I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I rarely give to any people charity . 70% of my donations go to 2 dog rescues I have been giving 2 for yrs have been to both worked in both and know how the money is spent  . my other giving is straight to the person in things like benefits for people I know. that is usually cash or gift certs for work for benefit to auction off .

I know few other guys who also give a fair amount of gift certs most of us range from 100 to 500 value crazy part is less than 50% of the people ever use them .  

Yep.  I do Shriners or some other occasional kids charities but my donations are pegged for the local animal shelters and animal societies.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I do Shriners or some other occasional kids charities but my donations are pegged for the local animal shelters and animal societies.

I know Shriners has a very high % direct to treatments and aftercare .when I was a young kid I lived like 2 houses down from the Minneapolis Shriners hospital for almost 2 yrs . shit use to freak me out  when we went to there playground all the kids with lag bolts and chrome  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I rarely give to any people charity . 70% of my donations go to 2 dog rescues I have been giving 2 for yrs have been to both worked in both and know how the money is spent  . my other giving is straight to the person in things like benefits for people I know. that is usually cash or gift certs for work for benefit to auction off .

I know few other guys who also give a fair amount of gift certs most of us range from 100 to 500 value crazy part is less than 50% of the people ever use them .  

I live in a small community so most of the benefits I donate to I know or know of the family. Sometimes a few thousand is raised for a cause and sometimes it can be upwards of $15,000 or more. Last one I went to was in February. Guy fell off his roof putting up Christmas lights and broke his back. Will never walk again over some stupid lights. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I know Shriners has a very high % direct to treatments and aftercare .when I was a young kid I lived like 2 houses down from the Minneapolis Shriners hospital for almost 2 yrs . shit use to freak me out  when we went to there playground all the kids with lag bolts and chrome  

Jesus!  :lmao:

But seriously, it's not fair for kids.  I used to do a yearly visit to a child's cancer center with some buds just to help out and do what we could to cheer the kids up.  It just got to the point I couldn't do it anymore once I had my daughter.  It's just plain brutal.  It's just not fair on kids at all.  God is a fucking douch nozzle.

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I live in a small community so most of the benefits I donate to I know or know of the family. Sometimes a few thousand is raised for a cause and sometimes it can be upwards of $15,000 or more. Last one I went to was in February. Guy fell off his roof putting up Christmas lights and broke his back. Will never walk again over some stupid lights. 

I think that's the best way.  Seriously, charity really does start at home (or close to it).  Our community is like that....it's pretty big to be called a "small town" but it has all the small town attributes.  People come out of the woodwork to help anybody and everybody that live here.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have a friend like that too.  

After a few cold ones one night, he was just straight out telling us how he likes himself a fat chick.  

He ended up marrying one with the spiked dike hair cut who is about as wide as she is tall.  The type that would give must of us nightmares.  

Ha my brother married a fat gal. She does waits on him like a servant. Always going on about the benefits of a fat girl.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Usually, anything with kids & cancer in title are the worst offenders.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody should "bed" at least one.  I had my fatty in my mid 20's.  She approached me in the bar the next weekend and I didn't even recognize her!  I thought my friends were trying to pull some shit over on me.  God damn!  I realized I was on the verge of a drinking problem at that point.  She was a fucking Offensive lineman!

I had to let her down easy by running out the back door!

:lol:

By back door you mean you fucked her in the ass :news: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd bang the chic eagle beak posted in post #1 

All yours man.  All yours.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ha my brother married a fat gal. She does waits on him like a servant. Always going on about the benefits of a fat girl.

I can't think of many.  

I have a friend who used to spend mega bucks on charities after he lost his son to juvenile diabetes until he found out where the money went, now he loads up his car at Xmas with about 3k worth of toys and takes them to the children's center of the hospital where his kid passed away 

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Shriners and free masons are good peeps. :bc: