I thought this was intresting.....You may too.

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this is interesting too. 

Did you read the article?

I was more interested in how politics now define us. I wasn't making a thread to bash liberals or claim conservatives have the high road.

Would you be friends with someone if you knew they voted for Trump or end a friendship over it?

I don't facebook, but every weekend everyone is talking about....."Did you see how so & so unfriended me over my Trump post"?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was more interested in how politics now define us. I wasn't making a thread to bash liberals or claim conservatives have the high road.

Would you be friends with someone if you knew they voted for Trump or end a friendship over it?

I don't facebook, but every weekend everyone is talking about....."Did you see how so & so unfriended me over my Trump post"?

People who post political BS on Facebook deserve a lot more than an unfriending. 

1 minute ago, COPO said:

face book is fucking gayer than shep smith

I didn't know he was a gay?!!  :lol: 

It is odd how we need to be tolerant towards everyone, even the people who want to kill us, but you vote for the other person and FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

petty shit like politics, sexual preference, religion, or size of a bank account has never dictated in any shape or form who i consider a friend. if a person continues to make it a dominant fixture in their conversation or persists in denigrating comments towards me, yeah....then it's see ya. for the most part...none of that stuff is important to me.

if i had to pick one thing that's most annoying it's the individual that has to let everyone know how much money they claim to have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

petty shit like politics, sexual preference, religion, or size of a bank account has never dictated in any shape or form who i consider a friend. if a person continues to make it a dominant fixture in their conversation or persists in denigrating comments towards me, yeah....then it's see ya. for the most part...none of that stuff is important to me.

if i had to pick one thing that's most annoying it's the individual that has to let everyone know how much money they claim to have. 

Money doesn't impress me or motivate me.  I have known a few people, I would considered "wealthy" and none of them would talk about how much money they have. 

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Spot on!! How you treat me as a person, as well as others, is more important to me than any of that. I'll respect your opinions and lifestyle as long as you respect mine. We can disagree but still respect each other. Start degrading my beliefs and what I stand for and I have no use for you. One of my favorite sayings is "to each their own".  I do my best not to judge others, God knows I have a tough enough time keeping my own nose clean. 

22 hours ago, spin_dry said:

29 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Spot on!! How you treat me as a person, as well as others, is more important to me than any of that. I'll respect your opinions and lifestyle as long as you respect mine. We can disagree but still respect each other. Start degrading my beliefs and what I stand for and I have no use for you. One of my favorite sayings is "to each their own".  I do my best not to judge others, God knows I have a tough enough time keeping my own nose clean. 

Yep on both.  But once I'm provolked, friend or not, well....it can be a tough "road to hoe" with me.  I can be a real A-hole.  My close friends are some of the toughest and insensitive people to ever exist.  They'd prolly say the same about me.  Or, just call me an ass. :lol:

But I know they'd also say you'll never find a better friend on this planet willing to go the distance for them anytime.

"To each their own" as mentioned is the best way to end a debate going south, assuming both parties are smart enough to raise their glass and agree.

:bc: