I thought Trump sounded familiar

3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I grew up in a family business, did quite a bit with my father so the family could get something out of it.  I didn't marry into a family with an established businesses such as yourself and reap the rewards because this family felt an obligation to take care of their new burden.

As far as my military background I my be a veteran because I served but I am not a combat veteran so I don't feel I deserve the same recognition.  I have a deep respect for those that honorably served and I resent when it is used as discussion to provoke political views by people like yourself.  Chickenhawk?  What's your military background Mr. Hypocrite?

You have this habit of freely throwing around your family's military service with not even an ounce of understanding of sacrifice, you throw this fact out with hope to gain an upper hand in your conversation or to gain some undeserved respect.

Your such an asshole.

SWEET FANCY OWNAGE!!!!!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I'm an asshole? YOU WENT FOR THE PERSONAL ATTACK YOU CLOWN!

i didn't marry into the family business. 

Your a typical Trump dipshit

Ahhh,, poor McLiar the hypocrite, whines about peopl / business paying their fair share while dodging taxes and cheerleading unions and then.  Excuses his BILs company from having a union to represent the workers. ,