Trump's Self-Care Tour Is Costing America Millions

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

btw he has been talking about the waste in security and talking about streamlining it.

pretty sure ted never talked about killing anyone can imagine even the huff post could print that crap

Sure and none of you ever complained about the cost of Obama's vacations or him golfing instead of work. 

I wonder how much money Trump is pocketing from the action at his golf course or Trump tower. 

He fed you dummies a line and you still won't believe you've been played. 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure ted never talked about killing anyone 

I think he did, actually. Didn't he threaten to kill Obama and Hillary with a machine gun? It's time for a google search, I guess.

<edit for search results>

Yes, Nugent did.

Edited by CaddisFly

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No you dumb fuck. It is a direct result of him wanting to have his wife and kid live in Trump tower, spend 3 weekends in a row in Florida and continue his business interests around the globe. 

You stupid fuckers act like there weren't any right wing wack jobs who wanted to kill Obama.  How many of you cheered on Nugent?  

How many people protested at obama's vacation spots or home away from D.C.  If there wasn't constant left wing agitators ready to storm one of trump's residence and burn it down at a moments notice it wouldn't take such an extent of security.  Like I said the Obama girls could go to an unsecure concert and if Barron stepped out of his home onto the street with out security he would be thumped for being a trump.

all these security cost for the new pres and his family is a product of the left's rhetoric.  

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

I think he did, actually. Didn't he threaten to kill Obama and Hillary with a machine gun? It's time for a google search, I guess.

<edit for search results>

Yes, Nugent did.

Is this like the sad lefty threat to blow up the White House? Oh wait, this is different. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Terror attack on the whitehouse.  You heard it here first. 

And the nuge is is jail, right? The fact is there's blowhards on both sides. Don't get sucked in little snowflake. Stay calm.

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

How many people protested at obama's vacation spots or home away from D.C.  If there wasn't constant left wing agitators ready to storm one of trump's residence and burn it down at a moments notice it wouldn't take such an extent of security.  Like I said the Obama girls could go to an unsecure concert and if Barron stepped out of his home onto the street with out security he would be thumped for being a trump.

all these security cost for the new pres and his family is a product of the left's rhetoric.  

lmao

:lol:

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure and none of you ever complained about the cost of Obama's vacations or him golfing instead of work. 

I wonder how much money Trump is pocketing from the action at his golf course or Trump tower. 

He fed you dummies a line and you still won't believe you've been played. 

Image result for trudeau pointing

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Again, there it is.  But really, I say let's take off the security.  The Tolerant left isn't gonna make an attempt on his life.  And if they do, this nation won't retaliate against the liberals and their black and muslim faces of peace and unity.  Right? 

Image result for hanging

On 2/17/2017 at 6:43 PM, Ez ryder said:

and I call total bull shit on this

security challenges involved in protecting them as they shuttle back and forth between one of the busiest locations in Manhattan and Barron’s school uptown. The Post reports that police officials estimate it costs $500,000 a day to do so

the amount seems completely made up but i am sure it is a security nightmare with the kid and wife being in the city but that said the kid should be able to finish out his school year

Can't imagine there wasn't similar costs taking the Obama daughters to their school every morning from the white house in an armored convoy as there is taking Barron to school.