I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

f7ben

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

What? You and your buds never had a "pig of the night" contest? 

Sure.  "Last call dredging",  bit none of us left out that evening with the intent of picking up "leftovers".  I'm sure that's how I bagged my "hog" though.  Alcohol is a dangerous thing.  She must have shuffled me out before the lights came on!

:lol:

honestly the hog I stuck is not near as haunting to think about as this chick I woke up to with some bad bad pizza  over the homely  farmers daughter face . I remember I actually gasped in shock . then the next thought was who saw me go home with this thing . lucky for me my buds also thought she was not to bad from the night before . this was pree cell phone I walked for like 35min to a pay phone in the winter lol .  

14 minutes ago, Jet said:

Shit, half the clowns here probably never got laid once. Yet alone have a legit memory of a successful hog hunt!! Evgn a fat bitch has common sense

you stupid fuck! 

When was the last time you met ANY woman with common sense???

thats what I thought, never....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sure.  "Last call dredging",  bit none of us left out that evening with the intent of picking up "leftovers".  I'm sure that's how I bagged my "hog" though.  Alcohol is a dangerous thing.  She must have shuffled me out before the lights came on!

:lol:

I remember one time I wake up, it's pitch black, I'm laying in a bed naked. I'm like "where the fuck am I?" Still pretty drunk, I try to piece together what happened the night before. I can't find a light switch, I'm alone in the room. Finally I get to a window and peel the curtain back. Find my clothes. I'm in a basement room so I find the stairs, go up, start walking to the front door. And I see the chick I went home with bent over the arm of the living room couch, butt naked and wearing a top hat. She's passed out so I walk right out the front door. I still don't know where the fuck I am and this is 1990 so no cell phone. It's winter and I'm not wearing a coat. I finally figured out I am 2 miles from my apartment and walked home. Then I just sat on the couch and was like "WTF?!?" :lol: I started to remember more and more of what went down. Definitely one trippy ass night...

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I remember one time I wake up, it's pitch black, I'm laying in a bed naked. I'm like "where the fuck am I?" Still pretty drunk, I try to piece together what happened the night before. I can't find a light switch, I'm alone in the room. Finally I get to a window and peel the curtain back. Find my clothes. I'm in a basement room so I find the stairs, go up, start walking to the front door. And I see the chick I went home with bent over the arm of the living room couch, butt naked and wearing a top hat. She's passed out so I walk right out the front door. I still don't know where the fuck I am and this is 1990 so no cell phone. It's winter and I'm not wearing a coat. I finally figured out I am 2 miles from my apartment and walked home. Then I just sat on the couch and was like "WTF?!?" :lol: I started to remember more and more of what went down. Definitely one trippy ass night...

Those stories are priceless!!! I did that once.  Nobody was home and I didn't know where the fuck I was.  I had to go out to the street to get an address to get picked up.  Not sure if it was her house or her parents or what?!??!  I remember taking a slow peek around for pictures or something in the house....nothing.  I waited for my buddy down the street. :lmao:

Don't even know who she was and never saw her again (or she didn't recognize me either).  My buddies said she was good looking that night though so :dunno:.  

Ahhhh....Alcohol and drugs.  It's how lots of sex happens. My Winkie was glazed so, I hope she enjoyed it too. :dunno:  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those stories are priceless!!! I did that once.  Nobody was home and I didn't know where the fuck I was.  I had to go out to the street to get an address to get picked up.  Not sure if it was her house or her parents or what?!??!  I remember taking a slow peek around for pictures or something in the house....nothing.  I waited for my buddy down the street. :lmao:

Don't even know who she was and never saw her again (or she didn't recognize me either).  My buddies said she was good looking that night though so :dunno:.  

Ahhhh....Alcohol and drugs.  It's how lots of sex happens. My Winkie was glazed so, I hope she enjoyed it too. :dunno:  :lol:

Man we used to party hard. So many times I've woken up and was like "where the fuck am I?" And then the "who the fuck is this?" Fuck one time I fell asleep in my own bed, fairly sober. Wake up and there is a chick in my bed. She told everybody that we had sex and I don't remember any of it. What kind of shit is that? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Man we used to party hard. So many times I've woken up and was like "where the fuck am I?" And then the "who the fuck is this?" Fuck one time I fell asleep in my own bed, fairly sober. Wake up and there is a chick in my bed. She told everybody that we had sex and I don't remember any of it. What kind of shit is that? :lol:

Yep.  I loved those blackout periods where you had to peice the fucking night together.  I got in bar fights I didn't remember and woke up with a cauliflower ear or a busted face.  Waking up with "un-remembered" sex was much better. Unless of course, you were scrambling for a shot and/or or a really small comb and "special shampoo".  Ahhh, sweet memories of Panama. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I loved those blackout periods where you had to peice the fucking night together.  I got in bar fights I didn't remember and woke up with a cauliflower ear or a busted face.  Waking up with "un-remembered" sex was much better. Unless of course, you were scrambling for a shot and/or or a really small comb and "special shampoo".  Ahhh, sweet memories of Panama. :lol:

The small comb, classic! :lol: I got the crabs from this one neighborhood skank. Never had them before but man did my balls itch. I was scratching the fuck out of them. I'm like WTF is going on? Finally I figured it out. Get some special shampoo at the drug store and the dear old lady at the desk says, "oh yeah, it's that time of year. Swimming pools are really bad for getting these critters" I'm like yeah that's what happened. So me and some of my buds are shooting the shit one night and I tell them about it. Two of them say "oh yeah, she gave me crabs too!" I was like WTF don't you tell somebody? And how does this dirty bitch go around with these things? Fuck I was losing my mind after a day or two. 

Edited by Anler

Just now, Ez ryder said:

all fun till u wake up on that cement or stainless bench and have to walk over to that all in 1 stainless shitter sink combo and try to remember what u did  .

When it gets to that point usually the cops tuned you up worse than whatever you did. Then when you wake up you gotta get ready to fight the niggers. Oh the good ole days....

Just now, Anler said:

When it gets to that point usually the cops tuned you up worse than whatever you did. Then when you wake up you gotta get ready to fight the niggers. Oh the good ole days....

shit the brothers never fucked with me  in county  . I never had the cops work me over to bad just the obligatory smash your head on the door jamb on the way in shit .

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I feel like a Morman or Amish or something reading some of this.  

The best stories are the ones I don't remember. When my wife met some of my old high school buddies for the first time the stories started. I remembered them after they brought em up but she was like, "holy shit, I feel like I don't really know you" :lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

shit the brothers never fucked with me  in county  . I never had the cops work me over to bad just the obligatory smash your head on the door jamb on the way in shit .

Well then you weren't drunk enough. :lol:

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I feel like a Morman or Amish or something reading some of this.  

I did spend the night in salt lake city lol drunk blowing bottle rockets behind a bowling ally and a 65lb tank of nitrous in the van

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You were too busy polishing your arctic cat or something. :lol:

Subaru

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The best stories are the ones I don't remember. When my wife met some of my old high school buddies for the first time the stories started. I remembered them after they brought em up but she was like, "holy shit, I feel like I don't really know you" :lol:

There are some good drinking stories, but we got married pretty young too, so I never had to track any down at a party or bar.  

Just now, Anler said:

Well then you weren't drunk enough. :lol:

no just growing up in the city u learn early if u cant get a way just go along much less pain full and good chance they don't want to fill out the paperwork . I loved watching guys get the shit kicked out of them for being dumbasses .my cuz is one of them have seen him take 3 taser to the chest and keep charging right in to a cops fist lol . that dumb ass fought every time and still will as a 50yr old man lol  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Subaru

There are some good drinking stories, but we got married pretty young too, so I never had to track any down at a party or bar.  

Dude when I was 18 I had my own house. That 2 or 3 (sometimes more) of my buddies lived at for various periods of time also. Epic parties. People would just show up at my door with booze or whatever and be like "hey wanna party?' the problem with that was alot of shit got stolen. Too many people walking in and out. 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no just growing up in the city u learn early if u cant get a way just go along much less pain full and good chance they don't want to fill out the paperwork . I loved watching guys get the shit kicked out of them for being dumbasses .my cuz is one of them have seen him take 3 taser to the chest and keep charging right in to a cops fist lol . that dumb ass fought every time and still will as a 50yr old man lol  

My buddy kev was one of those guys who just couldn't shut up.