Holy shit! What happened in Sweden.

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Btw. Was that Christian terrorist that murdered that guys from India a friend of any of the right wing nutbars on here?  Seems like some of you would cheer him on. Did any of you buy him a drink in the second bar he went to?  

This news story got a great big leaving alone.

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you guys denying that Muslim immigrants and violence is not an issue in Europe and other countries? :lol:   

Apples / Oranges

Europe didn't vet anybody for 2 seconds let alone 2 years before letting them in.  How many did Germany take?  A million?  How does a country assimilate a million people in such a short time?  You can't even attempt to draw a comparison to the US in any realistic sensible way if you want to be honest about the facts.

44 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Apples / Oranges

Europe didn't vet anybody for 2 seconds let alone 2 years before letting them in.  How many did Germany take?  A million?  How does a country assimilate a million people in such a short time?  You can't even attempt to draw a comparison to the US in any realistic sensible way if you want to be honest about the facts.

Exactly. These morons want to take every bad news story from Europe where the Refugees boat and walk across borders unchecked and think it compares to North America where they are vetted for a couple of years. 

How many murders are Refugees responsible for in Europe? How many Americans have killed each other this year?

Born in America dumbucks are far more dangerous to American safety and the rest of the world.

The Christian terrorist who shot two Immigrants from India in a bar is an example.

That's a story that shows the two sides of USA.

The brave guy who took bullets trying to save total strangers. vs the Immigrant hating American who thinks shooting strangers because they are different is a good idea.

Most normal people wish they would act as bravely as the hero in that situation.

Judging by comments from some regulars here, there may be some disagreement on who the hero is.

I'm sure some shitheads on here think the shooter is the hero.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. These morons want to take every bad news story from Europe where the Refugees boat and walk across borders unchecked and think it compares to North America where they are vetted for a couple of years. 

How many murders are Refugees responsible for in Europe? How many Americans have killed each other this year?

Born in America dumbucks are far more dangerous to American safety and the rest of the world.

The Christian terrorist who shot two Immigrants from India in a bar is an example.

That's a story that shows the two sides of USA.

The brave guy who took bullets trying to save total strangers. vs the Immigrant hating American who thinks shooting strangers because they are different is a good idea.

Most normal people wish they would act as bravely as the hero in that situation.

Judging by comments from some regulars here, there may be some disagreement on who the hero is.

I'm sure some shitheads on here think the shooter is the hero.

Then why would they want to come here if we are so dangerous and where they come from is so peaceful???:dunno:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Then why would they want to come here if we are so dangerous and where they come from is so peaceful???:dunno:

I don't know. I certainly wouldn't move to the USA. 

Evidently one of the victims wives said that they had discussed moving because of the violence in the USA but he loved the country and wanted to stay. 

Your Gun loving former service man showed him. 

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently one of the victims wives said that they had discussed moving because of the violence in the USA but he loved the country and wanted to stay. 

its definitely a shame what can run through a human's mind to make them do what they do..

On 2/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Apples / Oranges

I thought the topic was about Sweden and not the US.  

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 1:22 PM, revkevsdi said:

And believe me we thank you for it! The less thin skinned easily offended political hacks the better. Besides we have a lot of guns here and they scare the shit of you

:gun:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And believe me we thank you for it! The less thin skinned easily offended political hacks the better. Besides we have a lot of guns here and they scare the shit of you

:gun:

In the hands of frightened dumbasses, guns can be dangerous.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

In the hands of frightened dumbasses, guns can be dangerous.

Agreed.  That's why most Liberals shouldn't own them.

:lol:

Actually, in your defense (save this date and post), I really don't feel comfortable with most of these fuck heads carrying any gun around me.  If that shit goes off accidentally while they are showing it off to another one of their idiot friends,  I don't want it hitting me by mistake.  That would be TRAGIC! :lol: