I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Those pink ribbons have raise a shit ton of money for cancer research so I don't mind them. Lost mom and a couple friends to breast cancer. Survival rate has come a long ways since then. 

yah ...but I dont need to see them on hockey skates when I am trying to watch an NHL game

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I banged a muscle chick a few times when I was "Internet dating",  was interesting to say the least.., very tight, and no laziness 

whats muscle chick mean

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I banged a muscle chick a few times when I was "Internet dating",  was interesting to say the least.., very tight, and no laziness 

Yeah...I've done that.  Nice ass and legs but no tits.  I remember deciding to "caress" my own during foreplay for them being more abundant. :lmao:

It's weird banging a chick with little boobs.  Best for them just to leave their top on.

Hey, you remember that thread with Ash's (LE) sister in that body building contest?  

Just now, Cold War said:

Got in argument with the wife over this and found this. ...For what it's worth.

10191055_2_600_289.jpg

if true that validates everything I have ever said about pinko garbage bullshit being forced on us

Just now, f7ben said:

if true that validates everything I have ever said about pinko garbage bullshit being forced on us

At very least I question where all this money is going.  We are walking, running, driving, eating , etc. all in the name of curing breast cancer. 

I am sympathetic to the cause, my mom survived it back when a lot didn't.

I just hate scumbags getting rich off it.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

At very least I question where all this money is going.  We are walking, running, driving, eating , etc. all in the name of curing breast cancer. 

I am sympathetic to the cause, my mom survived it back when a lot didn't.

I just hate scumbags getting rich off it.

I sympathize with cancer patients and I am sure some part of my various charity gets tied up in it ....but I dont need to see pink shoes on football players and pink fucking jerseys on hockey players etc etc

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I've done that.  Nice ass and legs but no tits.  I remember deciding to "caress" my own during foreplay for them being more abundant. :lmao:

It's weird banging a chick with little boobs.  Best for them just to leave their top on.

Hey, you remember that thread with Ash's (LE) sister in that body building contest?  

This chick has implants, so some big tits..she was cool, still friends, I couldn't deal with the "I'm training bs" to hard to try and just go grab dinner..

Oh yes, LE sis is hot,..I'm friends with LE on fb,..you should see her sisters fb page...OMG!! 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i cant deal with that shit ....chicks should be soft and feminine .....not dudes with cunts

I rather do a girl who was a little  thick if given a choice.

Muscle chicks are gross.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I rather do a girl who was a little  thick if given a choice.

Muscle chicks are gross.

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that chick is pretty damn hot

See, she wasn't like the hulk or anything, just a ripped chick..just not a lot of fun,..everything was all about "training".,, I'm a BBQ eat'n, beer drink'n, cigar smoke'n kinda guy..was just impossible to go do anything togther

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

See, she wasn't like the hulk or anything, just a ripped chick..just not a lot of fun,..everything was all about "training".,, I'm a BBQ eat'n, beer drink'n, cigar smoke'n kinda guy..was just impossible to go do anything togther

I can have fun with anyone ....all types of people.....as long as they are down for partying like F7BeN Style @@@@@@@@@@@2222222222222222!!!!1111

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a good buddy who loved hogs . like the if she isn't 280 she isn't a lady kind of guy. best wing man ever . I cant tell u how much pussy I got because some one was legit going to stick the hog .

fucking 6ft4 red head skinny fuck lol  . .

I have a friend like that too.  

After a few cold ones one night, he was just straight out telling us how he likes himself a fat chick.  

He ended up marrying one with the spiked dike hair cut who is about as wide as she is tall.  The type that would give must of us nightmares.  

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Those pink ribbons have raise a shit ton of money for cancer research so I don't mind them. Lost mom and a couple friends to breast cancer. Survival rate has come a long ways since then. 

do u really think the lions share of that cash is going to research? most admin fees then places like the American cancer society where they spend it on anti smoking adds and Washington lobby. a shit load is spent on political donations .the evil drug corps are spending huge cash

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is my kids science teacher (a few years back). This is a muscle chick.

IMG_1131.PNG

Nothing hotter than a girl who is natural and lifts weights without the use of steroids. It is impossible to put massive amounts of muscle on without them for women. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do u really think the lions share of that cash is going to research? most admin fees then places like the American cancer society where they spend it on anti smoking adds and Washington lobby. a shit load is spent on political donations .the evil drug corps are spending huge cash

The lions share of any charity never goes to the charity. But in some cases some is better than none. That's why I give to local charities like benefits we have locally for people who are sick or have a house fire. Things like that where 100% goes to the family 

• Like 1

Just now, Ebsell said:

The lions share of any charity never goes to the charity. But in some cases some is better than none. That's why I give to local charities like benefits we have locally for people who are sick or have a house fire. Things like that where 100% goes to the family 

I rarely give to any people charity . 70% of my donations go to 2 dog rescues I have been giving 2 for yrs have been to both worked in both and know how the money is spent  . my other giving is straight to the person in things like benefits for people I know. that is usually cash or gift certs for work for benefit to auction off .

I know few other guys who also give a fair amount of gift certs most of us range from 100 to 500 value crazy part is less than 50% of the people ever use them .  

• Like 3