"The Purge"

Kind of a stupid movie.  But I must say, I'm really starting to think the concept has some really good merits as of late.  Just one day...one.  One good day and a lot could be cleaned up here in the good ol' U.S of A.  MAN!!  It makes me all tingly inside thinking about it.  9_9

Edited by Zambroski

It makes you wonder how we'd all react.  

Would the blacks just kill off each other at more than record numbers?  Or would they band together to protect themselves from the "white devils".  Finally, maybe some unity in the interest of self preservation from that group.

Would there be any politicians left?  At all?  Surely they'd have fortresses built year round on the tax payer's dime. Irony.

How many liberals would even survivel?  Holy shit...most would slip into a coma in fear in the days preceding the "purge".  Some may even pull their own plug and bleed out.  A lot would unintentionally kill or maim themselves trying to learn weapons or self defense techniques.  Or maybe they'd all just have a "sit in" somewhere to protest.  Hopefully at an open spot where their heads are all "bumper height" and vehicle speed can be brought up to a good level.  :lmao:

Muslims would completely disappear before that day...I mean ghost like creepy disappear!  "WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THOSE FUCKERS!!!"

Asian Americans would just lock themselves in a high-rise somewhere and do long division and complicated math problems.  9_9

Mexicans?  Hell...it's anybodys guess what they'd do.  Probably some pretty good "plans" and "ideas" leading up to the day but then it'd all fall apart when they realized this isn't your average Trump protest for the illegals to stay in-country.  Ooops.  Or maybe they'd be tied up in a gang war with the blacks over property in urban areas nobody cares about anymore.

Right wingers?  Well, they take up arms and "get busy" in what they'd call another "crusade"...but they'd find out it's not so easy to convert people that can defend themselves....and take a pretty good beating.  Doubtful they'd have one standing church after the 24 hours was over.  Good riddance.

Course, there'd be some pretty nasty "white on white" violence too.  A lot of gun toten' NRA deer hunting retards would be able to hear their own screams...and that may feel weird for them...but just for a second.

Ahhhhh....but to dream.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's pretty funny around here, I work in the "hood", the shitiest part of the city. Every single store around us has been been robbed up at gun point multiple times. The place right next to us one of the owners was actually shot in the head. Us, never even a problem, never robbed. They come in often, look around and leave...We even left an empty space to mount one if it does go down..:lol2:

mms_img1797735120.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's pretty funny around here, I work in the "hood", the shitiest part of the city. Every single store around us has been been robbed up at gun point multiple times. The place right next to us one of the owners was actually shot in the head. Us, never even a problem, never robbed. They come in often, look around and leave...We even left an empty space to mount one if it does go down..:lol2:

mms_img1797735120.jpg

Fuck me that's hilarious :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Well stupid is staying where you admit its not safe on a public form. Why stay there if its so bad?

It's safe where I work??? Since every place around us has been robbed and we have never even had an issue. They know better than to "bring it" here,  as I said we have an open spot to mount them..

You're going to lecture me on saying "stupid" stuff on a public forum?? Really??? Have you seen any of your posts???:lol2::nuts:

FOTE5B8.jpg

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

mms_img1797735120.jpg

Are those blacktail or coues deer?  :lmao::taunt:

• Like 1

It'd be a terrible idea.  All the people who are mentally unstable and want to kill would take out those who don't want to harm anyone.  And don't think the "no entering private property" rule would have any effect, people would still break in and kill innocents.  If you really wanted to do it, have it in an old mall or large complex that can be closed off completely. Have it surrounded by armed guards and no one gets in or out.  Maybe a safe zone with guards for people who think they're tough but realize they're not and other than that if you're in the kill zone you're fair game on each other.

Edited by Delgaty

Its hilarious to think people would follow the rules.  :lmao:

OK you can kill almost anyone you want but you have to follow these rules.  

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's safe where I work??? Since every place around us has been robbed and we have never even had an issue. They know better than to "bring it" here,  as I said we have an open spot to mount them..

You're going to lecture me on saying "stupid" stuff on a public forum?? Really??? Have you seen any of your posts???:lol2::nuts:

FOTE5B8.jpg

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Delgaty said:

It'd be a terrible idea.  All the people who are mentally unstable and want to kill would take out those who don't want to harm anyone.  And don't think the "no entering private property" rule would have any effect, people would still break in and kill innocents.  If you really wanted to do it, have it in an old mall or large complex that can be closed off completely. Have it surrounded by armed guards and no one gets in or out.  Maybe a safe zone with guards for people who think they're tough but realize they're not and other than that if you're in the kill zone you're fair game on each other.

That doesn't make sense.  It's all or nothing.  There is no "private property" laws.  THERE ARE ZERO LAWS.  And it appears the mentally unstable just want to kill their own (liberals and Democrats), so, that works for us too.  And you really don't have to be "tough" you just have to be smart and committed to your cause.  Dems have the last part of that too.  Again, open up the mental wards...and LET FLY.  I think they are able to sniff out liberals by now...that's what it appears anyway.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

That doesn't make sense.  It's all or nothing.  There is no "private property" laws.  THERE ARE ZERO LAWS.  And it appears the mentally unstable just want to kill their own (liberals and Democrats), so, that works for us too.  And you really don't have to be "tough" you just have to be smart and committed to your cause.  Dems have the last part of that too.  Again, open up the mental wards...and LET FLY.  I think they are able to sniff out liberals by now...that's what it appears anyway.

Nope in the movie there were rules.   Certain weapons classifications and certain govt officials were off limits.  :lmao: People with money would have a huge advantage.  

How many people would kill their boss and show up for work then next day realizing the company no longer existed.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its hilarious to think people would follow the rules.  :lmao:

OK you can kill almost anyone you want but you have to follow these rules.  

I'm not sitting through that idiot movie again but I'm pretty sure there were no laws at all.  NONE.  How is this escaping some of you nice folk?  Did somebody slip some Democrat in your coffee this morning?  Did it taste bitter and make you want to cry?  Be careful when making that brew tomorrow.

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nope in the movie there were rules.   Certain weapons classifications and certain govt officials were off limits.  :lmao: People with money would have a huge advantage.  

How many people would kill their boss and show up for work then next day realizing the company no longer existed.  

Well shit!  Then fuck that!  Real life isn't coming from Hollywood anyway.  I mean seriously, who goes after and kills the homeless?  What a waste of a nice opportunity to rid our species of some real "doozies".  Maybe give their shit to the homeless afterwords.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sitting through that idiot movie again but I'm pretty sure there were no laws at all.  NONE.  How is this escaping some of you nice folk?  Did somebody slip some Democrat in your coffee this morning?  Did it taste bitter and make you want to cry?  Be careful when making that brew tomorrow.

1. Weapons of Class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted.

2. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed.

3. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours.

4. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. when the Purge concludes.

http://theweek.com/articles/445216/what-purge-real

Cities would burn to the ground.   It would be an economic disaster beyond calculation.   Insurance would cease to exist.  Criminals don't pay attention to laws now why would this change things?  Its "I blame my problems on others" fairy-tale nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Weapons of Class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted.

2. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed.

3. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours.

4. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. when the Purge concludes.

Cities would burn to the ground.   It would be an economic disaster beyond calculation.   Insurance would cease to exist.  Criminals don't pay attention to laws now why would this change things?  Its fairy-tale nothing more, nothing less.

It would be interesting to see what the Thugs in Chi town would do..... def would be looking for whitey lol

All that said everyone in my neighborhood would be grilling out and hanging. between me and all my buds were are beyond covered. Wouldn't even sweat it. 50 BMG no problemo

Basically we live in a forest preserve area surrounded by all water with very few entrances and exits. Pretty ideal.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cities would burn to the ground.   It would be an economic disaster beyond calculation.   Insurance would cease to exist.  Criminals don't pay attention to laws now why would this change things?  Its fairy-tale nothing more, nothing less.

So, a perfect society for the Liberal Democrats then.  Who, ironically would almost be wiped off the face of the nation in the first 3 hours.  LOL.  Ahhh...you're right, just a "fairy tale".   "Happily ever after"

The same people who desire a purge probably want a zombie apocalypse too.  I have to laugh at a big portion of the nerd, Walking Dead crowd.  Talk about it like it would be cool yet would be dead inside the first hour.  :lmao: