18 and counting

yeah lakes not safe now in MN .bud took his whole family for a swim in the SXS last Saturday on lake Minnetonka .

he was buckled in{Polaris speed control} so got to ride it to the bottom. his kids were in the box so they never went under but wife was in cab with roof windshield and 1/2 doors so she went under just not to bottom . happened in fr of a ice fishing tournament so lots of help was right there I guess. $2000.00 to get it out  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah lakes not safe now in MN .bud took his whole family for a swim in the SXS last Saturday on lake Minnetonka .

he was buckled in{Polaris speed control} so got to ride it to the bottom. his kids were in the box so they never went under but wife was in cab with roof windshield and 1/2 doors so she went under just not to bottom . happened in fr of a ice fishing tournament so lots of help was right there I guess. $2000.00 to get it out  

FB_IMG_1487482591921.thumb.jpg.c5b14a443a9f1b2bf7dac70a6c561a0a.jpg

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

People should have brains enough to stay off the laked/rivers this year with the constant changing weather we've had this year. Even in the UP, I've stayed off the water.  To risky 

Worst part is most were older riders who should have known better

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and 75% of that alcohol? 

That would fall in the stupidity category but a good number was speed and alcohol related, really hate crash scene calls

Edited by 01mxz800

several feet of ice in northern mn on the lakes but some of the channels were starting to open up where its shallow. the river we ride was froze nicely last weekend. as always it just boils down to knowing where you are and where to avoid

Just now, Sludgey said:

Figured this would be about the number of cocks in slingers mouth this week 

why dont you just rub one out so you can quit thinking about cocks for a while !!!!!!!!!!!1   FAGGOT !!!!!!!!11111111111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why dont you just rub one out so you can quit thinking about cocks for a while !!!!!!!!!!!1   FAGGOT !!!!!!!!11111111111

What is wrong you have a little puss puss down there 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

We used to have dedicated trail inspectors here in NY which I was one of them and had to go to a few crash scenes to determine if it was trail related and 90% were usually stupidity

was this to help support any case rider may have brought against club or state ?

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

was this to help support any case rider may have brought against club or state ?

was mostly to see if there was a signing issue NYS has a blanket policy that covers all funded trails and clubs, I saw very few incedences of improper signage and like I said most incidents involved inexperiance and or stupidy, luckly the ones I went to were non fatal with the exception of 1

46 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

was mostly to see if there was a signing issue NYS has a blanket policy that covers all funded trails and clubs, I saw very few incedences of improper signage and like I said most incidents involved inexperiance and or stupidy, luckly the ones I went to were non fatal with the exception of 1

MN also has a policy covering clubs and landowners .people still try to sue for shit like hitting a tree  or blowing stop signs that had snow on them  

On 2/19/2017 at 0:44 PM, f7ben said:

several feet of ice in northern mn on the lakes but some of the channels were starting to open up where its shallow. the river we ride was froze nicely last weekend. as always it just boils down to knowing where you are and where to avoid

yup.  everywhere i have seen someone die around here this year is some place I would not be.  we had some guys with us Sunday who were a bit scared when i took them out onto a lake as a shortcut but this lakes been frozen since christmas,  we ran the big lake at night a few weeks back which i am honestly never a fan of but with the gps i made sure to hug the right shore and aim for the islan as it was spitting snow and you couldn't really see to get to the stake lines that they run across to keep you out of the rivers that don't freeze.