bob harward turns down trump.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

He was saving the US economy while the Republicans fought against the bailouts.

No.  Not even close.  Hey, but by all means, get specific as to what he did and exactly how it helped.

Start with his stimulus plans.

You're a priceless idiot. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get fucking real. the first month of the obama admin, or any other admin for that matter, doesn't even come remotely close to this shit show. i honestly dunno how anyone can be so fucking naive as you. 

You are an idiot too.

But, that is perfect for the new liberals!  "Intellectually elite".

Stick to your meaningless dayjobs girls.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you incapable of lookig at the whole picture here broski? or do you want to focus on one little segment at a time while ignoring the 50 other items. this trump admin shit show runs alot deeper than his cabinet pick activity. 

No.  I'm just A LOT more intelligent than you.  You cock gobble every piece of anti-Trump rhetoric you see and hear.  I see what your side is feeding you idiots, and if I liked the taste of shit, I'd eat it like you do.  But I do not.

Trump nailed it today with your idiotic fake news sources.  NAILED IT.

SBYL.  But hey, maybe you can find a new party.  Democrats will only exist in memories and history books in 4 years.

By the way, they sure are scarce in the news as of late.  Is there a problem over on your side of the fence?  Oh...ITS A DOOZY!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Not even close.  Hey, but by all means, get specific as to what he did and exactly how it helped.

Start with his stimulus plans.

You're a priceless idiot. :lol:

Why bother?  He passed the bill in his first month and it essentially saved the US economy.  It's not even up for debate except in your #alternativefacts world 

The bill had 244 Dem for and 177 Repubs against

Just goes to show....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I'm just A LOT more intelligent than you.  You cock gobble every piece of anti-Trump rhetoric you see and hear.  I see what your side is feeding you idiots, and if I liked the taste of shit, I'd eat it like you do.  But I do not.

Trump nailed it today with your idiotic fake news sources.  NAILED IT.

SBYL.  But hey, maybe you can find a new party.  Democrats will only exist in memories and history books in 4 years.

By the way, they sure are scarce in the news as of late.  Is there a problem over on your side of the fence?  Oh...ITS A DOOZY!

:lol:

Trump looked and sounded like an orange Alzheimer's patient today.  No shit.

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Why bother?  He passed the bill in his first month and it essentially saved the US economy.  It's not even up for debate except in your #alternativefacts world 

Just goes to show....

He saved NOTHING!  Why the fuck do you think what he did helped anything in the long run?

Wait, I know.  Because you lack brain activity.

Here, go rub one out to this:

IMG_1683.JPG

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just goes to show....

and now your kids get to pay for it congrats . I would have rather seen it fall . no much better to bail out the bankers