This should be worth something. Eat a bags of dicks , Homomomo

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Let's hear it I like a good story :) 

You know the story of snotty. I never had a problem with him, I thought most of his posts were comical. Did he ever ask you to meet him out behind whatever sub shop it was in Manchester, NH to fight?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You know the story of snotty. I never had a problem with him, I thought most of his posts were comical. Did he ever ask you to meet him out behind whatever sub shop it was in Manchester, NH to fight?

Where did he go anyway?

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

No I never had the pleasure of being threatened by him nor AMG for that matter :) but AMG has called me a homo, in this thread 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where did he go anyway?

SnoWest I think. He talked to a FS member about coming back a few months ago, but never followed though after Joel and I said that we would be OK with it :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No I never had the pleasure of being threatened by him nor AMG for that matter :) but AMG has called me a homo, in this thread 

AMG is a good guy that likes to mess around. He calls me names all the time, but whenever I've chatted with him via PM he's been very nice.

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sandy's Sub Shop. :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

SnoWest I think. He talked to a FS member about coming back a few months ago, but never followed though after Joel and I said that we would be OK with it :dunno:

AMG is a good guy that likes to mess around. He calls me names all the time, but whenever I've chatted with him via PM he's been very nice.

Other than him being a FORD obsessed faggot AMG seems like a good shit Crockpotfuckstick :) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sandy's Sub Shop. :lol:

That's it :lol:

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Other than him being a FORD obsessed faggot AMG seems like a good shit Crockpotfuckstick :) 

Can't really fault him for being a Ford guy, it's his livelihood :bc:    Oh, :bigfinger: for that crockpot comment :lol:

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's it :lol:

Can't really fault him for being a Ford guy, it's his livelihood :bc:    Oh, :bigfinger: for that crockpot comment :lol:

Hes not just a Ford guy...he would tell you the Pinto was the best thing next to sliced bread...would never listen to his opinion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit? :lol: Are you serious?

Oh, we gotta get this guy back here.  Can we start a petition or something? 

:lmao:

You missed the pictures of him wearing a mask and curling the front end of his 4 wheeler....friggin classic! :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You missed the pictures of him wearing a mask and curling the front end of his 4 wheeler....friggin classic! :lol:

I missed the pics of him in his tightly whities. Never bothered to go look for them when I read about them :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol:

Wow.  How does that work to get that picture?  "Here, take a picture of me curling the front of my four wheeler to show the guys on asnowmobile forum." And nobody talks him out of it. :lmao:

If we can't get him back, can we get one or two of his friends?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  How does that work to get that picture?  "Here, take a picture of me curling the front of my four wheeler to show the guys on asnowmobile forum." And nobody talks him out of it. :lmao:

I'm guessing he used a tripod and timer...the backdrop was his barn with chainsaws and other shit in the background....real Criminal Minds stuff. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's over on SnoWest as lakerider or something like that. Maybe someone that's a member of both sites can go over and ask him nicely to come back :dunno:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm guessing he used a tripod and timer...the backdrop was his barn with chainsaws and other shit in the background....real Criminal Minds stuff. :lol:

I'm not sure if OT ever met him or not. He dropped some deer meat off with OT's wife at her workplace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's over on SnoWest as lakerider or something like that. Maybe someone that's a member of both sites can go over and ask him nicely to come back :dunno:

Yeah that's it....when everything was imploding at FS he was PMing me laughing and asking what people were saying about him.

• Like 1