Holy shit! What happened in Sweden.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering Hispanics make up around 18% of the population that shouldn't surprise anyone.  

how many rapes are perpetuated by border patrol guards? 

let's not lose sight of the fact that this was another lie perpetuated by a racist that just got elected president by less than half the majority of votes. he's clearly hate mongering with lies 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering Hispanics make up around 18% of the population that shouldn't surprise anyone.  

Where you been Highmark?  It's hard to handle MC by myself sometimes.  It's like trying to herd wet cats.  If cats were whiney, petulant babies with motorized skateboards.  So, it's like trying to herd whiney petulant babies with motorized skateboards then.

:lol:

Just now, spin_dry said:

let's not lose sight of the fact that this was another lie perpetuated by a racist that just got elected president by less than half the majority of votes. he's clearly hate mongering with lies 

"Clearly".

:crybaby:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Don't know why don't you post up the statistics.

As for the rest..... :lol:

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you're ok with with using lies to incite fear and hate. i get that. now we can move on. 

I'm ok with it?  Hell no.  So Trump says something about Sweden and that is inciting fear and hate.  It's your side perpetuating the hate.  I hope you get the civil eruption you clowns are pushing toward because my boot heel has a place marker on a lot of liberal necks.  How's that for inciting fear and hate?  You like?

Now go watch CNN you liberal ficking idiot.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So Trump just admitted he got his Sweden info from Fox News. Fitting from the guy who keeps lying about fake news.  

You read your own link? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm ok with it?  Hell no.  So Trump says something about Sweden and that is inciting fear and hate.  It's your side perpetuating the hate.  I hope you get the civil eruption you clowns are pushing toward because my boot heel has a place marker on a lot of liberal necks.  How's that for inciting fear and hate?  You like?

i don't watch cable news or any type of televised news, but thanks for the advice. i'm used to republicans like you puffing their chest out. it's nothing new. it is what it is.....silly 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i don't watch cable news or any type of televised news, but thanks for the advice. i'm used to republicans like you puffing their chest out. it's nothing new. it is what it is.....silly 

It's only silly on social media.  I'm sure you'd find me disgusting and horrifying in person.  But that's where you boys exercise your right to remain silent in the interest of self preservation.

:lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Still pissed you all got your ass handed to you :junk:fucking awesome

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Anler said:

Did Fox news do a report detailing how Muslims are ruining the world? I wonder if they would ever show the innocent arab women and children who have been killed and homes destroyed from thousand of bombings by our military? 

Nope swedes are being harassed...

Mooslims dont have a bikini team. :bc:

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's only silly on social media.  I'm sure you'd find me disgusting and horrifying in person.  But that's where you boys exercise your right to remain silent in the interest of self preservation.

you're pretty high on yourself. :lol:

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the old fashion republican hog pile. :lol: 

Ohhh... I bet that just may get you through the week until you can find a proper transgender mosh pit to divulge yourself in?

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean like Saturday night in a Catholic Church?  Trump already told you that America isn't all the innocent. 

Catholics rape more boys than anyone! And nobody goes to jail! Turn out republican legislators might be the second largest group of diddlers... :news: 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Catholics rape more boys than anyone! And nobody goes to jail! Turn out republican legislators might be the second largest group of diddlers... :news: 

Hang them all! Fucking perverted animals 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He did it to scare his followers. Normally those kind of lies wouldn't be effective. But since you dumbasses believed all his other lies, it's a concern. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He did it to scare his followers. Normally those kind of lies wouldn't be effective. But since you dumbasses believed all his other lies, it's a concern. 

It's not "his followers" that have the fear.  In fact, you can sure as hell bet the left have a shitload more cowardice than the right.  That's why you've all cloaked yourself in the "intellectually elite" cape. :lol:What a joke.

Get over your scared little cowardly self.

Now, go cry....then protest.  Liberal twat.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Watch Lemon get owned....Fake news...He tries so hard to keep the narrative alive...but fails. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIT_TJXfss