Holy shit! What happened in Sweden.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's not "his followers" that have the fear.  In fact, you can sure as hell bet the left have a shitload more cowardice than the right.  That's why you've all cloaked yourself in the "intellectually elite" cape. :lol:What a joke.

Get over your scared little cowardly self.

Now, go cry....then protest.  Liberal twat.

Keep telling yourselves that. Then keep voting for the ones that tell you there are wmd's that don't exist, keep telling you to fear Mexican's, refugees, immigrants, and that Liberals are gonna take your guns.  

They keep doing it because it works on you cowards.  Trump is just taking it to extremes and you still haven't clued in

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep telling yourselves that. Then keep voting for the ones that tell you there are wmd's that don't exist, keep telling you to fear Mexican's, refugees, immigrants, and that Liberals are gonna take your guns.  

They keep doing it because it works on you cowards.  Trump is just taking it to extremes and you still haven't clued in

Having safe places and crying at protests isnt extreme to you?

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Having safe places and crying at protests isnt extreme to you?

Another one that doesn't get it. You morons buy that Liberals need safe places but you are scared of refugees. You also believe that all Muslims want you dead. Dumbasses are annoying but dumbass cowards are worse 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Another one that doesn't get it. You morons buy that Liberals need safe places but you are scared of refugees. You also believe that all Muslims want you dead. Dumbasses are annoying but dumbass cowards are worse 

You are afraid of Trump....

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You seem to be the making the generalized statement of ALL refugees and ALL Muslims. I don't have a problem with those that arrive here legally following the immigration laws and policies. I have a problem with those that believe they are above following our laws and policies and jump the line. They are also impeding the ability of those that follow the immigration laws to get here as well. I would much rather have someone that respects the law and goes through the legal process. Those who ignore the process have already shown a disregard for our laws, particularly those that were illegal in the US and are now walking into Canada illegally. Not only did they ignore our laws but those of the US as well. Not all Muslims want us dead by any stretch of the imagination but to pretend there aren't some that actually do is to ignore reality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave said:

You are afraid of Trump....

Not personally. But having someone who not only lies but may not even understand the concept of truth as President will be dangerous for a lot of people.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

You seem to be the making the generalized statement of ALL refugees and ALL Muslims. I don't have a problem with those that arrive here legally following the immigration laws and policies. I have a problem with those that believe they are above following our laws and policies and jump the line. They are also impeding the ability of those that follow the immigration laws to get here as well. I would much rather have someone that respects the law and goes through the legal process. Those who ignore the process have already shown a disregard for our laws, particularly those that were illegal in the US and are now walking into Canada illegally. Not only did they ignore our laws but those of the US as well. Not all Muslims want us dead by any stretch of the imagination but to pretend there aren't some that actually do is to ignore reality.

You may not but many on here completely believe that about Muslims.

The "Ban" on Muslims that your Dear leader put forward affected people who went through the proper channels. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny, wonder if revkev understands immigration policy and opinion in his own country? :nuts:

Its hilarious when people from other countries point the finger at the US for doing exactly what their own country does.  Extreme Vetting.  

Basically Canada only wants immigrants that can score high on a variety of categories (6).   Yet we should let everyone in.  

You fucking liberal nooks crack me up with your hypocrisy.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Canada

Canadian citizens have voiced strong opinions regarding illegal immigrants within Canada. A poll conducted of 1,200 telephone interviews of adult Canadians gathered feedback on positive and negative opinions regarding illegal immigrants settled in Canada.[7]Being a developed country, residents believe strongly that only individuals who migrate legally should be allowed to mix with society. A national poll revealed that two thirds of Canadians believe that any resident of Canada who is illegal should be deported. 

Canada has an immigration program which is established for every migrant wishing to immigrate to Canada. This program seeks individuals who will have the highest chances of providing positive input into the Canadian economy. By example, the New Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) measures the capabilities of individuals who are required to meet a passing mark, in order to have their application accepted. The passing mark currently is 67 out of a 100 in six categories: education, work experience, language, age, arranged employment, and adaptability (such as any previous work or education acquired within Canada).[2] The FSWP program in 2011 admitted more than 57, 000 immigrants alongside their spouses and any other dependent individuals.[2] This program is effective and most successful method of skilled labour immigrating to Canada legally.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Canada

A national poll revealed that two thirds of Canadians believe that any resident of Canada who is illegal should be deported.  

This program seeks individuals who will have the highest chances of providing positive input into the Canadian economy. By example, the New Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) measures the capabilities of individuals who are required to meet a passing mark, in order to have their application accepted.

Count me as one of the 2/3 that believe if they came here illegally they should be deported. No explanations, no excuses. You came here illegally, ignored our laws, you're gone. Drop them into whatever country they originated from.

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Count me as one of the 2/3 that believe if they came here illegally they should be deported. No explanations, no excuses. You came here illegally, ignored our laws, you're gone. Drop them into whatever country they originated from.

that's canada. but i think that there are exceptions. if a person has been in america since a small child and knows nothing about mexico or the country they originated from... then it's fucking cruel to send them back to acountry that they haven't a clue how to survive in. i say they stay and make their home here. 

Edited by spin_dry

https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/click?xai=AKAOjsvG0v0C0tBs1RPvCUOgjcvWBBeSu1UQt_btZVEHxyCuuRS7C2MSfbeyCeh73YsLdvl5PzB8G4XkYJRnnzjqrmV95hy3T8yQeOwmbj5Rm-kTHtuUicX4cMiKPjwGceRUfuCHAnCTRLJjBsJH8fBAWSWujO0Wqjp_E0Og4QkYgNGmqQEbHC7Y9107mcEWZkfqa-AVwVqPLhNjVNQsmkQz6wIM3BhB3NZ-Dtm-AhBBGbYwmnaiZMW6&sig=Cg0ArKJSzPXKQPtm9PAY&adurl=https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/daily-express-lite-official/id419139113%3Fmt%3D8

The scenes took place just hours after the country’s Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, slammed Donald Trump for claiming Sweden was in crisis as a result of its liberal refugee policy.

Stockholm police were forced to fire a shot into the crowd in the hard-hit suburb of Rinkeby, after a mob of around 30 began attacking officers with rocks.

Violence erupted after the police had tried to arrest a wanted person on the subway. 

Sylvia Odin, of the Stockholm police, said: “There was stone throwing and they were placed in a situation where a number of people jointly attacked and threw stones. They felt vulnerable and threatened.

Canada even makes them pay to get in. :lol:  

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/07/us_should_copy_canadas_immigra.html

He decided to apply for legal entry into Canada. After 18 months and paying approximately $1,500 to the Canadian government, he was granted approval to enter Canada.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The ultimate safe space pussies are the Republicans. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

that's canada. but i think that there are exceptions. if a person has been in america since a small child and knows nothing about mexico or the country they originated from... then it's fucking cruel to send them back to acountry that they haven't a clue how to survive in. i say they stay and make their home here. 

So if the kids parents are in the country illegally do you let the parents stay just because they brought their kid here at i.e. 3 years old and they are now 10 years old or do you tell the parents you're illegal and you're gone. The other side of the coin is that the parents of the small child arrived here illegally and knew nothing about Mexico or the country they originated from but they chose to arrive illegally and survived the move. What makes you think that the kid who arrived at i.e. 3 and is now even 15 can't adapt to life elsewhere when they are deported. They have nobody to blame but themselves or their parents.

RevKev reminds me of SR.  Big mouth liberal coward who has bought into the liberal "intellectual elite" definition of what "real men" should be afraid of or not.  Bet he's as quiet at SR in person too.

Typical libtard coward idiot.  Thankful for social media and real world "safe places".  It keeps their dental insurance premiums low.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh fer sure doode!

That's why the R's have so many designated "safe places" on college campuses.  

They need a wall and a giant hamster ball so the refugees don't kill em!

Just now, Anler said:

The places the terrorists want to attack are hardly a haven for conservatives.   

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

You've slipped into a lib-tard narrative hole.  Hold on, I'll throw you a rope in a bit.  Avoid anything trying to get to your brain.

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The places the terrorists want to attack are hardly a haven for conservatives.   

Yep.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

So if the kids parents are in the country illegally do you let the parents stay just because they brought their kid here at i.e. 3 years old and they are now 10 years old or do you tell the parents you're illegal and you're gone. The other side of the coin is that the parents of the small child arrived here illegally and knew nothing about Mexico or the country they originated from but they chose to arrive illegally and survived the move. What makes you think that the kid who arrived at i.e. 3 and is now even 15 can't adapt to life elsewhere when they are deported. They have nobody to blame but themselves or their parents.

why the need to change up the scenario? i don't get the reason for that. is it just to piss yourself off? 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

why the need to change up the scenario? i don't get the reason for that. is it just to piss yourself off? 

I didn't change the scenario. You said. 

if a person has been in america since a small child and knows nothing about mexico or the country they originated from... then it's fucking cruel to send them back to acountry that they haven't a clue how to survive in. i say they stay and make their home here. 

If they arrived in the country as a small child and are now subject to deportation, guess what? Their parents brought them to the country ILLEGALLY. So their parents are part of the equation. If you are suggesting that those who arrived illegally as a small child is now an independent illegal adult and subject to deportation you didn't say that. You do realize that there have been amnesty opportunities for illegal immigrants. If the small child is now that adult they would have had the opportunity to apply for that amnesty. If they are a dependent of their parents i.e. in their teens still and are in the country illegally their parents would have had the opportunity to apply for amnesty as well. If they didn't and are now facing deportation as illegal immigrants then it would be cruel to separate the parents from the kids so they all get deported.

You can't for the sake of the convenience of your argument separate the reality of the small child or child being linked to the actions of the parents and what happens with the parents.