, sexual deviants and they both welcome any and all religious views.

Wait....I may be off just a "smidge" on this.......

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's because Muslims and the Nation of Islam share a lot of commonalities with the liberal societies of today with views of tolerance and equality for all women, gays, trannys, sexual deviants and they both welcome any and all religious views.

Wait....I may be off just a "smidge" on this.......

Nation of Islam =/= islam

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Or human.  

Because, that makes as much sense.

Fuckin dumb

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Nation of Islam =/= islam

Fuckin dumb

No, it wasn't.  Stop being a little self hating whitey living in whitey, Mcwhitesville.  It's getting unnerving.  And annoying.  

Pick a god damn cause already.   Or would you like me to pick one for you?  I'll give you something you've been lacking; a purpose, a mission, leadership and direction.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Black people can't be racist. 

Or Sexist? 

Pretty sure if anyone on the "other team" said women need to serve their men, get back in the kitchen, and not have abortions, would  be crucified. 

The old meme machine would be on  overload with all the hate this guy has spewed over the years, not even going to he more then likely had Malcolm X murdered.

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Or Sexist? 

Pretty sure if anyone on the "other team" said women need to serve their men, get back in the kitchen, and not have abortions, would  be crucified. 

The old meme machine would be on  overload with all the hate this guy has spewed over the years, not even going to he more then likely had Malcolm X murdered.

Yes, that message coming from the oppressor class definitely has a lot more power behind it and is totally different. That's exactly correct.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that message coming from the oppressor class definitely has a lot more power behind it and is totally different. That's exactly correct.

that is pretty much garbage

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But the parasite class seems to be gaining power, funny how free stuff gains votes 

Just now, motonoggin said:

No, it's the truth.

Racism is bigotry with power. 

racism is attempting to affect someones life in a discriminatory manner ....and those outlined in the OP are as guilty as those making the rules 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of pussies worring about blacks and Muslims.

boogeymen........ BOOOO

What?!!   :lol:Says guy who is afraid of one skinny gay guy.

Not one protester, fire, injury, arrest, property damage, crying, shitting on sidewalk.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What?!!   :lol:Says guy who is afraid of one skinny gay guy.

Not one protester, fire, injury, arrest, property damage, crying, shitting on sidewalk.

faggot ass MC :owned: again

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

boogeymen........ BOOOO

You think anyone here is worried....or scared?  

Hey, get with SR and RevKev and tell us all what "real men" aren't scared of in this world.  I LOVE THOSE POSTS! :lol:

"REAL MEN aren't scared of immigrants, people of color, gays, strong women, teddy bears, lady bugs, silk underwear, infant babies, tree leaves, cotton balls, etc..."

Fucking whiney liberal twats giving definitions of "real men".

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think anyone here is worried....or scared?  

Hey, get with SR and RevKev and tell us all what "real men" aren't scared of in this world.  I LOVE THOSE POSTS! :lol:

"REAL MEN aren't scared of immigrants, people of color, gays, strong women, teddy bears, lady bugs, silk underwear, infant babies, tree leaves, cotton balls, etc..."

Fucking whiney liberal twats giving definitions of "real men".

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

you know what I'm scared of ......my rights and my childs rights and my unborn grandchildrens rights being systematically destroyed by these pieces of shit running out country right now. I cant punch them or beat them with a bat....I cant even engage them intellectually because they are insulated by money and power. All I can do is sit and stew and watch my country get gutted from within by cowardly pussies scared of "terrorism" and willing to allow those who seek to enslave us achieve their goal.

Makes me fucking sick thinking about it 

Edited by f7ben

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

boogeymen........ BOOOO

says the guy living in whitebread usa . when is the last time U even saw a black Muslim? let alone jump in his cab lol .

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

racism is attempting to affect someones life in a discriminatory manner ....and those outlined in the OP are as guilty as those making the rules 

Not attempting, actually doing. 

But yes, using systemic power to discriminate is racism. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you know what I'm scared of ......my rights and my childs rights and my unborn grandchildrens rights being systematically destroyed by these pieces of shit running out country right now. I cant punch them or beat them with a bat....I cant even engage them intellectually because they are insulated by money and power. All I can do is sit and stew and watch my country get gutted from within by cowardly pussies scared of "terrorism" and willing to allow those who seek to enslave us achieve their goal.

100%

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't worry about that.  I have never been paranoid.  Maybe because I don't give a shit about laws that much anyway, I'm gonna pretty much do what I want.  Besides, the constitution is more likely to be upheld by the right than the left.  The left are still convinced it needs "interpreting".  Until I see solid evidence that something is being taken or attempted to be taken from me, I'll just deal with what I can try to control in my own life.  It's simpler that way IMO.

One thing I am starting to raise a brow at though is this sudden resurgence of faux Christianity inside the political structure.  Gotta watch that political self righteousness under the guise of religion.  But then again, the Dems have been touting Islam as the new "Holier than thou" centerpiece for some time, so...I'll enjoy the push back for a while as the liberals fly into their various "tantrumery" episodes. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't worry about that.  I have never been paranoid.  Maybe because I don't give a shit about laws that much anyway, I'm gonna pretty much do what I want.  Besides, the constitution is more likely to be upheld by the right than the left.  The left are still convinced it needs "interpreting".  Until I see solid evidence that something is being taken or attempted to be taken from me, I'll just deal with what I can try to control in my own life.  It's simpler that way IMO.

One thing I am starting to raise a brow at though is this sudden resurgence of faux Christianity inside the political structure.  Gotta watch that political self righteousness under the guise of religion.  But then again, the Dems have been touting Islam as the new "Holier than thou" centerpiece for some time, so...I'll enjoy the push back for a while as the liberals fly into their various "tantrumery" episodes. :lol:

:lmao: