I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, heard a bit about her on the news the other day.  Apparently, she is some "big deal".  To me, she's just a fat model. :lol:

face isnt really even that pretty ....just another piggy with a pile of makeup on 

Just now, Ebsell said:

Buddy of mine used to say you never been fucked until you've been fucked by a fat chick. They don't get it often he said so when they do they go nuts. :lol2:I just told him he needed to sober up for a while 

:lol:

Just now, Ebsell said:

Can you emagine the jiggling that would be going on, would be like fucking jello 

My wife was by far the fattest fatty I ever hooked up with when she was young....at one point I think she was up to maybe 160 at 5'7 .....I was pretty turned off and let her know as much. Fast forward 11 years and she is a size 2/3 and I still give her shit 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Buddy of mine used to say you never been fucked until you've been fucked by a fat chick. They don't get it often he said so when they do they go nuts. :lol2:I just told him he needed to sober up for a while 

Everybody should "bed" at least one.  I had my fatty in my mid 20's.  She approached me in the bar the next weekend and I didn't even recognize her!  I thought my friends were trying to pull some shit over on me.  God damn!  I realized I was on the verge of a drinking problem at that point.  She was a fucking Offensive lineman!

I had to let her down easy by running out the back door!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody should "bed" at least one.  I had my fatty in my mid 20's.  She approached me in the bar the next weekend and I didn't even recognize her!  I thought my friends were trying to pull some shit over on me.  God damn!  I realized I was on the verge of a drinking problem at that point.  She was a fucking Offensive lineman!

I got married real young so I missed out on all that shit :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had a good buddy who loved hogs . like the if she isn't 280 she isn't a lady kind of guy. best wing man ever . I cant tell u how much pussy I got because some one was legit going to stick the hog .

fucking 6ft4 red head skinny fuck lol  . .

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

11 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

hahaha. find fat broads hideous. but a buddy said they give the best head, for they know there is a hot snack coming

ok I shit u not on this .

the fat shit gets me thinking of my old chubby chasing wing man.

so Scott is in the army in AK he heads out on a fri night for some hogging . well how lucky there was a 300lb slab of sushi holding up the place . u know the drill few chocolate bars he has her . she brings him to her place done deal .

well with a epic night like that U have to try your luck at the same bar sat night . the lucky sob finds 1 even fatter. luck have it no black guys in the bar to compete with Scott is getting lucky 2 nights in a row . they close the place he gets wasted again so she brings him to her place . all good what a weekend .

he gets up in the am starts walking around . hu this place looks familiar then he sees her Friday nights hog . yep they were sisters .

ok in a fair and just world it would end there . but no

u guessed it he not only knocked 1 up but both . well long story short he married the fattest 1 the other had a abortion .

I fly up there for the wedding and to see my old man .

this chick had fat rolls over her combat boots she would sit in the lazy boy and the fucking arms would squeak and they pushed out . fucking disgusting.

now they have 4 ugly fat red head kids well teens and 20s now .

wee deff need better breading standards in this world

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shit pisses me off as bad as all the faggot ass pink breast cancer shit

Yeah, I kinda stay clear of the "victim celebration movements".  I get it though.  

12 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. find fat broads hideous. but a buddy said they give the best head, for they know there is a hot snack coming

WAYYYYY back in the day I worked out at the same gym as "Worlds Strongest Man" (remember those weird contests?).  Not gonna give his name though. :lol:

Anyway, he was a big fucker obviously but fun as shit to bullshit with and nicer than God.  SO, that subject of "dick sucking" was brought up with ugly women and he started his story....apparently, a fag came up to him in a bar and wanted to suck his dick, so, he obliged in the bathroom stall, but told the queer if he did anything "creepy or weird(er)?, he was gonna smash his face with a beer bottle he was holding.  He chuckled, and said "Shit, within about a minute of him starting, I dropped that bottle and was running my hands through his fucking hair!"   I'm not sure I ever laughed so hard in my life.  

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a good buddy who loved hogs . like the if she isn't 280 she isn't a lady kind of guy. best wing man ever . I cant tell u how much pussy I got because some one was legit going to stick the hog .

fucking 6ft4 red head skinny fuck lol  . .

I don't think I could get that drunk. :lol:

I tell all my buds kids to start to look hard for they guy who loves hogs early . best friend a guy can have in his teens and 20s even in to 30s . if the hog is getting fucked everyone is getting fucked and almost every gaggle of hens has a desperate hog. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I tell all my buds kids to start to look hard for they guy who loves hogs early . best friend a guy can have in his teens and 20s even in to 30s . if the hog is getting fucked everyone is getting fucked and almost every gaggle of hens has a desperate hog. 

that is pretty good advice

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shit pisses me off as bad as all the faggot ass pink breast cancer shit

Those pink ribbons have raise a shit ton of money for cancer research so I don't mind them. Lost mom and a couple friends to breast cancer. Survival rate has come a long ways since then.