Scarborough: Only a 'fake president' would call press the enemy

Scarborough: Only a 'fake president' would call press the enemy

Source: The Hill

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press. 

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted. 

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. https://t.co/ZFZvlTf8Az 
— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) February 17, 2017

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People." 

-snip-

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320180-scarborough-only-a-fake-president-would-call-first-amendment-the

Hey, you took the first two posts in your own thread...can I have the third?

LOL...fake news hates being called fake news.  They can stop that but they won't their "fans" hang on every false word and disengenuous narrative to connect a million dots to make them feel better about their ass-handing.

Too bad.  Boo hoo.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, you took the first two posts in your own thread...can I have the third?

LOL...fake news hates being called fake news.  They can stop that but they won't their "fans" hang on every false word and disengenuous narrative to connect a million dots to make them feel better about their ass-handing.

Too bad.  Boo hoo.

If he's naming networks he's nervous.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he's naming networks he's nervous.

You are delusional.  Billionaires don't get nervous.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I stopped at "MSNBC's."  

Is that bad, or did I save myself some time?

I stopped there too.  It's easy to follow MC's agenda.  No reason to read any of it.  You saved time.

:lol:

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

tonight on CNN they were pretty much calling trump a anti Semite sympathizer. when the jew they were trying to bate would not bite the tainted hook they cut the line and went to commercial.

priceless shit guess he hates his daughter now or at least is encouraging people to hate her I guess

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

hes nervous as hell.....something big may be coming

Why don't you check with Vegas.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

so the question remains, who's going to win this....the sleeziest president ever or the lying press? can't wait to see where this will all be in 2 years. chuckles. 

Well the MSM tactics didn't work in the election process - he won. What makes you think it will work now? Going to be interesting for sure. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Well the MSM tactics didn't work in the election process - he won. What makes you think it will work now? Going to be interesting for sure. 

Dems are done.  They didn't learn ANYTHING.  2018 will finish that party off and leave them sitting in a corner consoling each other.

Sad really.  I don't want a one party system.  Hopefully we'll start to see another party really take shape.  I hope they don't squander this opportunity to do so.  But so far, I see little that they are doing to get ahead and start being more appealing to the masses.  Of course, the Dem media isn't gonna give them any free play.  As weird as it sounds, Fox will be their best chance to get in front of people.

We'll see.