Jan. 26, 2017 — Interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity

The claim (on refugees): “We’ve taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn’t vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don’t know anything about them and you have no papers?”

In fact: Refugees to the U.S. are rigorously vetted. The process includes multiple kinds of background and security checks and at least two interviews with U.S. representatives. Regardless of their paperwork situation, and regardless of one’s opinion on how good the vetting is, the U.S. knows far more than “nothing” about the refugees it approves.

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The claim (on refugees): “We’ve taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn’t vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don’t know anything about them and you have no papers?”

In fact: Refugees to the U.S. are rigorously vetted. The process includes multiple kinds of background and security checks and at least two interviews with U.S. representatives. Regardless of their paperwork situation, and regardless of one’s opinion on how good the vetting is, the U.S. knows far more than “nothing” about the refugees it approves.

Most right wing neanderthals dont know about the refugee vetting process. They think they just arrive here on their own.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Most right wing neanderthals dont know about the refugee vetting process. They think they just arrive here on their own.

how many you taking in? your soooo concerned.. how many?

How's it working out for Germany, France and other European countries that took in a huge number of them? 

German Social Democrats leader wants to send refugees back to North Africa

The chairman of the Social Democrats (SPD) has said a comprehensive approach to the migrant crisis had to involve the return of refugees to North Africa. His words echoed sentiments made by Germany's interior minister.

Deutschland Thomas Oppermann, Fraktionsvorsitzender der SPD (picture-alliance/dpa/B.v. Jutrczenka)

Marking a shift in his party's rhetoric, the chairman of the SPD-Parliamentary Group, Thomas Oppermann, spoke out in favor of sending refugees arriving on boats back to North Africa. In an editorial he penned in the Sunday edition of the German daily newspaper "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung", Oppermann justified his view arguing that this would be an important step to curb human trafficking.

"In order to fight human trafficking gangs more successfully we have to deprive them of the grounds on which they conduct their business, by returning refugees saved in the Mediterranean to North Africa and attending to their needs there," Oppermann wrote.

• Krieg in Syrien Aleppo ARCHIVBILD 2012 (picture-alliance/dpa)

HOW DID EUROPE'S REFUGEE CRISIS START?

Fleeing war and poverty

In late 2014, with the war in Syria approaching its fourth year and Islamic State making gains in the north of the country, the exodus of Syrians intensified. At the same time, others were fleeing violence and poverty in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Somalia, Niger and Kosovo.

"The solution will not solely involve a greater level of cooperation with the broken country of Libya but will also include more stable transit countries in North Africa, including Morocco and Tunisia."

Oppermann's words come in support of an initiative by German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere aimed at establishing a reception center for refugees in Tunisia and thus strengthening Europe's borders. De Maiziere last month said that some refugees should "not arrive in Europe in the first place but rather be returned to safe places."

EU leaders recently also agreed that they want to work toward expanding these centers, particularly into Libya.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-social-democrats-leader-wants-to-send-refugees-back-to-north-africa/a-37418869

Edited by JEFF

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Yep.  More crap from his beloved Toronto Star liberal rag.

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

How's it working out for Germany, France and other European countries that took in a huge number of them? 

The chairman of the Social Democrats (SPD) has said a comprehensive approach to the migrant crisis had to involve the return of refugees to North Africa. His words echoed sentiments made by Germany's interior minister.

Deutschland Thomas Oppermann, Fraktionsvorsitzender der SPD (picture-alliance/dpa/B.v. Jutrczenka)

Marking a shift in his party's rhetoric, the chairman of the SPD-Parliamentary Group, Thomas Oppermann, spoke out in favor of sending refugees arriving on boats back to North Africa. In an editorial he penned in the Sunday edition of the German daily newspaper "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung", Oppermann justified his view arguing that this would be an important step to curb human trafficking.

"In order to fight human trafficking gangs more successfully we have to deprive them of the grounds on which they conduct their business, by returning refugees saved in the Mediterranean to North Africa and attending to their needs there," Oppermann wrote.

Fleeing war and poverty

In late 2014, with the war in Syria approaching its fourth year and Islamic State making gains in the north of the country, the exodus of Syrians intensified. At the same time, others were fleeing violence and poverty in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Somalia, Niger and Kosovo.

"The solution will not solely involve a greater level of cooperation with the broken country of Libya but will also include more stable transit countries in North Africa, including Morocco and Tunisia."

Oppermann's words come in support of an initiative by German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere aimed at establishing a reception center for refugees in Tunisia and thus strengthening Europe's borders. De Maiziere last month said that some refugees should "not arrive in Europe in the first place but rather be returned to safe places."

EU leaders recently also agreed that they want to work toward expanding these centers, particularly into Libya.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-social-democrats-leader-wants-to-send-refugees-back-to-north-africa/a-37418869

Yep.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don't give a fuck about anyone.

Sure I do. Me myself and I. 

So how many you taking in? I'll guess zero cause you are nothing but a fat mouthed hypocrite 

18 hours ago, JEFF said:

Fleeing war and poverty

You have to be a special kind of Stupid to compare refugees who boated to Europe without any vetting to the Refugees that we get in North America. 

19 hours ago, Momorider said:

What part of that is a lie?

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As many as the Clintons did.

Did Bush or Cheney have family in the forces? Did any of them end up in Afghanistan or Iraq?

What about Trump family members?

How many soldiers died in wars started by Clinton? How many in wars started by Obama?

Trump said he is going to take care of all that this. He's smarter than all the Generals.

Sign up, sign your family up. This is your opportunity to be parts of something terrific. You can kill some bad men. 

Liberals.  They still don't get it.  I wonder why those countries were selected for the 90 day ban.   No I don't.  But I'm not a complete idiot liberal.

"Vetting"....liberals say, "Just ask them if they are good people."

Bunch of god damn morons not worthy of the rag I'll use to clean my knife after I disconnected their brain from the stem.  I'm sure it will take very little effort.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did Bush or Cheney have family in the forces? Did any of them end up in Afghanistan or Iraq?

What about Trump family members?

How many soldiers died in wars started by Clinton? How many in wars started by Obama?

Trump said he is going to take care of all that this. He's smarter than all the Generals.

Sign up, sign your family up. This is your opportunity to be parts of something terrific. You can kill some bad men. 

Right over you pathetic lil head.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals.  They still don't get it.  I wonder why those countries were selected for the 90 day ban.   No I don't.  But I'm not a complete idiot liberal.

"Vetting"....liberals say, "Just ask them if they are good people."

Bunch of god damn morons not worthy of the rag I'll use to clean my knife after I disconnected their brain from the stem.  I'm sure it will take very little effort.

He couldn't ban the UAE because he was due to open a hotel there at US taxpayers expense.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He couldn't ban the UAE because he was due to open a hotel there at US taxpayers expense.

Nope.  Wrong again....and again....and again.

You really don't know how those countries were chosen, do you?

Pathetic.  Here, let me leave you with a picture that makes you happy.

IMG_1766.JPG

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.  Wrong again....and again....and again.

You really don't know how those countries were chosen, do you?

Pathetic.  Here, let me leave you with a picture that makes you happy.

IMG_1766.JPG

oh sweet Rachel and her 3 inch clit

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh sweet Rachel and her 3 inch clit

Ick.  Why you always gotta "go there"?  Lol.

It's true though.  I enjoy flipping to her idiocy during commercials.  It's AMAZING to watch her connecting dots that don't exist.  Mathews is good too.  I enjoy watching him ask his guests questions only to yell over them as they try to answer.  Talk about a guy that needs his throat punched in....like Maddow had done.

:lol: