Trump's Self-Care Tour Is Costing America Millions

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bill Clinton?

No...he was like a perfect God to the liberals.  Well spoken and the perfect hypocrite!  He was the reason my "service to country" was the final straw.  Fucking lying coward.  Again, perfect Dem!

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1615.JPG

None to you. You'll never figure it out. Trump could kill soldiers and allow security threats in order to protect business deals and and you will still defend it as fake news. He'll funnel money straight from your pocket to his and you'll ask him if he would like more. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

None to you. You'll never figure it out. Trump could kill soldiers and allow security threats in order to protect business deals and and you will still defend it as fake news. He'll funnel money straight from your pocket to his and you'll ask him if he would like more. 

You didn't seem to mind when the libs did it

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are just another "sky is falling" far fetched lib tard.

God damn...what does that feel like?  Is it painful?  Blissful? Like pergatory?

Whatever. Go live your sad life....after a good cry of course.

Loser.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are just another "sky is falling" far fetched lib tard.

God damn...what does that feel like?  Is it painful?  Blissful? Like pergatory?

Whatever. Go live your sad life....after a good cry of course.

Loser.

When someone who posts over 1,000 times per month with one alias on one forum of one of the many snowmobile websites tells me I have a sad life......... It really doesn't hit home. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

When someone who posts over 1,000 times per month with one alias on one forum of one of the many snowmobile websites tells me I have a sad life......... It really doesn't hit home. 

Keep believing that.  I've got time to spare.  And guess why that is?

You indeed are a sad individual with what most would surmise as an equally sad and pathetic existence and outlook on life.  I don't hang around you people but seeing these posts helps me to understand why "safe places" equipped with counselors are now necessary.

Now, go do some serious self reflection and have a good cry.  If you are like SR (I'm betting you are), get your family involved in the whole self loathing, fear and pity indoctrination program.  

You are all just mIserable little whiners.  Nothing more.

Boo hoo.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keep believing that.  I've got time to spare.  And guess why that is?

You indeed are a sad individual with what most would surmise as an equally sad and pathetic existence and outlook on life.  I don't hang around you people but seeing these posts helps me to understand why "safe places" equipped with counselors are now necessary.

Now, go do some serious self reflection and have a good cry.  If you are like SR (I'm betting you are), get your family involved in the whole self loathing, fear and pity indoctrination program.  

You are all just mIserable little whiners.  Nothing more.

Boo hoo.

Safe places.  Fucking Hilarious. You are the one who is scared of Refugees. Pathetic. 

"Ohhhh two years of vetting isn't enough, Trump told me some of them are bad,what if they try to hurt me?" 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Safe places.  Fucking Hilarious. You are the one who is scared of Refugees. Pathetic. 

"Ohhhh two years of vetting isn't enough, Trump told me some of them are bad,what if they try to hurt me?" 

That sounds like shit SR would say: "Real men aren't scared of strong women, people with different colored skin, teddy bears, bugs and clowns."  Oh, and "immigrants" scare us?  Give me a fucking break.  And please, use your self titled "intellectual elitism" as your "shield of honor".  Think that would work with people like me in person?  LOL!!!  You'd be humiliated in front of everyone.  You just don't get it at all.  But keep telling yourselves you do.

Fact is, you idiots have sold yourselves on what being a real man is, Because you've had to.  You are a fearful bunch of pussies.  I can't believe you found people to actually lay down with you...astonishing!  I'll bet your other halves hope like hell nothing bad happens when you are "out in the scary world", they're fucked if it does.  I hope your boyfriend can handle himself, after you grab your purse and run off, it's only him left to fend for himself.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

and that differs from u waving the Hillary flag how? those are things she actually did and u were 100% behind it calling it political experience

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump's pity party is in full swing.  What a sad fucking spectacle

Your remote doesn't work?  Don't be miserable if you don't have to.  Or, my bad....you are required to be miserable under your Lib-tard oath.

Then hell, turn up the column and grab the Kleenex!

Losers gonna lose, haters gonna hate, sadsacks gonna sadsack.

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and that differs from u waving the Hillary flag how? those are things she actually did and u were 100% behind it calling it political experience

The difference is that mismanagement by Cheney and Bush cost Trillions of dollars, killed more Americans than 9/11 all while making their friends rich. 4 people die in Benghazi and you fuck heads lose your minds. You voted in a party that spent more time and money investigating Benghazi than 9/11

Trump sends soldiers out on what appears to be a poorly planned mission amid ample evidence that he spends more time watching cable news than he does in security briefings and you suddenly lose your outrage at endangering Americans. 

You assholes keep calling anything that shows a Republican in bad light fake news in order the shut down dissent. 

Meanwhile you practice false equivalency with pride. 

I just saw an interview where Mark Cuban was questioning Trumps tax return. He made a comment and I'm interested if the right wing people on here agree.

"Aside from military service, the most patriotic thing a rich person can do is pay their taxes"

Yet you vote for and defend Trump.

Edited by revkevsdi

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The difference is that mismanagement by Cheney and Bush cost Trillions of dollars, killed more Americans than 9/11 all while making their friends rich. 4 people die in Benghazi and you fuck heads lose your minds. You voted in a party that spent more time and money investigating Benghazi than 9/11

Trump sends soldiers out on what appears to be a poorly planned mission amid ample evidence that he spends more time watching cable news than he does in security briefings and you suddenly lose your outrage at endangering Americans. 

You assholes keep calling anything that shows a Republican in bad light fake news in order the shut down dissent. 

Meanwhile you practice false equivalency with pride. 

I just saw an interview where Mark Cuban was questioning Trumps tax return. He made a comment and I'm interested if the right wing people on here agree.

"Aside from military service,

Yet you vote for and defend Trump.

is your asshole jealous of your mouth after all that shit  just fell out .

I don't buy  whole most patriotic thing a rich person can do is pay their taxes" that sounds like lib crap.

U pay as little as u have to under the law. why give them more to piss away . if u think he is breaking any laws with is returns U are insane. u don't think there was a team hand picked by Lois Lerner to attempt to find any faults? get fucking real they had a team in place just to audit any outspoken person in the tea party let alone some one threating the legacy of Obamas failed spending and race division.

• USA Contributing Member
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, Mainecat said:

To think many here complained when Obama took a vacation every year......

Trump's Self-Care Tour Is Costing America Millions

The president is going all in on making himself great again.

Source: Vanity Fair, by Emily Jane Fox

The three trips to Mar-a-Lago that Trump has taken since his swearing-in will cost an estimated $10 million, according to a government report from October, analyzed by The Washington Post. That’s not even including the expense to Palm Beach County. The ritzy beach town’s sheriff said Trump’s first few weeks in office have cost local taxpayers $60,000 a day, according to the Post, as they shell out money for cops working overtime to handle security and traffic issues.

Those are pennies compared to what it costs every day to secure Trump Tower, where Melania and Barron have chosen to stay despite the incredible logistical and security challenges involved in protecting them as they shuttle back and forth between one of the busiest locations in Manhattan and Barron’s school uptown. The Post reports that police officials estimate it costs $500,000 a day to do so—a fee that could reach $183 million in a year.

That is just to secure the First Lady and one First Son; Donald Trump has five children and eight grandchildren. And since he turned over the keys to the Trump Organization to his adult sons Don Jr. and Eric, taxpayers are now footing the bill to protect them as they conduct business overseas, too. The Post reported that when Eric traveled to Uruguay to promote a Trump-branded building—the proceeds of which continue to line the president’s pockets—the U.S. government paid $100,000 in hotel rooms alone to support the trip. With Don Jr. and Eric set to travel to Dubai for more business promotion this weekend, the Secret Service has reportedly already paid $16,000 in hotel bills before the brothers even left American soil.

This is the crux of what is wrong with the Trump presidency. The Trumps do what is best for them at the expense of the American people. President Trump did not divest from his business, even though it means the U.S. will now have a much harder time castigating nations around the world for their own corrupt business practices. He spent days focused on his inaugural crowd size and meetings with visiting foreign leaders, boasting about his electoral victory instead of clarifying the role Russia played in his election or reassuring Jews that he is not fostering anti-Semitic rhetoric. He is leaving the White House to go on an ego-boost tour even though it will cost taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars. For a president who built his platform on the idea of making America great again, the only one who appears to have benefited so far is President Trump himself.

Read it at: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/trump-self-care-tour-costing-america-millions

Dude, I think you have a hard on for Donald. 

That family business that you freeload off of have to close down for a day last week when all your low paid immigrants took the day off to protest?

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Dude, I think you have a hard on for Donald. 

That family business that you freeload off of have to close down for a day last week when all your low paid immigrants took the day off to protest?

Lol!

• Gold Member

Wouldn't cost so much if democrats wouldn't paint trump in such a bad light.  Since the media and liberals have pretty much stirred up the extremist the trump family wouldn't need the level of protection that they need.  Prolly any given time outside trumps residences their is a mass of left wing protestors with a potential extremist in there mix that would at first chance to assault a trump.  If the left and there media would cool their jets things could be a lot cheaper on us.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Wouldn't cost so much if democrats wouldn't paint trump in such a bad light.  Since the media and liberals have pretty much stirred up the extremist the trump family wouldn't need the level of protection that they need.  Prolly any given time outside trumps residences their is a mass of left wing protestors with a potential extremist in there mix that would at first chance to assault a trump.  If the left and there media would cool their jets things could be a lot cheaper on us.

Good post.  

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.  

Barron couldn't walk out of his home in New York and go to school without protection from the left's hate.

obama kids could go smoke blunts at music fests everyday and the right is above trying to beat them while they are out and about.

The Trump security and cost is a product and a direct result of the hateful left and the radical views of that party and all violence and destruction they are prone too perpetuate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Barron couldn't walk out of his home in New York and go to school without protection from the left's hate.

obama kids could go smoke blunts at music fests everyday and the right is above trying to beat them while they are out and about.

The Trump security and cost is a product and a direct result of the hateful left and the radical views of that party and all violence and destruction they are prone too perpetuate. 

No you dumb fuck. It is a direct result of him wanting to have his wife and kid live in Trump tower, spend 3 weekends in a row in Florida and continue his business interests around the globe. 

You stupid fuckers act like there weren't any right wing wack jobs who wanted to kill Obama.  How many of you cheered on Nugent?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No you dumb fuck. It is a direct result of him wanting to have his wife and kid live in Trump tower, spend 3 weekends in a row in Florida and continue his business interests around the globe. 

You stupid fuckers act like there weren't any right wing wack jobs who wanted to kill Obama.  How many of you cheered on Nugent?  

no one was going to make a martyr out of him.that would have been exactly what the left wanted  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol! Another peek into the mind of the alt left.